- Over 8+ years of overall professional IT experience with 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform developer.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV 401).
- Experience in working with Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Experience on working with Chatter objects.
- Integrated SFDC with Marketo Tool to make Marketing process easy to access Leads and opportunities.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Sales force.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketo configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object - Oriented design techniques and web application design.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Highly proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Max web service, Force.com, Community Portal, Chatter, Knowledge One and App-exchange on Sales force.
- Designed various web/landing pages to provide registration for various content downloads and event attendance through Marketo.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to SalesForce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox, Integration and production environments.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases and Leads.
- Competent in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and MS Access.
- Involved in design, development, test and implementation phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Development with focus in Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent Client management skills, presentation skills, operational metrics, time management, analytical, great communication and interpersonal skills.
Salesforce Technologies: SFDC Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Marketo.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, RDBMS, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server / 2008, Linux.
Business Processes: Incident Management, Change Management through BMC Remedy, HP Service center
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Sales force Developer
- Create Automations using Automation studio to automate the business activites to import, export, transfer data to and from diffrerent business systems.
- Integrated ExactTarget with SalesForce using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector.
- Create emails such as html emails, develop AMPscript and embed the AMPScript and personalizations into emails.
- Query automation to populate the data extension,update data extensions.
- Worked with Journey builder,App Center, ExactTarget APIs to remotely trigger the events in ExactTarget
- Create content such as forms,surveys,html pages etc.
- Create Microsite/Landing pages and Microsite interactions to host the forms on ExactTarget.
- Create interactions such as triggered emails,querying,filtering etc
- Worked on A/B testing process and created A/B tests
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Sr. Sales force Developer
- Working on a Large-scale & complex Salesforce development projects along with integrating date from other systems/Repositories.
- Salesforce Configurations across all the Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases etc.
- Managed Salesforce platform for 1300+ end-users
- Worked on configuring standard Salesforce Chatter and also customizing it by including custom logics on chatter objects using triggers and Classes and VF Pages.
- Good understanding of standard Chatter objects and their limitations.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Service Cloud with various custom built Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom Apps to suit to the needs of the application also created various Profiles to enable the Service Cloud specific to them.
- Provided daily user support in managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and installation and support of App Exchange applications like Exact Target and Marketo.
- Installed and applied App Exchange applications like Marketo to enhance business requirements.
- Designed and developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the various applications.
- Created Various Validation Rules & Workflows specific to limited user groups by filtering out through their Profiles while working on Service Cloud.
- Designed Reports and worked with Business users to make them understand the functioning of Reports better.
- Involved in User Management - Creating users, Roles, Profiles.
- Created various Record Types, Support Processes, Assignment Rules, Public Groups, Queues, Custom Settings, Sites, Time-Based Workflows etc.
- Used complex SOQL Queries in the Codes and also in the tools like Data Loader to Extract, Insert or Update vast data (millions of records) from/into custom objects & Standard objects.
- Used HTTP Callout using JSON to fetch records/data from other system and display them on the fly in the Visualforce Page each time the page opens.
- Designed System Configuration Enhancements (Dashboards, Reporting, Page Layouts, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, etc.).
- Well maintained Test Code Coverage & Unit Testing for all the codes in the system following the Salesforce limits.
- Responsible for my Project deployments for all the releases and for Post deployment Testing.
- Involved in working with Offshore QA & DEV teams.
- Developed Documentation of all the Projects those I worked on and maintained them in SharePoint.
- Complete Full Lifecycle salesforce.com Implementation Experience.
- Responsible for guiding QA & UAT teams for testing the assigned Projects for all the releases both in Sandbox and Production Orgs.
Environment: Agile, Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Apex, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), JQuery, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Marketo, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Eclipse/Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sales force Developer
- Created both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issue and also Implemented Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases.
- Created Visual force pages that could be rendered as PDF's, build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Created and customized value propositions and a summary of the key items to in order to maximize deployment value using Marketo.
- Maintained an E-mail to Case system with auto-notifications sent to users when a case is created for their respective departments.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, with standard and custom controllers.
