- Over 8 years of IT experience in application design, customization, development, support which includes over 6 years of experience in SalesForce.com CRM
- Started working as Salesforce Developer using Visual force, Apex classes with substantial experience in Salesforce.com Administration, operational analytics, project management, and quality assurance with emphasis on process improvement.
- Experience in scope, design, testing, training, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.com as the Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Actions, Profiles, Object Level Security, Field Level Security, and worked with Organization Wide Default and Manual Sharing Rules.
- Expertise in Email - Case, Web-Case, Web-Lead, Tracking Field History, Setting Up the Logging History, Set Up the Audit Trail and Data Migration.
- Extensive work experience using Force.comweb services API for implementing in the application for access to data from different users.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience building new apps with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool, shopping cart.
- Knowledge in AppExchange applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard, Apex Data Loader, Informatica on Demand.
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud.
- Expertise in querying Salesforce database using SOQL, SOSL using Apex Schema Explorer.
- Automated business process by creating workflow rules, configuring immediate and time dependent workflow rule actions, configuring approval process, assignment rules for Leads and Cases.
- Experience in scripting languages like HTML5, DHTML, XML, jQuery, ASP.Net 1.0/2.0, Ajax, Java Script and software applications like Dream weaver, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements Documents BRD, FRD, Project Plans, Use Cases, User Stories, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test Plans and Various Software Life Cycle Development Project.
- Worked with various SDLC like Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
SALESFORCE.COM: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Admin, Service Cloud Console, SSO, Apex language, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apttus CPQ, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, salesforce offline Edition, Analytic Snapshots, Lightning,Case Management System, SOQL, SOSL.
ADMINISTRATION: Reports &Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Sharing Settings, Communication Templates.
LANGUAGES: Apex, Ajax, C, C++, Java, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, Bootstrap, CSS
SALESFORCE TOOLS: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
OTHER TOOLS: Software as a Service (SaaS), File Manager, Data Migrator, Continuous Integration (CI), IBM Debug Tool, Informatica, Microsoft Visio, Workbench, Tableau, Git-Hub, Jenkins, Codeship.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 7/8/10, MAC OS X, High sierra
SALESFORCE TOOLS AND INTEGRATION TOOL: Cast Iron, Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader
DATABASE TOOLS: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Profiler, DTS,Business intelligence Studio
METHODOLOGIES: MS SQL Server DBA, MS SQL Server 2008, SDLC, OOAD
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performed the role of SalesForce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Migrated data using Apex Data-loader to centralize data and processes across different divisions that were previously using decentralized systems / databases.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Involved in designing, coding, debugging, and performance analysis as well as being involved with customer deployments, partner product integrations and competitive benchmarking.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Salesforce Apex development and related technologies on the Salesforce.com platform, such as web service endpoints, triggers, scheduled jobs, deployment, and packaging.
- Development experience in any object-oriented language such as Java, C#, Python, or more Apex
- Enterprise software architecture, object-oriented design and development.
- Used Agile methodology of daily standups, story pointing, and sprint planning.
- Working with product managers and business analysts to understand business needs and recommend technical approaches
- Revision control, continuous integration, and repository best practices. Used Git, feature-branching, and Codeship.
- The ability to communicate clearly in written documentation about desired functionality, technical design decisions, or application features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Developed and configured Reports, Dashboards and Report Folders for profiles based on requirement of organization.
- Worked on integration web services features like REST and SOAP APIs.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Always wrote test methods with code coverage of 85-100%.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Deployed and debugged Force.com application in Eclipse development environment using Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in.
- Designed various Webpages in Visualforce for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the sales team.
- Implemented the Standard Set Controller and its attributes to paginate the records in Visualforce Pages.
- Developed interest plan template and automated outbound events using Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers in accordance with the Governor limits for various functional needs in the application.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and production environments.
- Interacted and communicated with sales operation team, product management team and other stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Experience working with Scratch Orgs.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sales cloud, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL, and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Git-Hub, Feature branching, Jenkins, Code-ship, Sublime for coding, Hip-chat.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the business and work with developers and administrators to translate details concisely to assure clear understanding and accurate requirement documents.
- Worked in Agile project methodology with four-week sprint and delivered the accepted functionality in each sprint.
- Developed conceptual design using Visio, Prepare functionality design and ER diagrams.
- Utilize standard salesforce objects as much as possible for ease of the application.
- Creating objects, fields, users, profiles, permission sets, validation and work flow rules, page layouts, writing apex classes, triggers and developing visual force pages and other components.
- Worked on Configure Price Quote(CPQ) process with Apttus CPQ product.
- Developed several custom components for various functional needs which do not support standard functionality like controllers, Visualforce pages, custom related lists, VF email templates leveraging the functionalities provided by Apttus CPQ.
- Worked with App exchange application informatica for data migration.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ templates and X-Author migration tool. Worked on creating, editing and migrating X- Author template.
- Integrated Docusign with Salesforce and worked on envelopes for electronic sign.
- Experience in making DocuSign REST API calls (GET, POST, PATCH and DELETE) to query User objects.
- Expertise in integrating legacy systems with Sales force & bringing in those legacy applications into Salesforce (migration).
