- Result Oriented IT professional with over 7 years of progressive experience in the IT field including 3+ years of experience as a (SFDC) Salesforce CRM Administrator, Developer and 4 years as a Java Developer for various business domains like Banking, Retail and Consulting.
- Experience in salesforce Marketing Cloud Application and integration it with sales cloud.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts and Permission Sets.
- Experience in Data Loads for SFDC Standard objects, Custom objects. Used different data tools like Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export etc.
- Experienced in writing Visualforce pages, controllers by fetching the data using Web Services REST API, SOAP API.
- Experience in developing jQuery Data tables for client - side processing.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business requirements and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- In-depth experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Process Builder and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed responsive VisualForce pages using Bootstrap framework.
- Analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and UAT and also assisted in Post - Production support.
- Experience in CRM business processes like Opportunity Management, Lead Management and Account Management.
- Knowledge in Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, implementation, testing, to production deployments.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Force.com IDE, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Service Cloud Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, App Exchange Data Loader, Financial Services Cloud, Lightning Components.
Sales force Tools: Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000 Pro/Vista, Linux.
Database: SQL, Oracle. MySQL
Others: Workflows, Approval processes, SAP BASIS Administrator 4.7EE, SAP HANA Modeler Triggers, Validation Rules, MS Office Suite, MS Project, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Responsible for understanding and building the complex Data Model within Salesforce.com by interacting with various teams for understanding the business and implementing the project end to end.
- Managed team to implement the documented requirements and reports, assisting in all configuration activities cycle.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within SalesForce.com.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used "Rally" tool for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Used Eclipse IDE, Developer console, Lightning app builder for configuring, coding, modifying and testing of applications in salesforce.
- Maintained complex investment portfolios Using Financial Service Cloud while maintaining meaningful relationships with each and every client.
- Worked based on Agile Methodology, involved in Sprint Planning call (Requirement Discussion call).
- Worked on Lightning components, Event registration, handlers and apex classes for performing logic in the actions.
- Salesfroce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Responsible for Creating Customizing Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Report Types, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Installed and worked on AppExchange Applications.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, and pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Worked on Configuration workbook and Technical Document.
- Used the sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Experience in handling extremely light and efficient agile process, adapted to be most easily applied.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex and Visual Force.
- Responsible for preparing Test Scripts for various scenarios and do manual testing.
- Responsible for doing deployment using the Force.com IDE tool and Change sets.
- Worked on Apex Data loader tool and ETL tools.
- Performed Data Analysis/Data profiling on key Entitlement Data entities in order to quantify the issue, understand the source of bad data and plan for data remediation.
- Created and modified various Stored Procedures for building the reports.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Experienced in Lightning Components in Communities, Client Profile Builder, Individual and Relationship Group Enhancements.
- Experience in Database Design, writing stored procedures, functions, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and MS-SQL.
- Created and deployed several Reports using Salesforce.com platform.
- Worked intensely on custom objects, triggers and workflows.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and established connectivity among objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web services, Visual Force, SalesForce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST, Java Script, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration, Lightning components, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Implemented various advanced fields including Picklist fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom Picklist fields.
- Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Defined objects and Field Level Security for different profiles.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing and involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on detail pages.
- Implemented Standard and Custom Apex Controllers to handle business logic and used debug logs to trace the execution.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from different legacy systems.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Implementing automated process to simulate daily scheduled jobs within the limitations of the system and hosted entirely on Salesforce.com.
- Involved in Force.com Web Services Integration.
- Managed dependencies, risks and planed for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables.
- Generated custom dashboards and reports for analyzing clients and claims.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web services, Visual Force, SalesForce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST, Java Script, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration, Lightning components.
- Involved in the High level and detailed Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation of the applications.
- Created the rider’s module, where information of clients are collected, stored, and managed.
- Developed code for Vendor module& Product module which contain information about various vendors from which insurance are bought and their product information respectively.
- Preparing unit test cases and documents for QA.
- Involved in the Data-Migration activities for creating Data Mapping documents from client source data to our new target system.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server to provide better user experience.
- Writing standalone Java classes, reusable components and Java Beans for getting data from oracle tables.
- Written hibernate mapping files, POJO classes.
- Involved in writing HQL queries and criteria queries.
- Supporting System Integrating Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performing the Unit testing and basic functional testing with different set of data.