- Specializing in Data Architecture, Analytics, Regulatory Reporting and Data Governance
- Information Manager (PMP) and Business Architect deploying global solutions for 25 years in 20+ countries in Insurance, Pharmaceutical and Financial sectors.
- Hands - on Enterprise Information architect and Business Partner excelling in implementing Data Warehouse, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage and Regulatory Reporting solutions. Team leader and mentor with excellent communication skills adept at building high-performing teams and managing geographically diverse teams.
- Creative problem solver recognized for driving complex implementations, meeting aggressive deadlines, budgets and expectations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Leadership, Team Building and Mentoring
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Process Architecture
- Data Warehouse Architecture and Design
- Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Business Intelligence Analytics Architecture
- Vendor Management and Negotiations
- Data Governance and Master Data Management
- Outsourcing and Offshore Development
- Big Data, Unstructured Data Design
- Future State Roadmap and IT Strategy
- BCBS239 & Regulatory Compliance
Project: MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, JIRA, Planview, HP ALM SharePoint, Outlook, Visio, Clarity, Quality Center
Regulatory: BCSB239, Risk Data Stewardship, Algorithmic, RiskMetrics, RWA Moody Risk Analytics
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, DB2, UDB, OLAP, Essbase, BDW, Confidential, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Warehouse: Informatica PowerCenter, Ab-Initio, DataStage, Trillium, OBIEE, Cognos Impromptu, PowerPlay, CTRL-M, Zeke, Tidal, Crystal, Business Objects, Web intelligence, xCelsius, SAS Data Flux, Informatica Meta Data Manager, Siperian MDM, IDQ, Confidential, QlikView, Infosphere Data Quality, Meta Data Workbench, Collabra Data Governance
Big Data: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Cloudera, Horton Works, Platfora, Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive, HDFS
Modeling: Erwin, Embarcadero, Quest, Dimensional Star Schema, Oracle Credit Risk, RUP, UML
Languages: PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, C, COBOL, Java, Shell, Perl, IBM MQ, ETL, Confidential T2T
Confidential, Boston/ New York
- Product owner, Agile Framework champion for designing Enterprise Risk Data Repository ( Confidential ) and responsible for engaging Business, Technology Architects & Data Strategy teams in designing sustainable solutions for stakeholders in Global Services custodian bank , Global Advisors investment management services and Global Markets investment research and trading services to institutional investors .
- Led Office of Regulatory Initiatives for Confidential implementation as Data Steward and Risk Data Quality lead for Credit and Market Risk banking and financial services environments for this Global Systemically Important Bank that got high marks from Confidential & Internal Oversight.
- Led a team of 15 senior business analysts to execute on the strategic roadmap for developing a scalable high quality risk measurement and limit monitoring systems, to streamline daily risk monitoring across for banking and trading book products, provide reconciled data for Regulatory Capital reporting and to interface with risk calculation engines for Basel II & III frameworks and CCAR models.
Confidential, New York
Partner - Enterprise Information and Business Solutions Architect and Advisor
- Design and architecture oversight for a large Confidential to deploy a data warehouse, business analytics, data quality and master data management methodology.
- Oversight for Global Banking Institution Confidential for recommending Data MDM data hub solution best practices in data integration and quality for a Hedge Fund Contract Netting system. The solution would minimize market/operational risk and improve compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Project Lead for Wellcare, a managed healthcare service provider, to establish Future State Target Platform and Architecture in support of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics for Meta Data Management, Data Processing and Curation, Data Catalog, Quality etc. in a Big Data Hortonworks Hadoop based Ecosystem. Leveraged Informatica BDE, IDQ, Greenplum and IBM Initiate MDM tools for building the Big Data Lake.
- Led business solution at Zurich Insurance group to enhance their Predictive Analytics Program agenda by jumpstarting the definition of a Big Data Platform across the organization. Oversaw activities for future state target architecture including recommendations for application functionality, data architecture, and systems integration and an underlying Data Governance/Operating Model.
- Led business process architecture and implementation (~$9M) of Oracle Financial Services Data Warehouse ( Confidential ) and Analytic Application Infrastructure ( Confidential ) for Basel II Credit Risk and portfolio Stress Testing to execute on CIO’s transformation vision and initiative to modernize and strengthen Confidential Financial and Business processes. Implement Lombard Risk & OBIEE for US Regulatory and BI reports for Financial Controllers, MIS groups and Annual Reports for head office.
Confidential, New York, New Jersey
Director and Business Process Architect
- Oversight and Lead Business & Technology Architect to re-build a scalable Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solution as banks’ 5-year strategic initiative (~$300M) for Commercial Lending and Market products.
- Collaborated and communicated with business managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities, eliminating obstacles to solution plans, business goals and implementation.
- Integrated data warehouse with Oracle E-Business Suite for GL, Hyperion Financial Services, CRM Sales Force, AML, US Regulatory Reporting (Lombard Risk) and Profitability Analysis (OFSA).
- Member Confidential and Union Bank collaborative initiative committee for Data Governance, Meta Data Management and Data Quality. Implemented SAS Data Flux and Informatica MDM solutions.
Confidential, New York, New Jersey
Vice President - Project Manager and Business Intelligence Architect
- Led Global Billing (~$8M) as a Top6 initiatives aimed at driving a $100MM revenue increase to address Client Attrition, Management issues and improve Cross Selling. Used XML TWIST for generating billing statements per Electronic Bank Services Billing Standards ( Confidential ). Data Steward to migrate a large legacy Cash application ( Confidential ) for 2500+ users in Europe consolidating numerous data interfaces to an ETL based self-service BI solution.
- Delivered under budget AML analysis and transaction monitoring reports for 22 countries in Europe and Asia.
- Fed MANTAS Global Compliance system, produced Assets and Liability Management reports for Cash Overdrafts, Sweep Variances, Time deposits and Confidential II compliance for 1200 CRMS.
- Developed and maintained eCIF a customer master data management solution that used D&B and other sources to get legal hierarchy for all prospects/customers as well as match customer data across LOBs.
Confidential, New York
Data Warehouse Specialist, Project Manager and ETL Architect
- Received for Informatica program for NY, London offices saving ~$150K annually.
Confidential, New Jersey
Director - Sr. Systems Specialist, Data Warehouse Architect and Project Manager
- Architected and implemented a multi-terabyte Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence system for Claims, Policy, Eligibility and Pricing analysis.
- Starfish for a critical Dental Data Mart reducing claim processing cost by 40%. Financial Data Mart for Marketing, Sales and Intermediaries for cross /up-sell strategy for 4,600 clients with 400+ users. Achieved CMMI2, implemented 24x6 availability, DR and load-balancing solution. Led Production support outsourcing for 40% annual maintenance cost reduction.
- Chaired ETL/BI committee that lead to recognition of Informatica as Enterprise standard. Leveraged Trillium for data quality and cleansing. Evaluated Meta Data and Master Data Management tools and developed a customer and product master hub using D&B matching logic.