- 2+ years of working experience as Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administrator.
- Involved in Salesforce - PEGA real time integration for connecting the end-to-end sales process, seamlessly and consistently.
- Consistently worked on Scrum/Agile Product Development.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud.
- Worked on Confidential Salesforce Application having usage across the globe of more than 5000 active Users.
- Good exposure on Salesforce Lightning Design System for UI/UX development.
- Hands-on experience with development tools like Force.com IDE(Eclipse) and Developer Console.
- Web services (POST, SOAP, REST, and JSON).
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce API integration based on previous work.
- Written Visualforce Pages and S-Controllers for better user experience on Force.com platform.
- Written, updated and maintained code for Apex Classes and Triggers to implement complex business logic.
- Maintained 90% of code coverage using Apex Test Classes for better deployment.
- Good understanding of SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform respectively.
- Key player in data migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Force.com IDE deployment wizard and Salesforce in-built Inbound/Outbound change sets.
- Proficient in implementing business flows using the Declarative and Programmatic frameworks.
- Good techno-functional skills to correlate business requirements with engineering requirements for efficient functioning of Information Systems.
- Actively resolved defects.
- Good code debugging and analyzing skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
Force.com: Apex Custom Controllers, Apex triggers, Apex Test Classes, Visualforce Pages, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), Apex Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox testing.
Tools: Data Loader, Salesforce Connect, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex Explorer, Workbench
Platform: UNIX, Linux, Windows vista/XP/7/8/10.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in bi-weekly Scrum meetings for every Sprint.
- Executed number of groomed User Stories on Agile Methodology.
- Delivered User Stories on time as per the Acceptance Criteria defined by Business.
- Involved in implementation of Salesforce API Integration using HTTP/REST Web services.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Test Classes, Triggers to fulfill complex business logic.
- Mainly worked with SFDC’s Lightning Design System framework components.
- Performed regression Unit testing after developing Apex Code for every User Story.
- Always maintained 90% Code Coverage for Apex Classes.
- Scheduling meeting with System Analyst to review test cases.
- Performed shoulder check with Business after developing every User Story.
- Highly used Developer Console and Work Bench in order to debug and resolve issues.
- Continuously interacted with Business for updated business requirement document.
- Worked on Email handling requirements for assigning the leads to Sales Representatives.
- Extended standard native Force.com functionality using Visual force, Apex, AJAX, JQuery and Web services.
- Written numerous SOQL and SOSL queries using Force.com explorer.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and also analyzing the information provided by Business.
- Analyzed the existing process to build an Architectural Design for Real Time Process.
- Developed Technical Design Document after analyzing the different scenarios.
- Mainly worked with Lead Management, Case Management in SFDC.
- Created page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Maintained code for Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and controllers for smooth business operations.
- Been a part of Unit testing and guided offshore Developers.
- Developed custom objects and custom tabs for various modules of applications.
- Prepared various test cases to test the functionality of the code in accordance to the governor’s limits.
- Created custom Dashboards and Reports to show the performance of the team and also time taken to assign Leads.
- Extensive experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, Roles and Hierarchy based page layouts, Approval Processes, User Profiles, Record types, Custom tabs.
- Experienced in defining Custom Formulas and creating Validation Rules to suit the needs of the data model and ensure data quality.
- Experience in designing entities like creating the Relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, Lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Workflow rules and Immediate actions.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, S-controls, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Escalation rules, Security controls, Email Services, Chatter, Force.com Eclipse plug in, Eclipse, Unit testing, Import Wizard, Workbench.