IT Business Analyst and Project Manager with over 15 years of experience in systems analysis and design, development, and implementation, as well as IT SOX and Compliance. Highly familiar with a wide variety of applications, databases, network architectures, and operating systems. Extensive experience working with major consulting companies servicing various clients from Fortune 500 companies to government institutions. Competent in translating functional and technical specifications for the different stakeholders.
- Oversaw the collection, review, and categorization of over 23,000 service accounts covering 33 SOX in - scope systems in preparation for the go-live of a new service.
- Oversaw daily functions of the Service Account helpdesk (ServiceNOW), reviewed and assigned service account requests to the proper fulfillment teams, and resolved delay issues.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Managed day-to-day SOX compliance operations and issue resolution for 17 financial and human resources systems, ensured that there were no repeat findings from the previous year.
- Completed an agile development sprint cycle for a mobile telecommunications company for change number and general account functions.
- Collaborated with modern engineering to develop new SOX complaint Agile and Waterfall processes. Identified critical sign-off criteria and streamlined the required signers.
- Contributed to the successful migration of 4 SOX applications to an Azure Cloud environment.
- Coordinated the resolution of 58 high-risk issues, 40% had been open for more than 500 days.
Director, Advisory Services
- Managed a 10-man program management support team for an integrated systems implementation that consisted of 18 system solutions for a Government Loans and Mutual Funds Agency. The completed contract brought in USD 500,000.
- Guided and reviewed vendor teams in fulfilling the requirements for Project Management, User Acceptance Testing, Data Migration, and Organizational Change deliverables.
- Facilitated PMO meetings, reported on the overall status of the program, and recommended actions on how to put the program back on track.
- Reviewed business systems designs for Financial Management, Procurement, Asset Management, Records Management, and Business Intelligence systems.
- Led IT due diligence activities for buyer-side two acquisitions, recommendations led to 10% and 15% reduction the negotiated purchase amount to accommodate all needed IT updates.
- Facilitated a vendor evaluation and selection process for a retail management system, which included setting up E-commerce platform for their in-house shopping center.
- Presented recommendations and innovations to clients C-level personnel for the following topics: point-of-sales systems, cloud computing, adaptation of mobile technology, as well as organization transformation and data cleansing and migration strategies.
- Executed the role of Project Manager and Business Analyst for engagements in the following industries: Insurance, Government, Financial Institutions, Retail, Real Estate, Telecommunications, and IT Services.
Consultant / Business Analyst
- Reduced report preparation time from 90 days past end of quarter, to 6 days past end of quarter, and allowed for discussions to focus on how to improve the relationships with vendors.
- Developed the process for the data management and business intelligence reports used to measure and assess the performance of the company’s various IT and BPO suppliers.
- Conducted test transactions for importing over USD 10,000 worth of stainless steel tubing from China to the United States as part of an entrepreneurial venture.
- Created and operated online store to sell extraneous stainless-steel tubing on eBay. Averaged USD 6,000 in sales a month for 24 months.
Senior Business Analyst
- Designed and developed an automated pre-sales questionnaire for the field personnel of a communications company that would provide a consistent estimate for potential clients.
- Reviewed the disaster recovery process of a semi-conductor client for compliance certification.
Solutions Architect / Technical Manager
- Managed a team of 15 developers and technical personnel through the completion of 25 projects and the maintenance of 50+ independent client company websites.
- Executed pre-sales activities including requirements gathering, solutions development, cost estimates, proposal writing, and client presentations, contributed to a 40%-win rate.
- Contributed in the organizational transformation of a web development startup ing into an applications development company.
- Collaborated in the development of a Linux-based Supply Chain Management system.
- Created databases and payment gateway architectures for various clients E-commerce sites.
- Achieved 5% net income increase on the development of online ticketing and payment for a transportation company.