To obtain a challenging position as a Senior architect and advance my skill set.
- Proven success designing and developing new products for clients in diverse industries.
- Rapidly absorb complex concepts with steep learning curve for any new technology, diverse business/technology needs, and intricate techniques to architect a high - functioning, user-cantered software. Often utilizing, converting, modifying, or reusing existing code to maximize efficiency.
- Credit and Interest Derivatives, Health care claims and patient health state systems redesign.
- Design and development of a state of the art Instant Messenger and News Group System.
- Design and development of a Confidential system for call center. Innovation of an animation product story book animator.
- Development and design of a new age appliance automation system.
- Modernization of testing through fully automated scripts that greatly improved quality output.
- Solid background in business flows/processes, quality procedures, ISO 9001, and SEI CMM Levels, Six Sigma skills and been a part of process team. Able to communicate equally well with and liaise between technical and operational business areas.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Database: ORACLE, Sybase, DB2, Hadoop, SQL Server 2000, MY SQL, Mongo Db, Elastic Search, Mark logic
Programming methodologies: Core, Enterprise Java, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Zipkin, OAuth, SAML, Perl, Unix scripts, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, ESB, Mule, Drools, Blaze Rules Engine, JMS, MQ Series, JAXB, JUNIT, Visual C#, . NET, ASP .NET, Excel VBA, SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, JSP, JQuery, Angular JS, EXT JS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSON, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, SaaS, PaaS..
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Refactor, Redesign the risk systems batch application as per design standards. The application is written in Spring Batch and is Multi-Threaded. Design Mongo DB, Spring Boot Batch multithreaded application to load SMC.
- Responsibilities include setup Junit tests, Sonar, Unix shell scripts. POC for Micro Services architecture using Spring Boot, Zipkin, Netflix Eureka, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes systems.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Worked in a 250 member DOFR, 1000 member MACRA team to capture requirements and create a System outline document with features and capabilities mapped.
- Created a System Architecture Document using Enterprise Architect, Visio. The design used Active MQ, Apache Camel, JBoss Fuse, Spring Boot, Microservices, Open Shift Cloud Architecture, IBM ODM Rules engine, Elastic Search, Mark Logic DB,SaaS,PaaS.
- Developed POC using Angular JS, Camel, Java J2EE.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Created ESB services used by ACSS Web Verizon main Call center application with 30, 000 users using Java SOA, IBM Extreme scale, Websphere and Oracle and MQ Series
- Created batch processes to process overnight business functions
- Lead Enterprise Releases and Maintenance Releases and analysis to call centers spanned over 3 regions and 300 jvm’s
- Did code reviews and design, documentation and mentoring junior developers
Confidential, NY, NY
- Created the architecture for DCP application using Spring, Tiles, SOA, AJAX, Oracle, Spring JDBC, Apache Logger,. Stored Procedures, Caching.
- Designed and coded the application framework using java, spring JDeveloper.
Director of Technology / Technical Architect
- Wrote JAXB/Axis2 web-services, client for POLSTAR and claims data.
- Wrote SQL server stored procedures and used IBatis for DAO.
- Worked with Drools rules engine to develop rules.
- Worked with spring based UI development on JBoss servers.
- Wrote multi-threaded Java batch programs for interfacing with Perl.
- Wrote JAXB web-services, client for patient data using oracle stored procedures, for patient data. Wrote spring based JUnit tests.
- Involved in diagnosing daily patient report problems and HIE data conversion.
- Worked with rules engine to develop rules plugin modules.
- Worked with spring based UI development on tomcat servers, Hibernate.
- Wrote multi threaded socket based programs for time syncing production servers and fixed threading deadlock issues.
Confidential, NY, NY
Senior Developer - UI Lead /Architect
- Worked on converting the application from Visual C++ 2008 to JAVA Web based application.
- Developed JAVA Proof of Concept using SERVLET 1.0, Struts and Core Java.
- Part of design and documentation and requirements collection of Confidential on Web project.
- UI module lead and designed and architected the Spring based application Framework.
- Designed and wrote all Controllers and core Services. Used Core JAVA AND J2EE for this. Used EHCache caching for persistent application data.
- Designed and developed Java stand-alone MULTI THREADING reports server, using JDBC, JNDI. This server processes all the daily reports.
- Wrote unit tests using JUNIT and mock objects and Spring.
- Designed JSON data structures and persistent data store and CACHING.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Part of a 5-member middle tier server team. Worked in a cross platform team with C# .NET, Win Forms and Visual C++ for Equities Trading Application. The application name PCOE Equities and Mutual Fund Trading system. Technologies used Microsoft .NET 2003, Sequel Server 2005, Web services, MQ Series, SOAP, VB, Excel VBA, ATL COM, C# COM+ and COM interoperability.
- Enhancing Test Fix Server for new test scenarios using FIX protocol.
