- 6 years experience Salesforce CRM as a Salesforce Developer and Administrator.
- Experience in development, administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform - - world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Experienced in Interacting with testing analysts to design better test plans and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Experience in conducting Requirement Gathering Sessions, Feasibility studies, Impact Analysis, Risk Analysis and organizing the Software Requirements in a structured way.
- Dealt with Salesforce lightning.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com Sandbox environments and Force.com IDE.
- Familiar with marketing cloud.
- Experience in dealing with web service APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Experience in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems, preparing presentation materials to all levels of management.
- Extensive experience of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Extensive Experience in creating Profiles/Roles, Sharing Rules, Page Layouts, and Custom Objects, Relationships . Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow Rules, Triggers, Reports and Dash boards to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Profound knowledge in using Lightning components and Lightning Builder for Salesforce1.
- Experience in Data Migration from Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Expertise in facilitating Defect calls with Dev, QA, UAT users and Project stakeholders.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Roll-up summary, Pages, Classes and Interfaces.
- Sound understanding of SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform.
- Experienced in Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Collaboration Cloud for All partner portal, customer portal.
- Experienced in Migrations/deployments between Salesforce.com sandbox and multiple-instance production environments.
- Strong leadership skills - motivating, ensuring consistency and excellence, building consesus, mentoring and performance management.
- Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments
- Team player with exceptional people skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes and Problem solving skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes/ Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Agile Methodology, Service Cloud Console, Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Communities, SSO, Lightning and Wave Analytics
Salesforce Tools and Integration Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2
GUI and Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, GIT, Jenkins
Version Control and Build Tools: Git, SVN, VSS, Ant, Mavens
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Orange, CA
- Upgraded from Salesforce classic to lightning.
- Developed Lightning apps using lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Worked on converting Salesforce classic VF pages into lightning using lightning components and lightning App builder.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Worked on Salesforce to quick book integration.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with lightening components.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed webpages using Visual force based on their business needs
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for lightning experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and lightning.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Provided ongoing SalesForce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Created/Introduced new Record Types on Various Objects.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed various WebPages, Survey Documents in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Provided business solutions to clients nationwide, ranging from Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce1 Mobile Development.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings and Permission Sets.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Resolved bugs in Service Cloud.
- Used Salesforce Lightning framework presents app developers with the opportunity to build dynamic web applications.
- Used the Full Copy Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked on various Salesforce .com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Ad hoc Reports and Report Folders, Report Types for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Configured the settings and communication templates, and granted high volume portal users to objects in customer portal.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Lightning, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Components, Controllers, Workflow, Validation Rules, Reports, Report Types, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, API, Sales cloud, Sandbox data loading.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote A pex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed, Developed & deployed various APEX Classes, Triggers, Test methods, Visualforce pages & also various Schedule, Batch and Future based Apex classes to implement the custom functionality. Developed triggers which added automatic templates to fire to the respective users.
- Involved in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Developed Workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports AppExchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers by following the Governor limits in Salesforce.com.
- Used Salesforce Lightning combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components to enable anyone to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps build on Salesforce1 Platform.
- Implemented SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Web Services, Created Group, Deal Rooms provisioning and marketing teams.
- Used the Java Ant for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Developed several custom reports to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Conducted training sessions to the UAT users to use the Salesforce Knowledge application and developed a feedback custom report.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning, Controllers, Visualforce pages, Custom Objects, Records, Page Lay outs, Roles, Work flows,, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Cast Iron, Dash Boards, Data Loader, Data Migration and Windows.
- Generated Objects, Fields and Page layouts.
- Creating Workflow Rules, Tasks, Email Alerts, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Creating Different Record Types.
- Customized tabs for among different business users groups and centers.
- Customized different page layouts and assigned them for different profile users.
- Gathering the new business requirements from the client and at the end, getting all the requirements validated by the client.
- Created Triggers and Apex Classes as per Business Requirement.
- Development of Custom application using Visual force & Apex.
- Development of site pages in Visual force using the style sheet provided by Customer.
- Deploying the code into different environments and then providing the support afterwards.
- Force.com Sites and Portal implementation.
- Maintain problem log and defect statistics.
- Responsible for creating Users, Profiles, Roles and Sharing Settings. Reports and Dashboards.
Salesforce Admin & Developer
- Involvement in Creating fields, Objects, Tabs, Apps, Relationships, Record Types, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval process and Data Management.
- Responsible for Configuration of Administration Setup like creation of Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets.
- Customizing page layouts for Salesforce standard and custom objects.
- Designing Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on the Apex Data Loader tool.
- Involved in Customization of Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Visual Force Pages in Salesforce.com
- Responsible for migrating data from one Sandbox environment to another Sandbox using Force.com IDE Involved in writing Test Classes.
Salesforce Developer & Admin
- Created Custom Apps and Custom objects according to the client requirement.
- Created pick list and multiple pick list values.
- Implemented Master Detail Relationship and Lookup Relationship.
- Created Many to Many Relationship
- Created Junction objects for Roll up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Created data types for formula fields and Roll up summary for custom objects to achieve client requirements.
- Created workflow rules for related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Email templates and Approval processes.
- Implemented Standard report and Custom report by using Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related object.
- Implemented security concepts using Profiles, Roles and Permission Set.
- Developed custom workflows and Approval processes.