- Over 4+ years of experience in Salesforce platform as Salesforce Developer and Administrator.
- Expertise in creating, implementing, maintaining, and deploying.
- Expertise in creating custom objects and strong working experience on standard objects like accounts, contacts, cases, opportunities, leads, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Expertise in creating workflows, validation rules, approval processes, Lead assignment rules, case escalation rules, processes with process builder.
- Expertise in creating profile, roles, sharing setting, permission sets, page layouts, field level security, object level security, object level security, etc.
- Experience and understanding of Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual Force, Batch Apex, Controllers, Controller extensions, Integration, Web services, SOQL and SOSL.
- Worked on Salesforce1 application.
- Used different tools in Salesforce for Data Migration using ETL tools like Workbench, Jitterbit Data Loader, Informatica, Apex Data Loader, DocuSign, Outlook, Git repository, ANT implementation.
- Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Agile and scrum Methodologies.
- Expertise in Communities, Portals, Knowledge base, Email to Case, Web to Lead, Web to Case, Service cloud, Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, Technical support for internal users and Customers.
- Interacted with Customers for requirements elicitation and created BRD for Salesforce.com implementations.
- Trained Users to use the Salesforce application system.
- Experience and excellent knowledge in using App - exchange.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- As a Salesforce Developer, working in a team of 10 members for implementing new applications, enhancing the applications and resolving the issues.
- Working under agile scrum methodology and taken initiative for task/story assignments.
- Mainly working as a developer to develop Apex classes, Apex triggers and Visualforce pages to implement various requirements for making easy and effective way of Salesforce CRM for business.
- Build Lightning Apps using Lightning App builder and develop Lightning Components for various applications.
- Implemented a tool to display the summarized business info on a map using Salesforce Lightning.
- Updated the classic Visualforce pages to new Salesforce Lightning.
- Interacting with product owners and/or business users for getting information on the new requirements assigned to me and implemented by considering salesforce best practices.
- Do unit testing and initial code reviews and then coordinating with my peers for overall code review and IT/BA testing.
- Maintaining the code coverage by writing test classes.
- Deploying the changes from one environment to other environments using Change sets or Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Administered and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, fields, formula fields, rollup summary fields etc.
- Worked on Salesforce lightning components replacing the existing ones.
- Upgraded some apps from salesforce classic to lightning experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on standard objects like accounts, contacts, cases, opportunities, leads, report and dashboards.
- Created various relationships in salesforce between different object like master details relationship and lookup relationship.
- Created roles, profiles, permission sets, page layouts, lead assignment rules, case escalation rules etc.
- Working experience in Email to Case, Web to Lead, Web to Case, Lead conversion.
- Experienced sales cloud and service cloud, marketing cloud Chatter of salesforce.com platform.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects like, Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, Price books, Products, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Designed workflow rules and specify related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to enable process automation.
- Generated several Reports and Report folders to support managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and organized various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in project management, system designing, implementation and quality assurance of client business applications with the knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in creating Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional specification documents (FSD), Activity diagram, use case document and diagrams using MS Word and MS Visio.
- Worked closely with business analysts, external implementation partners and vendors to create unique business solutions leveraging the full power of Salesforce.com platform.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Managed Users and User licenses.
- Worked on change management and custom settings.
- Managed all the Sandboxes and make sure they are in Sync with Production by conducting a timely refresh.
- Prepared and maintained documentation for each task for future reference.
- Skilled on Case Management, captured cases from the company's website and customer emails.
- Managed Auto response rules if customers approached beyond the business hours.
- Generated sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks from Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce strongly.
- Interpret business requirements into SFDC system functionality. Identify, evaluate, test and deploy solutions that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
- Deliver continuing support in the areas of SFDC configuration, administration, reporting, data migration, solution design and project coordination.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers users with the support of Salesforce.com.
- Used Apex Data loader to create, upset, update and delete records on a daily/weekly basis.
- Performed User acceptance testing in the Full Sandbox.
- Integrated SF with ANT implementation, Git repository, and Jenkins.
- Created Inbound and Outbound Change sets and deployed the changes to Production.
- Strong understanding of various Apex classes, triggers, visual force pages, controllers, and their extensions.
- Written different SOSL, SOQL queries based on governor limits.
- Understanding and used on different web services like REST, SOAP.
- Integrated salesforce with data integration/migration tools like Jitter bit, apex data loader, DocuSign.
- Integrated SF with databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Used Force.com IDE tool for writing code.
- Performed under highly Agile environment with daily Scrums.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Record types, Reports, Dashboards, Email to case, Workflows, Process builder, Triggers, Sharing Rules, PowerPoint, Excel, Validation Rules, Approval process, Email templates, Report and Dashboards, Standard and Custom Objects, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Saleforce.com platform, JIRA, SQL database, Microsoft office 365, Marketing cloud, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, AppExchange, GitHub, Ant Deployer, Jenkins, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Jitterbit data loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Service, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, Security Controls and Sharing Settings, Page Layouts, Permission sets, etc.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit page
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Worked on various AppExchange products per the needs of the organization.
- Worked on Sales Cloud-Lead conversion, lead assignment rules, Service cloud-case management, web to lead etc.
- Used different data migration ETL tools like apex data loader, Jitterbit, Data import wizard, work bench.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events, and tasks.
- Deployed Apex code using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Configured and Integrated Salesforce with Oracle database and MySQL database.
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Experience and worked on Agile methodology
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
Salesforce Administrator Intern
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Used SOQL, SOSL to select the data from salesforce.com platform database
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Used sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code to the production instance
- Developed Salesforce.com approval workflow for Account, Contacts and other custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Maintained roles, profiles and user accounts and was involved in the creation of users and profiles.
- Involved in the data validation /Integrations of the source system with Salesforce.com.
- Configured workflows, approval process, assignment rules and big deal alert.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent picklists, rollup fields, master detail relationships and validation rules for fields.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Salesforce users as per requirements.
- Designed and implemented various Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application.