Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Treasurer, Human Resource Director, CPA, Confidential and SOX compliance, Shareholder and Investor Relations communications, Wall Street and Analyst experience, IPO experience, Venture Capitalists. Equity and Debt Capital Raises, Treasury and Cash Management, Banking Relationships, M&A experience, Former Big 4 Tax Manager, Sales Taxes, Holding Company and Multi - State experience, International experience and foreign currency knowledge, 404 Compliance, multiple software conversions and ERP experience, Microsoft Dynamics, MAS90, Timberline, QuickBooks, GAAP accounting skills. Experience in 8(a) qualifications, HubZone, Government Contracts.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER / HR MANAGER, DELRAY BEACH, FL
- The Company provides design/build, demolition and environmental services to the private sector and governmental agencies.
- My roles are many and very hands-on.
- They include designing a job cost system that provides project managers and senior management daily information on current costs, open purchase orders, estimates to complete and work- in-progress reports; designed an A/R billing system that focuses on percentage of completion and weekly invoicing; track actual costs to budgeted projects on weekly basis, designed detailed weekly cash receipt and disbursement reports, narrated an employee Handbook review all subcontracts and legal matters for the company, in charge of all insurance matters including workers compensation claims assist CEO with establishing forecasted goals and revenue targets for the company, design bonus pool and incentive bonus plans, administer the company 401(k) & profit sharing plan, responsible for all estate planning, corporate and personal income taxes of the owners and the multi-state locations head up marketing, website development and company logo designs, established a company safety committee in compliance with OSHA standards, responsible for preparation of monthly internal financials.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER & CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, PLANTATION, FL
- My responsibilities include reporting directly to the CEO.
- Duties include oversight of month-end close, external ( Confidential ) and internal financial reporting and investor relations.
Confidential, DELRAY BEACH, FL
- Independent contractor providing a broad array of services to public and private companies in the manufacturing, technology, security and healthcare industries.
- My services include Consulting, Business Advisory, Capital Raising, Interim CFO and Controller functions, M&A acquisitions, due diligence, cash flow analysis, budgeting, forecasting, accounting system conversions, complex accounting and Confidential issues, 404 compliance and SOX requirements, tax matters and planning, working capital analysis, corporate reorganizations and Confidential compliance.
SENIOR VP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, DELRAY BEACH, FL
- Confidential is a Confidential publicly traded Technology R&D Company and a leading provider of Confidential identification and security technology for people, companion pets, livestock and commercial assets.
- The company designed, developed and manufactured Confidential approved implantable microchips, tracking devices using visual and radio frequency identification ( Confidential ) and global positioning systems (GPS) search and rescue beacons for aircrafts and ships; and the design and development of thin film lithium batteries for a variety of technological applications. Confidential has gross revenue in excess of $250 million and employed 2500 employees
- Responsibilities include working closely with the CEO and providing a supporting role for developing and sharing the strategic vision for future growth and enhancing shareholder value; capital raises via equity and senior debt, Wall Street relations, IPO road show, investment banking, due diligence and deal structuring for mergers and acquisitions, Corporate tax planning, Confidential and 404 compliance, Board of Directors and audit committee presentations, annual Stockholders’ meeting presentations.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, PORTLAND, ME.
- Prepared the High Net Worth owners and family individual income tax returns and estate tax planning.