- 7+ years of overall professional experience in Application Software Designing, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile, Testing Deployment and Implementation. Experience with Salesforce.com Development/Administration including extensive Analysis, Modeling, Design,0020Coding, Testing, Customization, Security Access, maintenance Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support of CRM systems on Windows Platform.
- An in - depth experience in Forecasting , Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management using Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Classes, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components &Controllers.
- Experience in building customized schema using custom Tabs, Objects, fields, master-detail and lookup relationships, SFDC pricing, features, chatter option.
- Involved in Customizing Dashboard, Reports, Work-flows, User Access, developing Apex classes, Field level and page level validations, Bulk Data migration using Data Loader and Import Wizard, Sandboxed Environments, Email Services, Role Creations, and integrating with other applications, and using Apex classes AJAX, Chatter APIs.
- Implemented various client requirements using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), VisualForce pages, Reports, Analytical Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick-list, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization
- Proficiency in developing Web based applications using C++, C#, Java, Java Script, .NET, XML, HTML, Microsoft Visual Studio, IIS Web Server, PHP, UNIX and PERL.
- Good experience in preparing package.xml file for deploying applications from Sandbox to Production instances using Force.com developer Workbench.
- Possess good knowledge in Unit Testing, Test Coverage and Code Review.
- A good overall understanding of SFDC Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Professional and pleasant work ethic, self-motivated and eager to lead others
- Quick learner and very team oriented. Team player with excellent communication skills in listening, talking and writing, developed through various consulting projects.
SFDC Technologies: Apex Programming, Apex Classes, Apex Custom Controllers and Extensions, Apex Triggers, Force.com, Visual Force Pages, SOQL, SOSL, DML, AJAX, Data Loader, Developer Workbench, Workflow &Approvals, Relationships, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Email Templates, Roles & Profiles, Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Formulas.
Languages: HTML, JAVA, XML, SQL, UML, APEX.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows XP /Windows Vista, Macintosh.
Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g/9i.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Worked with business user groups to gather requirements for CRM implementation.
- Administered and configured Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, validation Rule, and upgrade installation.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Customized objects for Service Cloud - case, defect and reports/dashboards.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Batch Apex and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Eclipse, Force.com, Developer console IDE’s for development of Apex classes, Visualforce pages, Triggers and changing meta-data. Also worked on Developer Workbench.
- Customized and configured Web-to-Lead and provided HTML web page the application users to configure in the application.
- Created custom fields, pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formulas to the custom objects. Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows, and approval processes.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts team for making changes to the Business Requirements Document (BRD) accordingly to the requirements.
- Moved Sessions and Batches from the development to production.
- Developed Workflow rules, Actions (Email, Field update, Task) and Email templates to implement the declarative business logic.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, Visualforce components and used JQuery, Java Script and AngularJS framework for front-end validation.
- Written Apex Test classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Worked on Case management and implemented Email-to-Case and configured email agent in the organization network, written Auto-response, Escalation and Assignment rules.
- Worked on Apex AppExchange application: Vertical Response as a part of email campaigning as a part of Marketing cloud and Community cloud.
Confidential, Luray, VA
- Written Apex classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate queries required for the application in Apex classes, Triggers and Batch class.
- Developed apex batch, schedule class to process large volume of data and generated processed data to an excel file and store in the document object.
- Written Apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce from external applications; developed apex HTTP callout and generated Apex classes using WSDL2Apex (generated stubs) to invoke external application from salesforce to retrieve data and render in salesforce UI.
- Worked on Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
- Configured Service console and enabled for service users in the organizations. Also worked in integrating CTI.
- Worked on Marketing cloud in terms of collecting survey information from web site.
- Worked on building responsive web pages with Bootstrap, AngularJS and CSS.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Worked in gathering and drafting requirements for BRD as a Business analyst.
- Deployed code across various sandbox using Force.com IDE, Change Set, Workbench and Force.com Migration tool, prepared package.xml for workbench and Force.com Migration tool.
- Developed Configurations in Salesforce for DocuSign E-Signature, a Digital Transaction Management System used to securely sign, send and manage the documents in the cloud.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Good understanding of Governor Limits, Best practices and implemented in Apex classes, triggers and visualforce pages.
- Good experience in implementing best practices and coding techniques.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Gathered user requirements and involved in application design discussions and documentation.
- Developed custom objects, profiles, sharing rules, roles and integration using web services, as needed by the business.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Implemented Classes and Interfaces.
- Worked with integration of Service Cloud with CTI (Computer Telephone Integration).
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex. Executed dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Responsible for designing system/Unit/UAT test cases.
- Responsible for marketing cloud.
- Involved in creating macros to meet the requirements, data dictionaries and maintained metadata for each model.
- Used Apex Data Loader for migrating records to Salesforce.
- Used sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code to the production instance in iterations.
- Involved in Business Analyst team in making necessary improvement to the Business process.
- Worked in Agile project model and involved in documenting IT Stories and scoping sprints.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Managed Salesforce.com CRM solution in various departments within the organization.
- Created Custom profiles, page layouts, users, record types and Custom Objects to meet business guidelines
- Created data mapping for integrating various systems in salesforce.com
- Prepared Business requirements documents (BRD) and used Requisite Pro to manage analyze and convert business requirements into functional specifications
- Conducted JAD sessions with stakeholders and system users to collect the functional requirement specifications
- Proficient creating custom user interfaces with Visualforce, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API
- Implemented and Created Workflows, approval process and business
- Customizing communication templates, Security & Access Controls and Company Profile as per requirements of the Organization
- Involved as Salesforce.com administrator, which involves customization, support and setup with the use of technologies such as Java/J2EE and XML. SOAP, WSDL.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Siebel CRM explicitly using web services API.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to work independently and with the team to develop processes.
- Used Visualforce in development mode to change the behavior and appearance of Visualforce components.
- Implemented Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Accustomed Picklists, Dependent Picklists , and Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Involved in analysis, design, development and deploying the enterprise Java components using J2EE specifications and captured the requirements of the system use cases using Eclipse.
- Involved in the design and development the presentation and web layers based on MVC Architecture (Model-View-Controller).
- Utilized the various J2EE design patterns like Front View Controller and Business Delegate to develop the business modules based on the required functionality.
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context.
- Introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process.
- In production support work, time factor plays an important role. Handled critical call logs in less time.
- Providing project induction training to the freshers on the project.
- Deftly coordinate with on-site for timely delivery of project & query resolutions.