- Around 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform
- Integration, Customization, Administration, Development and Data Migration of CRM application Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Force.com Platform.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual force, SOQL, SOSL and experience in Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers).
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity - Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Experience in creating various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders
- Experience with customizing Visual force to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills a very good team player along with a can do attitude and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, debugging & programming skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments. Developed SFDC customized analytical reports and dashboards using data from SFDC data bases.
- Experience with migration to Salesforce lightning process included Lite Application customization, Lightning App Builder and Lightning rollout.
- Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, adapt to new environments, self-motivated, team player, focused adaptive and quick learner with excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
Salesforce: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL and Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers).
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application & Sandbox data loading.
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, APEX and UML Java/J2EE/Web Technologies J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, HTML, DHTML, and Web service
Database: MS SQL Server and MySQL
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and maintain Visual force and Force.com pages, custom controllers and extensions to leverage standard controllers
- Experience in developing Lightning Components aura framework and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Configure salesforce and Marketing Cloud integration user along with configuration in salesforce
- Worked with Integration and web services. Integrated salesforce with legacy systems using Apex Web services and outbound messaging.
- Performed inbound, outbound integration with websites using REST API, SOAP Web services API (WSDL).
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and have written the dependent test classes.
- Involved in Deployment, deployed all the classes, triggers, objects, components, pages from sandbox environment to production environment.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review. Mapped these reports on to the conga builder.
- As a part of Administrative tasks, Created custom objects, custom Fields, Validation Rules and Formula Fields. Wrote scripts to load Forecast Data fromSalesforce.com.
- Created Visualforce pages, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test Methods and Workflows.
- Analyzed Integration flow and helped developers in implementing Service Max App within the organization
- Created Page Layouts to organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists and other components on Record Page
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom Picklist fields.
- Support the analysis and resolution of Help Desk Tickets and performs maintenance for assigned applications.
- Implemented Access control on Application and data using profile and record level settings.
- Worked on writing queries using SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Used Sandbox migrated the code and deploying inbound & outbound change sets.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Informatica Cloud, Agile - TFS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Apttus CPQ, Reports, Lightning, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Visual Force,Salesforce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Sandbox, Change Sets, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex classes, Controllers, Extensions and Apex triggers in Visual force and Force.com for various functional needs of the application.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Worked on Communities, developed a Customer portal using Lightning framework .
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created visually impactful dashboards in Excel for data reporting and analytics applications & dashboards using
- Developed Visualforce pages. Created various Profiles, roles, and Page layouts and configured the permission based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Worked on Leads, Accounts, Cases, Contacts Standard objects, search layouts, page layouts, Migration tool, App Customization, custom links and related links.
- Created workflow rules to create email alerts, update fields, send outbound API messages to external partners.
- Implemented Approval processes to provide additional control over the content and the process used to approve them.
- Designed HTML Email templates for Auto-response to customers, created approval page layouts and tested using Sandbox.
- Worked with Lightning App Builder to build custom interfaces and lightning component actions to provide a secure way of building client-side custom functionality.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, custom tabs, reports and dashboards.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Created Roles, Role Hierarchies, sharing rules and implemented Object Level Field Security to manage critical information on the profile users. Managed field tracking and following records through Salesforce Chatter and enabled notifications and publisher actions.
- Extracted data from Salesforce.com application into large databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports.
- Worked on Service Cloud full lifecycle implementation.
- Implemented web-based case management, automatic - Web to case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts, performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, dashboards, pie charts and graphics) and folders to assist managers to properly utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured test scenarios in Sandbox environment to implement QA testing.