- Over twenty years diverse project management experience that experience in the Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM project management framework processes. Experience with ITIL and ITSM framework and governance.
- Five years ServiceNow experience that includes and is not limited to Demand Requests, Change Management, Incidents, Release/Features Management, Service Catalog and Product Catalog development and consultation, Request tickets processing, Item Designer, IT development analysis and Metrics Reporting.
- Five years SharePoint experience including Administrator roles for project management as well has company home grown internal IT documentation repositories.
- Diversification of IT/IS experience in the areas of IT/IS development and consulting, including IT Change Control Board and Change Management experience.
- Experience in utilizing MS Access, SAP, SQL, PeopleSoft and Oracle for end - user database management and administration for reporting, programming and tables development.
- Archer, SAP and PeopleSoft experience to utilize a diversity of reporting and ERP functionalities including and not limited to inventory management, vendor management, CRM initiatives, human resources, payroll, database management and finance.
- Over ten years IT software and application Testing experience that includes testing script and test case development, remediation of testing defects, lead roles in SIT, ST, UAT and Regression testing with a diversity of Testing Tools such as SmartTest and HP Application Life Management (HP ALM).
- Over twenty years consulting expertise in the areas of project management, strategic planning, information technology/systems, marketing, customer relations, fiscal management, financial and business reporting and public relations targeting small-business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and faith-based organizations.
- Twenty years administration management experience in the areas of healthcare, government, education, non-profit organizations, banking and telecommunications.
- Twenty years creative concepts experience including graphic design and media/communication strategies and public relations development.
- Over twenty years finance experience in the areas of reporting, accounting, auditing, financial/business analysis and budget/fiscal management.
- Twenty years public relations and marketing experience including market research, data collection and statistical analysis.
- Over thirty years corporate-sector work experience in a diversity of perm, consulting and contracting roles for such companies as Confidential, Confidential, Verizon, MCI and Bank of America.
- Over twenty years non-profit Board Directorship experience in both the public and private sector including United Way volunteer board experience.
Confidential, Glenn Heights, TX
Founder & Senior Managing Consultant
- Diversification of business and management consulting services in the areas of project management, strategic planning, non-profits, social media/marketing, public relations, information technology/systems, business development, human resources, fiscal management, budgets, business, and financial analysis.
- Client targets include non-profits, faith-based organization, entrepreneurs, and solo-practice healthcare organizations.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Project Manager/Business Analyst Consultant
- Primary IT consolatory lead in the ITSM governance development for the ServiceNow Service Catalog and Request Fulfillment team for Confidential Bank that incudes documentation and development of the strategies, processes and protocols to support the Confidential ITIL framework.
- Also served as a Senior Project Manager in several large-scale internal legacy system migration and conversation projects; CTO and IT initiatives for Reporting, Demand Management, and Service Catalog request development on the ServiceNow platform.
- Quality Assurance Testing Lead in the HP Application Lifecycle Management testing application that includes utilization of this test management tool to manage requirements, test cases, test plan, defects, reporting. SharePoint Administrator for Request Fulfillment group for related internal team documentation and ITIL/ITSM, Functional Requirements and process documentation.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- IT consolatory role in supporting the projects, governance, bench-marking, process improvements, and metrics associated with managing our ServiceNow platform based Service Portfolio Catalog and End-User Request Catalog.
- Provides subject matter Requirements expert guidance and act as a liaison among internal teams and other business units in order to assist in understanding the technical and business requirements for a given product, process, or system and collection/analysis of data.
- Leadership and direction in the service catalog governance and audit management of small to large-sized projects from start to completion which include planning and organizing the projects, identifying internal and external resources needed, final accountability for achieving the project objectives.
- Prioritize requests from various business units and IT Support groups for alignment of overall CTO and organizational business objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and effective solution for service catalog request design.
- Work with business and IT groups to address identified opportunities for improvements in ServiceNow Service Catalog, ITSM and ITIL strategies for business and end- user and technical workflow process.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- Senior Project Manager for the decommission and replacement of a legacy audit system with Oracle Retail Sales Audit.
- Divers PMO framework with a $10M project budget that included the management and leadership of on and off-site teams of 25 Tata Consultant resources.
- Developed extensively detailed business, functional and technical Requirements.
- Performed impact and gap analysis, liaison communications and planning efforts between impacted business groups (tax, other IT support groups, HR, BI, finance) for this high-profile corporate IT and Finance project.
- Other primary project management job functions include Solution Design, Test Plan development, and Change Management and Incident activities through ServiceNow, training material creation including conference room pilots, and support transition and functional support.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Analyst Consultant
- Business and Financial Analyst in the Treasury & Securities Services group of Confidential & Co. Primary job function was the detailed analysis of Confidential Worldwide Securities Services Global Fee Billings for domestic and international accounts and by the use of internal financial information systems and billing invoices.
- Extensive Excel and Access usage for internal metrics, data analysis and summary reporting.
- Development of business requirement and work flow documentation as well as technical writing documentation of internal business processes.
- Project coordination functions for a large-scale $3 trillion-dollar billable invoice consolidation project that included tracking milestones and project adjustments.