- 9+ years of professional experience with object oriented programming including 5+ years of experience in building applications on the Force.com platform
- Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Experience, Salesforce DX and VS Code.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, Lightning Experience, Salesforce DX, VS Code, Triggers, Workflows, Process Builders, Validation rules and other configuration based functionalities in Salesforce .
- Experience working with Lightning app builder, Lightning components and Lightning Design System .
- Thorough understanding of the implementation of Security in Salesforce using Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD and Sharing Rules.
- Successfully implemented Agile methodologies.
- Excellent mathematical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Extremely motivated to work with smart and passionate people who believe in a shared vision and common goals.
Salesforce: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Lightning Design System, SOQL, SOSL
Development Tools: Salesforce DX, VS Code, Git, Sublime text, Eclipse, SVN Subversion, MS Visual Studio, Visio
Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Designing and Developing advanced customizations using Salesforce and Force.com platform and providing Technical solutions when necessary.
- Implementing best coding practices across the team and overseeing code reviews.
- Managing other developers in the team based offshore.
- Implementing release management system using GitHub and Gearset.
- Coordinating and working on releases with Admins, Project Managers, Product Managers and Business Analysts.
- Working on a project showcasing new development process using Salesforce DX with VS Code.
- Developing applications using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, REST Api, Triggers and SOQL.
- Developing Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Components and Triggers for different applications.
- Worked on major projects at Confidential such as Zuora Package Upgrade, Distribution Engine, Vendor Life Cycle, etc.
- Worked on an application called Payment Schedule Breakdown, which involved creating PDF attachments using Visualforce pages and then attaching them on the opportunity record.
- Using Asynchronous processes to work on Future methods, Batches, Queueable and Scheduled Apex.
- Developing customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes within Salesforce.
- Worked on security settings by implementing Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Manual Sharing, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing.
- Applied Salesforce Object Query Language with consideration to the Governor limits imposed by Salesforce for manipulating the data in different applications.
- Working on Packaging and Deploying applications from Sandbox to other environments.
- Working on Zuora integration with Salesforce which is used for Order Management.
- Worked on a Deal Management Application which consists of different tabs such as Listings, Offers, Transaction, etc. and which helps the user to efficiently navigate from one tab to the next with prompts whenever necessary. This styling for the whole application was done using Lightning Design System.
- Worked on a project for a major enterprise client called Keller Williams. Frequently designed and developed new Visualforce pages, Classes, Triggers and also responsible for maintaining existing code.
- Worked on a project called “Manual Inquiry Screen” which was completely designed and developed with the new lightning experience making use of Lightning Components and Lightning Design System. The screen was customized to make sure that it worked on all devices including mobile phones and tablets.
- Worked on configuration tasks such as creating custom objects and tabs, Workflow Rules, Process Builders, Validation Rules and Approval Processes.
- Responsible for packaging and installing packages in different orgs.
- Worked on the core product called Rethink CRM, which streamlines Residential and Commercial real estate business for managing Listings, Contacts, Leads, Closings, Pipelines, etc.
- I was part of the team who worked on the integration of Rethink with Zillow Tech Connect. Used amazon web services as a bridge for carrying out the communication between Salesforce and Zillow. Also, worked on subscribing AWS Lambda functions to SNS topics.
Front End Web Developer
- Worked on major software called Omni Vest, which is responsible for displaying a list of the latest strategies that the users can use for trading.
- Worked on resolving bugs as reported by the clients for a tool called Visual Trader, which was written in C# as well.
- I worked on a major project called Livingston which consisted of Transformation and Enhancement of Legacy COBOL system to C# .Net.
- Writing grammars for different languages that would help in accelerating the process of carrying out the transformation.
- The site holds information such as Rented or Sold, Last serviced details, Compressors Summary, Scheduled - servicing details and Manufacturing data. Worked on PHP and MySQL server and implemented an efficient search mechanism that ranks the search results so the most relevant ones show up first.