- Developed Apex Triggers to update fields and child objects.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented Wrapper classes for better visual force pages management and smooth functioning.
- Created sharing rules for providing cross functional teams of the organization access to records.
- Created Custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales Force, VF pages, also integrated force.com application on mobile platform like I-phone, Blackberry and Android.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading and maintaining the quality of the data.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, VisualForce pages, Marketo, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Web Services.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sales force Developer
- Initial Phase I was responsible for gathering the requirement in order to design "Profit View" App.
- Created various Standard and Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Look up master detail relationships.
- Used Various Fields, Pick list, Number, Integer, Text Fields.
- Created various custom objects where we map to rollup summary field to its master objects.
- Designed few relationship between Custom and Standard Object master detail for Profit View Application.
- In order to automate various task I defined various work flow rules by utilizing email action based on particular criteria.
- Involved in creating Security Model for permission set, role, object level and field level security required by Profit view.
- Controlled the Log in Access and IP Ranges for the entire Sales force platform for application requirement.
- Involved in creating various email template in order to send auto emails for web to case, web to lead and email to case.
- Responsible for various Triggers based on particular action. We need to fire the triggers for various analysis for various financial products.
- Assigned various Apex Class, Apex Method, and Apex Triggers for various tag, various action Support using SOAP and API.
- Developed and Designed various executives reports and related dashboard.
- Validated and confirmed data source on front end via force.com IDE through eclipse environment and develop many workflow rule using collection list, set and map.
- Created Many Standard and Custom Objects like Account, Lead, Contact, Opportunities and Map to related field.
- Used Apex Data Loader for export - import external data migration for various external system using SOAP and API's.
- Created Approval Process in order to make all information available for new developer or user.
- Gathered and Documented Business Requirement in Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Use Cases, Activity Diagram and User Stories.
- Created UAT Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts, Performed UAT Execution, Defect Management.
- Financial Reconciliation and Data Validation using SOQL and SOSL via Sales force Apex Schema Explorer.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Scheduled Apex Jobs, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Ajax, SOQL, J-Query.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Sales force Developer
- Interacted with Business users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Deployed the code over sandboxes using Change set.
- Written Test Cases to check code coverage in Apex Classes and Apex triggers.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, lookups, Master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Implementation of Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Worked on different portals like Self Service Portal, Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum that dramatically improved productivity and reduced errors.
- Provided the to Business user's about the system
Confidential, Auburn Hills, Michigan
Java/Sales force Developer
- Worked on the design of the entire end-to-end architecture for the Classification Web Application.
- Designed the UI, the services layer and the database object model design based on Java Spring 3.0 MVC architecture.
- Developed the data grid widgets using Dojo libraries.
- Used Clear Case for maintaining the project documentation and code.
- Using LifeRay Portal Enterprise edition, developed the content management system for the client.
- Customized Liferay workflow engine to suit requirements.
- Developed the service layer Restful Web services using Spring for various service tasks including email application, attachment service, and transfer of data across different applications.
- Developed the DAO layer using Java JPA specification to setup object relational mapping to support the database operations for the service layer operations.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in form of XML messages. WSDL has been used to expose the web services using Apache Axis.
- Installed and deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server, with JBoss Developer Studio being the IDE for development.
- Built the project using Maven script and using JAX-B specification for the XML handling.
- Developed an exclusive Forgot and Reset Password application for the system where users will be sent password reset instructions by email to reset their password.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for documenting the user requirements and system design specifications.
- Responsible for analyzing business processes, user new requirements.
- Analyzed current business process and investing the old system.
- Designed and developed back end code using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC, and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Involved in process of gathering, modeling and transforming data into useful Information
- Created tables, Queries, indexes, stored procedures, triggers and constraints.
- Developed Logical data model, Physical data model and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Fixing defects on the JSP pages and working on enhancements.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Web Services SOAP, Restful, XML, XML parsers, Ajax, JSON, JSP, CSS3, HTML5, Hibernate, JDBC, UML, SVN, TOAD, Eclipse.