- Over 6+ years of professional experience in application design, customization, development and support on Salesforce.com Platform CRM, Force.com platform and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Force.com API.
- Knowledge about Sales force lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements and implementing them to Sales force custom objects, master - detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Hands-on on all SDLC's phases like Requirements study, Design, Development and Implementation and Maintenance stages of various projects.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Handled Migration Projects and Possessing sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.)
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Good knowledge of OOPs (Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism) and design concepts
- Worked on Exact Target/ Marketing Cloud.
- Administered Salesforce.com setup, which involves modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- Working knowledge of design patterns with the ability to code to architectural documentation.
- Translation of business requirements into systems design.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experience of integrating applications with other existing applications.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Good knowledge on SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com business requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
Salesforce Technologies: Data Loader, Translation workbench, Custom Labels, Custom Settings, Data Categories, Article Management, Lightning, SOQL/SOSL Visualforce, Apex Controllers, Salesforce1, Triggers, Sales cloud, Service cloud.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), and Sand box testing.
Methodologies: Agile Scrum and Water fall
Web Technologies: HTML 5, XHTML, CSS 3, XML, Java Scripts, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL
Web/App Server: WebSphere Application Server
Languages: Apex, Java, J2EE, C++, C#.
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL, DB2
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed and Developed Dashboard to monitor case activities based on geography.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning community Builder.
- Worked on Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Provided business solutions to clients nationwide, ranging from Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Mobile Development.
- Created Visualforce pages that could be rendered as PDF's , build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Worked closely with senior management on a Specific track to meet goals and Documented process work flows reflecting interactions between all software within IT identifying how information is processed and what forms of communications are used.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Involved in Working with Standard Salesforce features like Objects, Workflows, Record Types, Page layouts, Validation rules, Profiles, Roles, Reports, Dashboards, etc.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
- Created a support portal using Sites concept in Salesforce.
- Built Apex Classes implementing SOSL & SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Designed and developed Service cloud and integration.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Performed tasks for Data Migration like Data mapping and Data loading.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Script, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Lightning, Visualforce, Web services API, Data Loader, Data Migration, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, SOSL, SOQL, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Reports, Dashboards, JIRA, Windows.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with Apex on Force.com IDE, created custom controller classes for Visualforce pages and to implement custom business logic.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Creating Lighting Components, Lighting Components Events, Lighting Data Service and building Lighting App with lighting Design System.
- Performed Data Migration from home grown legacy system to Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Developed workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities
- Used Salesforce Lightning to delivers a modern, smart experience across every device.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Code Coverage and Code Review. Analyze the code and developing the Technical Documentation.
- Used Apex Data Loader, Demand tool for migration of data into Salesforce.com from external systems.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesfoce.com, checking for correctness of the data.
- Supported end users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Sales Cloud, Sales Cloud, Data Migration, Cast Iron, Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, NewYork, NY
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code to meet business requirements.
- Designed and deployed Customtabs, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Involved in entire life cycle of Salesforce implementation including business requirements gathering; documenting functional and non-functional requirements; analyzing and proposing business process compliant solutions.
- Contribute to technical aspect of projects i.e . custom fields, custom apps , objects, page and search layouts, reports / dashboards, list views, related lists and console.
- Developed and deployed intricate workflows and approval processes relating to all recruiting activities - Record status alerts, Email alerts, High priority approvals, Task delegation, time-based workflowtriggers, workload queues. Customizing communication templates, Security & Access Controls and Company Profile as per requirements of the Organization.
- Created data mapping for integrating various systems in salesforce.com.
- Proficient creating custom user interfaces with Visualforce, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created Custom profiles, page layouts, users, record types and Custom Objects to meet business guidelines. Created and Customized Page Layouts, Record Types and List Views for various Salesforce Objects.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high -quality, timely and viable solutions. And Imported and Exported data using Data Import Wizard, Data Export and Data Loader .
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules and custom formulas.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, SOQL, SOSL, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports. Maintained language settings and advanced currency management.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions, Forecasts, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Maintained and customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions.
- Conducted training on all Salesforce related systems to sales and marketing teams.
- Customized tabs for different business user’s groups and business centers. Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Configured template reports for all company departments in Sales cloud and Service Cloud.
- Designed, and developed Full Stack using, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual Force.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers),APEX, Data Loader, HTML, AppExchange, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Triggers, Custom Objects, Import Wizard, Sharing Rules, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox.