- 7+ Years of Experience as a ERP/Lawson Consultant covering life cycle phases including Business Process Analysis, Requirement Study.
- Experienced in providing ongoing trouble - shooting for Lawson Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Lawson Portal, and Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI). Experience in leading the HRIS department in timely and accurate processing of employee data and related HRIS information.
- Expertise in various suites for Lawson ERP system (Micro Focus COBOL, ILE RPG IV). Releases supported: 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0
- Good knowledge of the Human Resource, Payroll and report writing functions within the Lawson system.
- Experienced in using new Lawson S3 10.2.0 Financial and HR/ Payroll system - which includes maintaining the Version Control, User Security, Tax and Document Express vendor applications for this new ERP platform
- Experienced in Installation of Solution Manager and well-versed in Configuration of System Landscape Directory, EWA Alert, setting up E2E monitoring, and Business Process Monitoring using Solution Manager.
- Have worked with test scripts of AR (Accounts Receivable), BI (Billing) modules, AP (Expense Payables), AC (Activities), CB (Cash Book) and MA (Matching), GL (General ledger), Oracle EBS (E- Business Suite) Supply Chain Management (SCM) - Inventory (INV), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Recall Management, Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Process (WIP) and good knowledge of iProcurement (iProc) and Material Requirement Planning (MRP) /Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Experienced in ERP Software Implementations in the roles of Project Manager, Consultant and Business Analysis working in a team environment or independently at client site using discovery processes to recommend best practice for building configuration, training, testing and support.
- Analyze and maintain optimal database (DB) performance, provide recommended Infor and Kronos DB settings and review with DBA team.
- Experienced in developing the programs using SQL, Lawson CASE/4GL and MF COBOL. Well versed in performing Impact Analysis, Gap analysis and Data Mapping to document system and process inconsistencies and implemented solutions.
- Experience in creating complex reports from various business objects which serve as the basis for requisition, application, and hiring process/data interfaces using WD's user enterprise interface builder (EIB) interfaces.
- Developed business processes and user documentation and scripts for the Healthcare Client, who also purchased and used the Infor- Lawson 220.127.116.11 and 10.0 Portal and Lawson Smart Office.
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) and Joint Application Review (JAR) sessions to develop and agree upon a system that focuses on the business requirements.
- Hands on experience on Lawson M3 Analytics focusing the key business areas: sales, finance, procurement and warehousing/logistics. Also, expertise on Lawson M3 for additional manufacturing-specific analysis capabilities focusing on production and order costing processes
- Extensively used Unified Modeling Language to graphically represent system's blueprints, business processes and ; the as-is and to-be system functionality.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and experience in UML, modeling use cases, testing techniques and well versed in SQL, MS Access, Excel, SAS and other reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects & Crystal Reports.
- Hands on Experience working with Lawson Payroll and HRIS systems along with generating payroll for multiple clinics, processing all required jobs, up to but not limited to the printing of the checks.
- Functional Knowledge in Oracle PAYROLL Module, Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Tax Computation and PAYROLL integration with Oracle Time and Labour Management, Oracle Self Service HR and Reimbursement modules.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed project plan and led the project team implementing Infor Process Automation (IPA) and Infor Security. Worked on Maintenance and updating of policies and procedures for Time and Attendance processes and implemented in Lawson HCM V11.
- Conducted training on Landmark Administration and IPA Process Flow development for developers. Maintained security for the Lawson system using Lawson User Security and Lawson Security Administrator.
- Design and Implement Lawson HR and UltiPro system security structure to ensure data confidentiality, privacy and EDI compliance with HIPAA.
- Responsible for reviewing all the Payroll and HR processes, creating documentation for all processes step by step, setup training classes and teach the client how to use the system Infor Lawson S3 v10 Payroll and Human Resources (GHR).
- Design, build and test for Global HR, online benefit enrollment, testing and providing end user training for staff. Coordinating with OnBase team on the data.
- Responsible for all project management activities during the implementation of a major global ERP implementation. Provided production support to business HR users, tracked issues, documented enhancement requests and designed solutions.
- Utilized Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) for publishing and maintaining custom report package. Delivered functional leadership solutions for the Lawson ERP S3 suite products and API Time and Attendance.
- Used Excel Export to export data from Dynamic Reports to an Excel template for further manipulating data into LSO (Lawson Smart Office).
- Developed, implemented and maintained LBI, Crystal Reports, Lawson Add-ins templates, MS Access ODBC databases, reports, uploads, and Process-Flows for Finance, PR & HR users.
- Designed functional and technical specifications to develop Lawson HR, BN, AP and GL system interfaces which satisfy IT project requirements stemming from corporate mergers/ acquisitions.
- Provided Lawson/Infor ERP day to day support and technical/functional assistance across multiple platforms. Enabled Employee Relations for an organization so that it can be used within Infor Talent Management (TM).
- Maintained a global employee record, with optional employment contract management and flexible employment status definitions, such as contractor, volunteer, etc. in Lawson GHR V11.
- Provided support for the ImageNow Imaging and Data Capture Application and the Lawson ERP System.
- Prepared UAT Materials UAT Test Cases to include various steps involved for UAT and to have proper coverage of requirements.
- Performed GAP Analysis for the modules in production, conduct feasibility study and performed impact analysis for proposed enhancements. Modified the payroll process to pass checks to a desktop system for printing.
- Automated recurring multi step jobs and wrote shell scripts to do PGP, FTP to vendors and created forms to call scripts from Lawson Job Scheduler.
- Modified screen images using Lawson Design Studio and HTML. Involved in creating Lawson Report Writer Reports based off client's needs or existing legacy reports.
- Identified and analyzed business needs, touch points and requirements across HCM, Payroll for United States.
- Assisted with kickoffs, requirement gathering and knowledge transfer sessions that provide clarity and direction aligned with Infor Lawson deployment methodology, always considering current needs and rolling adoption.
- Test and deploy Infor Lawson system; including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Infor Lawson application and integration support.
- Set up and use project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Engaged with customer project managers, defining customer strategies and requirements, guide customers through the implementation process, configure the application according to customer requirements, develop data conversion plans.
- Ensured the delivery of high-quality services and products to customers. Worked with customer to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
Lawson Business Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Performed all financial activities to include P&L statements and management reports.
- Functional user for Lawson S3 supporting recruitment, benefits, compensation and other areas as needed.
- Responsible for designing and implementation of newer versions of Infor Cloud Suite Financials and Supply Chain Management modules over Cloud Suite V10.
- Advised clients on implementations of LBI (Lawson Business Intelligence), including Framework Services, Dashboards, Smart Notifications and Reporting Services.
- Utilized Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) for publishing and maintaining custom Crystal Reports for end- users. Used senior level SQL query skills (Oracle and TSQL) in analyzing and validating SSIS ETL database data ware house processes.
- Reviewed errors and EDI transaction reports and analyzed information for trends. Implemented Infor Process Automation (IPA) and designing process flows for different Lawson ERP Clients.
- Consulted, implemented, and upgraded projects in the Lawson Application Suites of Financials and Human Resources including technical knowledge including Lawson installations, upgrade software installations, Lawson cyclical installations, and "hand-applied" patches.
- Performed Gap Analysis and recommended solutions to implementation challenges which occurred during project in Human Resources, Personnel Administration, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Accrual, and Payroll in Lawson HCM. Designed, developed, tested, and implemented interfaces to and from Lawson Systems for Assets and Budgeting.
- Lawson upgrade V9 to V10, Mingle and Smart Office Consultant via HR department and interacting with the other areas being impacted by the upgrade such as Supply Chain, Payroll and Finance Strong knowledge of ERP suites (HR, Payroll, Supply Chain, Finance, and Open Enrollment).
- Worked on extracting and mapping Lawson HR/Benefits data formatted to the Confidential Utility. Gathered requirements to build an interface that loads employee demographic and specific data directly from the HR system.
- Managed the process of gathering functional requirements from key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME's).
- Involved in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to define technology applications for business requirements.
- Assisted in the successful implementation of new Lawson Smart Office (LSO) ERP software that helped make business functions run more efficiently.
- Facilitated transition to Agile and despite reduction in documentation, succeeded in creating alternate strategies to ensure development was completed as required.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and agile software methodology.
- Developed Lawson HR/Payroll interface including archiving, email notification, PGP encrypted FTP.
- Conducted user interviews, JAD and RAD sessions, gathered Business requirements, FRS's and analyzed the requirements using MS Visio.
- UML diagrams such as activity and use case diagram were used to document the requirements and ensure creation of high level business requirements documentation.
- Performed data profiling in the source systems that are required for financing and created dynamic SQL in Stored Procedures to support the dynamic nature of the front-end application.
- Facilitated meetings with client representatives to identify and create functional requirements. Analyzed and updated Absence Management system and all current plans to function properly based on jurisdictional requirements.
- Audit HR super table and dept code/dept code tag tables for cleansing. Analyzed set up of 401K catch-up and match and determine best approach for proper calculation.
- Set up of deferred compensation plan and match; determine best approach to making more efficient.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Conducted joint discussion sessions with business users, stakeholders to understand the requirements in more detail.
- Responsible for creating business work flows and processes and creating management reports based on the analysis.
- Worked with End users to determine business requirements to identify opportunities to improve functionality of the Lawson ERP System. Developed project plan and led the project team implementing Infor Process Automation (IPA) and Infor Security.
- Clarified QA team issues and reviewed test plans and test scripts developed by QA team to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly.
- Developed customized SQL queries and reports using MS SQL Server, MS Access and Crystal Reports. Performed backend testing using SQL queries and analyzed the server performance on UNIX.
- Developed and Maintained Technical Design Specifications & Functional Design Specifications for Lawson. Used the Rational Unified Process (RUP) to build the different phases of Software development life cycle. Provided Lawson /Infor ERP day to day support and technical/functional assistance across multiple platforms.
- Developed and Maintained Crystal Reports as requested.
- Trained public and private classes for clients on the following Lawson Applications: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Invoice Matching, Project and Activity Accounting, Asset Management, Report Writer, Cost Allocations, Lease Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, MS Add-ins and Crystal Reporting.
- Work closely with, Finance, Payroll, Purchasing, and Material's Management in providing support on all modules of Lawson LBI Dashboards.
- Provided high level technical support for Ideas Financial Systems which included General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Accounting for Expenditures, Joined Interest Billing, Project Expert Accounting, Inventory /Warehousing Management System, Currency Conversion and Financial Report Writer.
- Created mappings between Lawson and legacy system files, and unit tested all interfaces with IT team. Provided Lawson/Infor ERP day to day support and technical/functional assistance across multiple platforms.
- Created the GL (general ledger) structure for seventy hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities for large healthcare, public sector, and retail systems.
- Led the GL, AP, Invoice Matching, Cash Ledger, Project and Activity Management, Asset Management and taxation components within the AP System. Developed project plan and led the project team implementing Infor Process Automation and Infor Security.
- Performed general accounting and bookkeeping duties, including journal entries and accruals, account reconciliation, maintenance of accounts receivables and payables.
- Establishes, maintains and/or participates in the development of LAWSON System values, user codes, system structure and parameters, system security and hierarchy, report writer characteristics, etc.
- Created end-user training documentation for Lawson Software's Cash Ledger, Accounts Payable, Allocations and MS Add-ins.
- Have done data conversions for all Lawson Financial Applications: General Ledger Chart of Accounts, Company Structure, Assets, Budgets, Interfaces from other financial systems, Activities within Project and Activity Application, historical balances and detail transactions. Have assisted clients balancing to all data conversions and legacy reports to Lawson reports.
- Involved in scheduling of Lawson & Payroll, Benefits, Lawson Account Payable (AP), Lawson Work Flow, Lawson system shutdown/ startup process.
- Designing an interface with other systems such as Agile Assets and KRONOS. (Inbound and Outbound)
- Supported the Business Information Systems Analyst and Programming Staff, Help Desk and Provisioning Team with all Lawson related issues.
- Developed business and functional requirements specifications for the SOA solution. Assisted data analysts with STM (source target mappings)
- Performs systems development and maintenance of the Lawson System. Developed test plans and test cases to enforce quality assurance of Lawson systems
- Developed SQL financial queries for internal business managers. Prepared and monitored annual and long-term multi-million-dollar budgets in Hyperion Planning. Developed financial accounting and planning reports in Hyperion Essbase.
- Assisted in software application and environment testing for Lawson upgrades and patches.
LAWSON Business Analyst
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Resolved Unit Acceptance Test issues for Asset Management, Accounts Payable, General Ledger (GL), Process Flow and Inventory Control modules.
- Provide back-up support to S3 Security Analyst and Lawson System Admin as well as after go-live support to end users through the Remedy ticketing system.
- Responsible for conversion and implementation of Lawson applications including customize modules to meet client's business processes.
- Wrote SQL programs collecting Lawson data for research and testing, responsible for performing recoveries. Worked on the entire migration of crystal reports to Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI).
- Worked throughout the SDLC, which included requirements, specifications, design, analysis and testing. Consulted, implemented, and upgraded projects in the Lawson Application Suites of Financials and Human Resources including technical knowledge including Lawson installations, upgrade software.
- Involved in installations, Lawson cyclical installations, and "hand-applied" patches. Designed, developed, tested, and implemented interfaces to and from Lawson Systems for Assets and Budgeting.
- Developed database triggers, packages, functions, and stored procedures using PL/SQL and maintained the scripts for various data feeds.
- Involved in design and development of user interface for public web application and intranet application using Visual Studio, C #. NET.
- Involved in requirement scoping, documenting and analyzing high priority requirement for implementation; created BRD, FRD and use case documents using Waterfall methodology and used SQL queries to extract information from database.
- Worked with staff from the surgical system vendor on a Lawson to SIS HL7 item feed and a SIS to Lawson item usage interface.
- Created custom load, monitoring, error checking and database change applications to improve the client's ability to maintain the Lawson database, including the development of custom tables in the Lawson database.
- Implemented report bursting for corporate and field users utilizing Lawson Reporting Services, Crystal Reports XI and Back Office Reports.
- Performed all Transact SQL queries for historical data. Identified and corrected data integrity errors within the Lawson HRIS system.
- Conduct project meetings, JAD sessions, and status update meetings. Coordinate and manage in-team and cross-team communication.