Energetic, results oriented and highly motivated professional combining over 20 years of experience in project management, enterprise wide systems analysis and development lifecycle along with quantitative business analytics, strategic planning and forecasting. Excellent communication, presentation, project management and leadership skills. Proven ability to execute large scale business global projects and work with diverse teams by combining industry experience, and hands - on technical expertise.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- End to End Project Management Agile Transformation and Execution
- Requirements Analysis, Design and Engineering Business Cases and Vendor Management
- Resource and Financial management Usability Analysis and Design
- Search Engine Integration and Optimization Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Technology Evaluation and Recommendation Social Media Strategy and Execution
- Strategic Analysis, Planning and Forecasting Professional Communication and Presentation
- Strong Technical, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills Risk Assessment and Mitigation
VP - Technology Program Execution
- Managed a portfolio of Performance and Talent enterprise wide applications for 250K+ users; ensuring project deliverables are met on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for creation of project plans, executive project status and reports to gauge project risks and dependencies, creation of path to green, and removal of impediments throughout the project lifecycle.
- Led multiple cross-organizational teams to deliver significant business results / deliverables through major change GT vision initiatives
- Worked with multiple agile teams to deliver project to completion adhering to multi-year strategic roadmap
- Cultivated strong relationships with key stakeholders and technology leads as a senior point of contact and developed productive working relationship with business owners, product owners, project sponsors, development leads, vendors and key clients.
- Assisted with developing business strategies across user personas to improve customer relationships; continually refine the process to maximize efficiency.
- Drove alignment with business and technology PMO and adherence with key goals and objectives
- Launched strategic solution for New Business Initiative Approval (NBIA) Program for the firm transitioning users from multiple LOBs tactical applications
- Managed all aspects of financial and resource strategy for 4.2M budget including managing multiple vendor contracts, forecasting and planning
- Facilitated daily project meetings with team to discuss project deliverables, set expectations and drive completion through all phases of SDLC
- Worked with clients to gain consensus around project deliverables and strategy
- Delivered monthly business reviews and analytics highlighting project progress, deltas, risks and issues, program roadmap and resource outlook
- Responsible for leading team of BAs to support project deliverables including requirements analysis, future enhancements releases, testing and creation of support model for Phase I go live.
- Provided timely, accurate project reporting and analytics which provided visibility to leadership via daily reports & dashboards, daily burn down, scorecards and monthly project status summaries.
- Assisted Project Managers with standardization across weekly reporting, release management and SDLC tollgate process.
- Administered project resource allocations for direct, indirect and vendor resources.
Senior Business Process Analyst/Project Manager
- Managed enterprise portal projects that enabled associates, managers and executives to seamlessly access all learning systems, online books, and a host of learning resources via learning management systems
- Served as a part of internal communications team to deliver creative marketing assets for key deliverables across the enterprise
- Responsible for leading, planning and managing Talent Management system language localization project by coordinating, scheduling, assigning project tasks.
- Communicated with direct management on ongoing status, milestones, successes, and project risks
- Managed global acquisition of resources and assets for Talent Management System implementation
- Evaluated and implement efficient, cost effective mobile solutions for Global Talent & Learning Organization
- Collaborated with usability experts to simplify user interface for Confidential learning business needs
- Received Confidential President’s in July 2012 for leading deployment of Confidential Talent Management System to 16 countries with in language capabilities. The project included delivering content in 16 languages using one singular design with multiple user interfaces
Senior Portal Specialist
- Lead the team of end users, business technologists, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs for Global Learning & Performance organization
- Developed and maintained technical documentation as an expert source of technical, business and functional information
- Conducted structured analysis according to SDLC standards and prepared analysis documentation including use cases and requirements documentation
- Assessed the effectiveness of current technology use and the implementation throughout learning community
- Conducted usability testing and interviews to gain the end users' perspective and address business needs
- Partnered with HCMS (Saba) team to define requirements new features and modify system user interface to enhance usage and adoption of the system
- Managed deployment of SkillSoft KnowledgeCenter customizations and project management portal launch in Confidential
Search Engine Manager/Project Manager
- Designed innovative tools, and applications to create self-service culture and drive employees to intranet for all employee service needs
- Reduced Confidential center call volume by 85% in six months which resulted in $3 million annual savings
- Decommissioned 14 Confidential web sites, and migrated all internal employee services information and online transactions into one global portal which boasted over 93% employee satisfaction rating
- Improved customer satisfaction by partnering with IT, Confidential and external vendors to roll out online transactions for automating manual processes
- Designed a corporate news portal for employees resulting in the most accessed website at Confidential
- Managed Confidential by creating a global information architecture that enabled country-specific content delivery
- Developed strategy to rebuild Personal D Confidential Change tool in the STC enabling users to manage their own personal d Confidential resulting in 74% employee satisfaction rating for online transactions
Enterprise Portal Manager
- Managed a team of requirements analysts, content and application developers that help internal clients to deploy business oriented and easy to use web applications
- Migrated from old legacy intranet web presence to role based Confidential WebSphere Portal 7 for the New associate portal with social media capabilities.
- Led projects that contributed in a successful implementation of Confidential ’s Human Capital Management System
- Conducted quarterly focus groups and surveys to determine user experience of existing websites and tools on Confidential ’s corporate intranet
- Developed long term vision for the employee services portal and invoke consistency in user interface design throughout the intranet
- Benchmarked leading technologies and research related to ROI using self-service and user experience
- Worked closely with e-governance team to develop and integrate intranet presence for all corporate websites by rolling a company wide search engine and content management system.
- Managed development, deployment and maintenance of self service applications and websites related to Employee Services
- Participated in creating site architecture and enabling country specific content for the Employee Service Center (ESC) website with RazorFish
- Created optimum technical solutions for business needs with minimum costs and resources
- Served as a liaison between content/tool owners and developers to perform business analysis and construct detailed requirement documents
- Provided day to day support for the Confidential website including trouble analysis and referral, feedback analysis, production support, ongoing site maintenance, and resolution of technical issues
- Responsible for developing a strategy to improve Confidential ’s internal and external search engine resulting in improved customer satisfaction by 39%
- Created and lead a team of key stakeholders from Confidential, IT and the business community to improve Verity search engine implementation
- Implemented new search architecture resulting in faster search and high availability
- Improved enterprise portal customer satisfaction by 25%
- Successfully deployed multi-lingual search for international Confidential .com
Consultant, Management Solutions and Services
- Developed Automotive Network Exchange ( Confidential ) business proposal for Tier I and Tier II suppliers
- Formulated comprehensive target list of companies for marketing Confidential services
- Researched prospective B2B e-commerce alliances for MSS
- Attended Confidential annual SELECT conference
- Presented business case for new e-business services for internal MSS application