- Designed, coded and implemented and tested a new C# .NET COM+ component using .NET 2003 that used SQL Server database to implement flexible rules. The core middle tier is in Visual C++ and COM+ migrating to C# .NET. Flexible rules project achieves customizing the trading rules for different users and products using database lookup for the given combination. Used .NET reflection for testing purposes. Used SQL Server stored procedures for DB.
Confidential, NY. NY
- Part of a 15 member Tiger 2 team involved in developing Trading application for Credit Derivatives and Interest Rate Products. Technologies used are JAVA Server side programming, Java Web Services, Java SWING, XML, SOAP, Eclipse IDE, Pearl Scripts, UNIX Scripts, Rational Clear Case, IBM DB2, DB Artisan, Excel VBA, Mercury test professional, UNIX, IBM MQ series, IBM Workflow. Personal accomplishments include:
- Designed coded and tested Mortgage Lock Ticket GUI using Visual C++ 6.0 MFC and used CORE JAVA and DB2 Tables for server side coding and data persistence and services.
- Made enhancements to existing Credit products CD Swaps and IR Swaps using CORE JAVA.
- Worked on printed ticket coding to generate PDF using Java services and SOAP.
- Worked with SOAP for web services schema implementation.
- Was responsible for creating and deploying and verifying the product build to production on WebLogic server using ant.
- Modified and created new Perl scripts and UNIX scripts for build. Organized DB2 database updates.
- Created automated test scripts to generate trades for testing using Mercury test professional.
- Automated Book move, Back to Backs and other complex DB2 SQL tasks using Excel VBA.
- Supported the Credit Derivatives and Interest Rate Desk for Tiger 2.
- Confidential is a high tech company making smart home systems.
- They sell their smart bathroom products on internet in various countries.
- Designed, coded and tested a shopping cart system with Credit Card processing and user registration and order management.
- Visual Studio C# ASP.NET was used for development. Link Point API, XML was used for credit card processing.
- The database used was SQL Server 2000 and the database access was using ADO .NET library.
- Stored procedures and triggers and encryption where used to design this secure website.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Part of a 21 member Acss team involved in developing call center software using Visual C++, MFC, STL, ATL COM, Oracle 9i on Windows 2000. Used by Call center advisors to service customer calls and manage their mobile calling plans, billing, phone lines and features using the software. Personal accomplishments include:
- Designed, coded and tested conversion of I2K West region customer services from HTTP to XML. Designed coded and tested conversion of East region Vision services from HTTP to XML. Used Oracle as database and SQL navigator as DB tools and wrote scripts for database changes. Roguewave library was used for database access. Added COM interfaces to the system to implement new functionality. Apache Xerces Parser and STL were used for XML processing. XML spy was used for XML editing.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE.
Software Engineer/Technical Architect
- Part of a 50+ member Card Member Services team involved in developing various Credit Card Applications using providers FDR and TSYS running on Windows NT. Possess good knowledge of chargebacks, FDR, TSYS, Confidential and general credit card applications. Used SQL for oracle database interaction. Used tools SQL Plus, Toad for oracle database interaction and Sybase gateway for FDR SQL queries. Used Visual C++ 6.0, MFC, and Win32 SDK for general development. Used UML, Rational Rose, and Visio for design and technical specification. Used VB and ATL COM, Threading and COM on a thread at several phases of the project. FDR and TSYS were used for credit card transactions. Personal accomplishments include:
- Wrote technical specification for Card Renewal and statements workflow for TSYS migration. Implemented Common data object for TSYS data for monetary transactions, mainly chargebacks and retrievals.
- Wrote technical specification and coded for Finger application integration to First Assist, designing GUI and framework Integration. Finger is an offline application for card member services where card member interacts through paper or email. This application works on documentation tool called Filenet by Paragon. Have good Filenet document management top-level knowledge applied to document storing and retrieval. First Assist is a customer phone call answering application.
- Worked as a developer for chargebacks workflow integration to First Assist call center application. Wrote build/move scripts using MS-DOS batch files for build from Harvest command line hco and move.
- Wrote technical specifications for Case Tracking in chargebacks workflow and wrote test plans and executed system and unit test plans.
- Worked as a developer for Matchbox team and implemented GUI Framework for the whole application, Confidential Telephony Interface. Matchbox is a phone assist application for customer retention.
- Technical architect for Confidential .
- Created a Confidential Wrapper DLL to interface C++ Confidential Dll from VB for First Watch Team. It had dual Interface, event sink, connection points implemented, and was thread safe, windowless ActiveX Control with multiple interfaces exported.
- Resolved multiple productions critical Multi Thread, COM application dead lock at application shut down using WinDbg tool.
- Extended existing GUI common List control class shared by many projects for custom requirements custom draw, variable height, style, color, sorting, column width properties, header control and added sub controls for columns as edit, combo etc.