Account Management Representative
- Achieved 106.6% of goal in Q1, 106% of goal in Q2, 111.7% of goal in Q3, and 137.7% of goal in Q4 which gave us a cumulative goal of 115.69% for 2013.
- Created SalesForce training guides and served as a peer mentor to train and up skill new hires.
- Transformed the role in the Classic model by crafting a series of “best in practice membership” guides, visual and audio web walkthrough presentations, quarterly newsletters, and engaging webstims to drive member value.
- Consistently a top performing AMX in scheduling timely onboarding and mid - year calls, maintaining low red usage flags, and upholding a superior “untouched” percentage of the membership.
Account Management Associate
- Achieved 127% of Q3 goal in my first full quarter in the position.
- Diagnosed three memberships that were in danger of not renewing and developed a “rescue plan” to secure renewal. All three memberships were renewed early and amounted in over $100,000 in booked business.
- Engaged senior-level executives to proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Designed customized plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency.
- Promoted to Senior Associate after only one year in the role. Served as team leader, mentor and trainer to new hires, and go-to person for all Associates problems and questions.
- Executed a system for onboarding new Associates in phone training to prepare them for calls with members and prospects.
- Globally recognized for being a part of multiple key renewals and new memberships. Renewals from these memberships ranged in revenue from $10,000 to $100,000.