- 6 years of total IT experience with good knowledge in Salesforce. Hands - on experience on development, testing, deployment, database and web server administration and technical support.
- Understanding in creating users, custom profiles, roles and implementing security to ensure data accessibility to authorized user.
- Understanding of various SFDC standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards etc.
- Understanding in creating Salesforce.com Lookup Relationships, Master-Detail Relationships and Many-to-Many Relationships using Junction Objects.
- Understanding in development of Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes to support various business process Automations.
- Understanding in designing of Custom Applications, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Custom Tabs, Pick List, Page Layouts, Record Types, Sales process for opportunity standard object.
- Profound knowledge in using Lightning components and Lightning Builder for Salesforce1.
- Experience in Data Migration from Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Expertise in facilitating Defect calls with Dev, QA, UAT users and Project stakeholders.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard. Admirable exposure in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for various users at various levels of organization.
- Worked on customization of Visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications. Expertise in Service Cloud console with exposure to CTI adapters and mobile application integrations.
- Understanding of Sales cloud.
- Understanding in Data Migration using different data tools - SFDC Data Loader & Force.com Import Wizard.
- Understanding in building Salesforce standard Reports & Dashboards against various objects for management visibility.
- Basic Understanding in querying Salesforce database using SOQL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Understanding in Developer Console and salesforce.com Sandbox environments and deployments from Sandbox to Production environment using Change Sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
Salesforce Technology: Salesforce CRM, Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, User Profiles and Roles, Security setting, Workflow and Approvals, Process Builder, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Import Wizard, Force.com Platform.
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS.
Operating Systems: macOS-9/10, Windows XP
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Following Agile Methodology, Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts and Project Managers, in order to better customize, and/or develop a solution.
- Designed and documented relevant system code and configurations.
- Interacted with testing teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Provided ongoing SalesForce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Created/Introduced new Record Types on Various Objects.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed various WebPages, Survey Documents in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Provided business solutions to clients nationwide, ranging from Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce1 Mobile Development.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings and Permission Sets.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Resolved bugs in Service Cloud.
- Used Salesforce Lightning framework presents app developers with the opportunity to build dynamic web applications.
- Used the Full Copy Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked on various Salesforce .com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Ad hoc Reports and Report Folders, Report Types for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Configured the settings and communication templates, and granted high volume portal users to objects in customer portal.
Environment: Salesforce1, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOSL, SOQL, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Data Migration, Salesforce Lightning, Data Loader, Cast Iron, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Roles, Profiles, Reports, Picklists, Accounts, Email Alerts, HTML, Jquery, and Windows.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Implemented new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed few Visual force components.
- Developed Apex triggers, classes to achieve user’s desired functionality and have written the dependent test classes.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve Customer's Issues. Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case to enter generated cases to Case Object.
- Involved in integration of their legacy system with Salesforce CRM package through web services based on BULK API.
- Involved in Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Worked with Lightning Components like Visual Flows and Process Builder.
- Configuring Products (Standalone & Bundle) with complex price rules, Categories, Price Matrix, PL, PLI, attributes.
- Developed Customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect user from Salesforce to Confidential CPQ Quote creation using Confidential API's, APEX, Visual Force and Trigger.
- Interacting with the business and attending meetings to get the requirements and providing the best solutions for the gathered requirements.
- Involved in administrative activities like scheduled data cleansing, security setup and workflow updates.
- Implemented Apex Controller, triggers and test classes with test code coverage of 90-100% using Force.com IDE.
- Designing and development of visual force pages as per the user requirements.
- Created Task routing using Apex controller in such a way that ensure the sales team follows up on every task within due hours.
- Assigned profile and roles according to the company requirement and also involved in end user training.
- Handled system metrics to track trends.
- Recognized SF.com usage problems and produced optimal solutions.
- Coordinated in cross-functional teams.
- Managed with vendor partners and formulated optimal solutions for integration.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Lightning, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sales cloud, SQL and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Lake Stevens, WA
- Analyzing business requirements and preparing Entity Relationship diagrams and converted them to Salesforce.com using Standard/Custom objects, established objects relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction objects to implement one-to-many and many-to-many relationships respectively.
- Performed Salesforce.com Administrative activities - Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Record Types, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Validation rules, Communication Templates, Workflow rules, Approval process, Process Builders, Visual flows, Reports, Dashboards, Single Sign-on (SSO) and Security Controls.
- Good experience in implementing CRM features like Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Case management using Web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case and custom Lead conversion.
- Developed Custom Reports and Dashboards, for management using Tabular, Summary, and Matrix and Joined reports.
- Worked closely with Business users to enabled business process using SFDC.
- Experienced in Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Collaboration Cloud and SFDC Customer
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers
- Update documentation
- Identify project goals and objectives
- Manage and controlling project work, aligning it with strategy
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedules and budget
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Record types, Reports, Dashboards, Email, Triggers, Sharing Rules, PowerPoint, Excel, Waterfall, Validation Rules, Messaging, Dashboards, Standard and Custom Objects.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked on various standard objects in Salesforce like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Opportunities and Campaigns.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Search layouts, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit the needs of the application.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and Approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Trained existing and inexperienced users of business processes and salesforce functionality and created training materials for better understanding.
- Worked on the Organization Wide Default settings to limit accessibility to field level and record level access based upon the user profile.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Configured page layouts, workflows, document templates, record types, & data fields.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, REST&SOAP API’S, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Workflow Rules, Custom Tabs, Advanced use of Microsoft Excel.