Dynamic leader with extensive experience in Program and Project Delivery, Spend Optimization, Contract Development and Negotiation, Vendor Management, Financial Operations / Analysis, Application Development, Client Collaboration / Relations, Risk / Issue Management, Regulatory and Internal Audit & Compliance, and Process Improvement (BPM & BPO). Ability to communicate at all levels using exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills. ERP development / implementation, Financial Management, and Strategic Planning.
METHODOLOGIES: Program & Portfolio Management, Project Management (PMI), PMLC, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, ITIL v3, BPI (Technology Integration), KPI / SLA Management, Matrix Resource Management, RACI
Server and Database: Linux, Windows, Solaris, HP, IBM, Sun, VMWare, Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, SharePoint, SAP
Desktop: MS - Project Server, Power Point, Excel, Visio, Access, Outlook 365, Lotus Notes, JDE, ServiceNow, IAM, Seibel
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
Global Portfolio Management
- Lead global teams in the development and launch of cross functional programs/portfolios that have a significant impact on overall strategy.
- Optimize launch processes and measure key results to ensure benefit realization.
- Direct critical path and complex portfolios, with many touch points, that have a direct impact on global strategy. Accountable for E - Level communication and direction across global business and technical teams.
- Specifically, responsible for delivering an ERP system utilizing package solution development, Agile development and customization.
- Directly managing deliverables and quality across teams at the portfolio level.
- Cross functional management of business and technical work streams, to meet launch dates.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Director - Project Management Office / Compliance
- Led global portfolio and program efforts totaling over $273m, including contract development, negotiation, spend optimization. Programs integrated up to 16 business portfolios with 189 programs, utilizing 400+ on/off-shore personnel.
- Developed the financial guidelines and processes required to be compliant with the IT Governance framework, established the PMO within a matrix environment. Led the roll out of vendor management and project management guidelines, including status and roadmap reporting, resource utilization and costing, risk / issue management, and management by strategic KPI analysis.
- Led 20 Project Managers, using Agile methodology, with projects ranging from application development, bridging, EDI, internal business processes, and business process outsourcing. Provided the requirements and managed the development of PMO tool sets to include ITSM, Work Management and Prioritization, Access Management (IAM), Release Management, and Time Management.
- Developed the IT Audit framework according to SOX / JSOX requirements for global compliance, based upon organization risk within the guidelines of COBIT.
- Conduct the internal IT Assessment and worked with external IT auditors to ensure compliance and all audit requirements were being met.
- Led a team internal audit personnel and the management 330 controls across global divisions.
- Interface with external auditors to complete the IT audit and determine any impact to financial statements based upon deviancies and required remediation.
- Responsible for the compliance of global systems managing in excess of $20 billion dollars.
- Developed audit guidelines and conduct compliance auditing that meet E-Level requirements.
- Developed IT strategies and requirements for development efforts based business and financial goals.
- Provided solutions balancing needs between process and application development that will minimize cost, but maximize effectiveness and benefit.
- Developed business solutions that required off-shore resource participation and international business unit’s acceptance of the solution. Projects included, Rail-Billing ERP, Corporate Accounting, Equipment Move Tracking, KPI Development & Reporting, Order Intake ERP, Resource Utilization, IAM, and Transit Scheduling ERP. Supply chain optimization, utilizing process and technology integration.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed the SDLC in implementing an SAP system to support corporate accounting functions. Manage activities to bridge existing (Gemstone) and legacy databases. Manage efforts to gather requirements, complete design and development. Manage off-shore resources and coordinate with other business units to determine project strategy and ensure product quality.
- Implemented a globally integrated order tracking system. Work with user groups in Tokyo, Singapore, Great Britain, and the United States to develop bridging between the global and legacy systems. Manage off shore and on-site resources to design and develop a system to track shipping containers, cargo ships and client billings.
- Managed a system integration and data migration effort to include specific regional and country codes. Middleware was developed to facilitate the necessary communication for the initial data load and on-going communication between newly developed modules and regional legacy systems.
Confidential, Florham Park, N.J
- Developed and managed the Project Controller function for large IT efforts (excess of $50 million over the contract value). Created, implemented, and measured financial controls and standards to include internal resources, off-shore pricing, client deliverable pricing using NPV (net present value), conducting financial analysis and presenting financial performance indicators to E-Level personnel both Confidential and client.
- Managed the system development lifecycle (SDLC) to implement a strategic management reporting system (Cognos) and procedures for a Compstat process. Developed and implemented a performance management process utilizing industry Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Measure efficiency and developed progressive indicators based upon strategic goals.
- Led an effort to test and implement an enterprise CMMS (PassPort and SQL) ERP within multiple disciplines and amongst over 1,000 users. Integration included work management for skilled trades, contract management and compliance, inventory management, and purchasing. Maintenance procedures were developed to coordinate work staging and facility management in over 1,200 building sites.
- Developed and implemented supply chain integration procedures to include vendor logistics, inventory reorder points, new purchases, and payments.
- Managed a vendor outsourcing effort to include contract execution, supply chain procedures, and system integration. Outsourced physical inventory and distribution procedures citywide, resulting in cutting inventory and purchasing levels by over $20m and increasing resource utilization for core business activities.
- Led project to gather business requirements and create functional designs for a New York City based CRM (Siebel) system that will coordinate over 100 call centers.
Confidential, Saddle Brook, NJ
- For Confidential , directed the project management office (PMO) in creating project management tools and protocol for order management and logistics. Managed individual efforts for an enterprise order-to-cash system and full filled requirements for CFR Part 11. Created performance standards, reported development and financial ETC. Performed requirements analysis and created project plans for development.
- Led a custom system development effort for a new start-up company that met specific business requirements to eliminate a paper-based system. Implementation enabled electronic workflow and information sharing with outside sources using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for CRM and revenue management.
- Managed application development and testing using Visual Basic, SQL, and Crystal Reports with a web interface for E-Commerce. Including requirement gathering from all internal and external clients. Functional specifications and business integration plans developed and executed based upon strategic and tactical goals.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Developed the PMO for a large-scale state project more than $170 million and 5 years of development.
- Led the PMO throughout the project lifecycle. Managed proposal and estimating efforts for contract and scope definition. Developed PMO procedures for large-scale projects during application development.
- Created a project management tool to track sub-projects and scope changes against original budget. Utilized a compliance protocol to track scope changes and budget variance analysis.
- Performed and supervised financial reporting and reconciliation, revenue recognition, financing and expense management, accounts payable and receivable, hourly rate management, and fee allocation.