- Overall 7+ years of experience in IT Experience which includes 5 years of SalesForce.com involved in administration, customization, integration with external systems, Business Analysis, communities, lightning design system, migration from classic to lightning, lightning component development, lightning locker services.
- Strong Experience in developing client specific solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers &Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Strong knowledge on Administration setup, Apex and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like Informatics on Demand.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Using Lightning Experience created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards for better interaction of sales reps using SF1 mobile app
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications with an emphasis of the Web Services/XML.
- Experience in working with Cloud Computing / SaaS technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Having administration Config experience on CRM applications like data exports &imports, application support, security administration, CMC maintenance, and release management.
- Functional Expertise in Salesforce Automation (SFA), Marketing Automation and Case Management.
- Extensive knowledge about Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, Custom application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Expertise in querying Salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology, worked with Scrum Masters, IM PMs on requirements.
- Efficient in implementing Partner or Customer Communities modules of Salesforce.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain field.
- Extensive Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader Utility.
- Proven ability to independently perform testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration
- Have participated in cross - functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, Customer Service/Support operations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization.
- Competent in analyzing and creating Narrative Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Data/Navigational flow diagram using UML Tools like MS Visio.
- Used Atlassian Jira for tracking the user stories and managing projects.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Willing to work in a challenging and cross-platform environment.
Salesforce Technologies: SalesForce.com, Force.com, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/ Components, S-Control, Apex Web Services, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Work Flow and Approvals, Dashboard, Analytic Snapshots.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE (Eclipse), AJAX Tool Kit, Force.com API tools (Data Loader), Force.com Explorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Tools: DataLoader, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex- Explorer, Apptus CPQ
Languages: Apex, C/C++, HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX.
Database: SQL Server 2008, Oracle, MySQL.
Tools: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel, Silverlight, Eclipse IDE.
Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x, Apache Web Server, Tomcat 6.x
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Salesforce Lightning Administrator/Developer
- Analyzed complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing System design.
- Developed end to end application components involving business layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer.
- Developed Validation Rules for the Custom Objects and Approvals for some fields.
- Created many app pages, home pages integrating the custom components for Salesforce lightning and salesforce1 mobile app. Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Apex, Visual force and AppExchange.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Creating Custom Apps, Custom fields, Profiles, Applying Sharing Rules, Handling Page Layouts, Search Layouts and Related List and defining Field Dependencies, custom buttons, Validation Rules, workflows, approval processes. Develop custom applications using apex.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to lightning experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Written Apex classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Configuring the GitHub to maintain the different versions in common development environment
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Automated the business processes using out-of-the-box tools and services of Lightning Experience.
- Used the various sandboxes like DEV, STAGE, and UAT for development.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Good experience in implementing best practices and coding techniques.
Environment: Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Communities, Apex, Custom fields, Lightning, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Eclipse/Force.com IDE, DocuSign.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing System design.
- Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Created Workflow alerts, and automated email response and used series of Ant Scripts to commit and pull files from GitHub
- Configured Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to version control Salesforce.com metadata using VSTS git repository and wrote ANT scripts to configure Continuous Integration.
- Configured Customer portal which allows users to Create and Manage their Licenses which is Custom Object.
- Leverage experience in Restful and SOAP web services, including Salesforce APIs, to integrate Salesforce with other third-party applications and enterprise systems
- Use SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Automated the business processes using out-of-the-box tools and services of Lightning Experience.
- Completed bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader and by writing scripts to base on the level of complexity.
- Deploy the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Leverage knowledge of tools and best practices for development and deployment of enterprise applications, including source code management, code review/optimization, and unit testing
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Implemented Classes, Interfaces, Keywords and Annotations.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access subject’s and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Used Organization security, Network-based security and Session security to implement platform security.
- Used Picklists, Dependent Picklists, and Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Used Tab permissions, Record Type permissions and Field Level Security to implement Component-based security.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approvals and Parallel Approval Steps Used Process Visualizer to study Approval steps.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency. Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin in the organization.
- Provided 24x7 supports for Oracle 12c/11g production databases in UNIX environments.
- Granting and monitoring user access rights and privileges through Roles.
- Monitoring the table space growth periodically.
- Regular monitoring of alert and trace files, database disk usage on the server.
- Moving database to archive log mode and no archive log mode.
- Used EXPORT/IMPORT/DATAPUMP to do table/schema level and full database refresh.
- Configured Recovery Manager (RMAN) to perform backup, restore, and recovery operations.
- Implemented Hot, Cold and Logical backup plans.
- Performed Schema and Table level replication using Oracle Streams.
- Terminating user locks and user account locks and jobs as per user request.
- Migrated the data from one server to the other using traditional export/import.
- Creating users, giving privileges to them on tables etc. And maintaining tablespace sizes.
- Altering the databases from archive log mode to no archive log mode and vice versa depending on requirement.
- Applied interim Patches every quarterly in the test environments.