- Around 6 years of IT industry experience with skills like Analysis, Design and Development, Customization, Testing, Implementation, and maintenance of network support and various applications.
- Around 5+ years of experience as Salesforce developer and 1 year as Java Developer.
- Good experience with Administration, Configuration, Customization, Development and support experience on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Knowledge in implementation using APEX Language, Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Components, Tabs, Salesforce L ightning Design System and Lightning App Builder and Custom Objects.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Have extensive experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflow Rules, and Role based Page Layouts and Record Types, Approvals, Assigning Rules.
- Experience in implementing various advanced fields like Pick lists, Custom Formula Fields, Many to Many Relationships, Lookups, Master - Detailed relationship, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in Salesforce.com.
- Implementation of Security and Sharing rules at Object, Field and Record levels for different users in the organization.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Pricebooks, Cases, Leads, Campaigns and Reports.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Designed various WebPages in Visual Force for functional needs within Salesforce.
- Designed and developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs in an application.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Test Coverage for triggers.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Strong work ethic, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities and meeting management objectives.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Standard and Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Languages: Java, Apex Programming
Operating Systems: Windows Family
Documentation Tools: MS Office
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked on analyzing, estimating complexity, story pointing and implementing the user stories.
- Worked Closely with Business regarding the JIRA stories and suggested the solutions for the stories.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components , Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components using Aura framework.
- Developed Visual Force pages according to the business.
- Developed sales cloud and service cloud requirements on salesforce .com platform using CRM process.
- Worked on Visualforce pages and having experience with CSS and Java Script
- Provided administration support to create new users, deactivate users, modify security and sharing settings for users.
- Developed Apex Triggers , Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages with various Customizations requested by business users.
- Worked on reports and dashboards according to the business requirement.
- Have knowledge on Nimble which is an Association Management Systems for trade associations.
- Working Knowledge of Community Hub a community setup similar the salesforce Communities .
- Involved in the Org’s transition from Classic to Lightning.
Environment: Salesforce.com Lightning platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Lightning, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, REST, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Sandbox.
Confidential, New Hyde Park, NY
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Created user Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Record Types, and Search Layouts to suit the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationship on the objects.
- Interacted Developed workflow rules for various tasks and Email alerts as per the requirement.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Configuring the component for Lightning pages and lightning app builder.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need of the organization.
- Involved in Set-up activities of customer service portal.
- Used REST API for communicating with external systems.
- Implemented Web to case and Email to case features to raise cases from the customer service portal.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Lightning, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, REST, Service Cloud, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Sandbox, ANT migration tool.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Gathering the information, requirement of a client and preparing the technical document.
- Customizing and developing the applications as per the requirement.
- Creating the region wise sales reports and dash boards.
- Creating apex and triggers for validations and functionality.
- Data migration and integration with external legacy systems.
- Preparing user manuals and test cases.
- Developing highly customized visual force pages for better performance.
- Understanding the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Communicating with executive management on project status and overall project progress against target.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Integrate of Application with Salesforce.com with using SOAP web services.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: Windows XP Pro, Windows service 2003, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, SOAP, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox data load, Email Services, Security Controls.
- Customized Reports & Dashboards for business users and managers developed custom reports.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and Approvals to build required functionality.
- Created Visual Force Pages to override the standard functionality of Salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on fixing SOQL and SOSL queries in the apex code.
- Deployed salesforce components from sandbox to production using Force.com ant migration tool, Change Sets and Eclipse.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Developed internal administration interface.
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Used Struts Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Frame work.
- Mapping of the Servlet in the Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Struts Tiles develop presentation tier.
- Deployed application on JBoss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
- Developed Stored procedures and Triggers for business rules.
- Performed unit tests and integration tests of the application.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, JBoss Application Server, MySQL, UNIX and CVS