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL,SOSL and DML queries.
- Written Customization code using Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, used Visualforce components like page Block, Command Buttons and Radio Buttons etc.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning( Lightning Design Systems, App Design and Lightning Components).
- Created and modified templates using Apptus CPQ & Author CLM . Modified profiles and permission set access as per requirement.
- Developed solutions on the Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components.
- Assisting in migrating existing functionalities from Salesforce classic interface to lightning interface.
- Add methods that can be called from Visualforce pages to Controller Extensions.
- Developed a Customized Visualforce Tab and Visualforce pages to create and submit Apex jobs.
- Integrated Batch Apex that call outs to external web service in Batch Mode.
- Successfully established a two-way communication between salesforce and other external system using SOAP API.
- Designed a solution to log all the batch operations with success and error records using custom objects.
- Integrated the salesforce with the other system Banners and run hourly batch jobs to feed the data.
- Made use of WebService Mock interface and Web Service Mock Methods to create a mock web service response which is used in Test classes and test coverage.
- Well versed in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, Web Services and third party packages.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visualforce pages and APEX Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Created Visualforce pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page and display the status of AJAX requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Developed custom Visual force pages to automate Approval processes that used Email Approvals and Parallel Approval steps.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Administered, configured, and maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, upgrade installation.
- Worked on SFDC, CRM, SFA and Billing Modules (Sales Process Automation, Lead and Marketing Automation, Mass Marketing Automation, Customer Care, Accounts Receivables, Credit Limit process, Collections, Rating, Billing, Discounts, Catalogues, Invoicing, Reporting).
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Worked on Service Cloud Communities sharing Business Process Extend them across offices and departments and outward to Customers and Partners.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented multiple discounts and finance charge calculations on the Opportunity.
- Built the deployment planning document and did the production migration.
- Created a custom order object to the extensive order processing needs of the business.
- Provided the sales teams the option of generating multiple quotes and automated the Quote acceptance process.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Experience in Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ, for building Sales quotes, to manage revenues, to generate proposals and contracts.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Wrote Apex Test classes to Unit Test Apex classes before moving to Production.
- Performed in depth analysis of the integration of salesforce with SQL, explained how salesforce has been integrated with SQLserver and from which sources data was coming in salesforce in the absence of any documentation.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Used multiple sandboxes for development of various components of the project. Deployed the code to the UAT Environment for testing.
- Involved in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, Triggers.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, Visualforce (Pages & components), Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, Communities, HTML, Web Services, SOAP, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes and Test Methods.
- Developed Salesforce.com approval workflow for Account, Rate Change, Order and Price objects.
- Wrote various queries in generating reports using combination of custom objects and standard objects. Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Performed administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, Integration and data cleanup.
- Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems using Salesforce Partner Web Services for approval and custom workflow solution.
- Developed Salesforce.com triggers for custom objects as part of workflow rules.
- Estimating migration project efforts involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Custom objects, fields per the requirements of business which are useful in the validation of entitlements.
- Created custom Profiles to restrict the data access to the unwanted internal users depending on their job responsibilities.
- System security, workflow, integration, user interface design, migration, data integrity and partner portals on the SFDC Unlimited edition.
- Created Roles, Public groups to loosen the data security so that the data can be shared among the users when needed.
- Worked on Email-To-Case settings so that the emails can be created as Service Requests automatically and assigned to the associated internal user.
- Created Visual force and HTML Email templates to be sent to the customers depending on the action they perform after they log into the portal.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Salesforce.com Administrator/ Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked with the business team members and stakeholders for requirement gathering throughout the implementation.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Worked on standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Opportunities and Campaigns.
- Analyzed and Created Custom Profiles and Roles as required for the business needs and implemented Object level, Field level and Record level security.
- Used data loader to upload attachments and documents to salesforce.com.
- Implemented Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets.
- Having knowledge on integration of salesforce.com and SQL server using SQL server integration services.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from internal systems.
- Implemented S-controls to manage sales plan call sheets within Sales force, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Worked on Bit Bucket control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Worked on sales process and record types to limit the picklist values to a customer. Worked on workflow rules, approval processes and customizations within Salesforce.com
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Worked on the security level setting in the company for all the levels.
- Animated client side user interface elements on a Visualforce page using JQuery.
- Created custom page layouts for standard, custom objects and generated reports using report types.
- Involved in the product testing and training for customer service team.
- Worked on Sales Cloud console and service cloud console and marketing cloud.
- Worked on integration web services feature SOAP APIs.
- Preparing test plan, test cases and coordinating UAT.
- Responsible for developing the OS specific scripts (Shell Scripts) for automating the closing doc Process.
- Implemented Salesforce chatter for internal users to share the information regarding customers, to communicate with other users and posting status on various activities.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Data Loader, SOSL, SOQL, MS Excel, Work Bench, Visualforce Pages, Sandbox, HTML, JQuery, Bit Bucket, App Exchange and Salesforce Chatter, MS Visio, JIRA and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Conducting user interviews, gathering requirements, analyzing the requirements using Requisite Pro.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Object oriented Design using UML and MS Visio.
- Facilitated Cost Benefit Analysis to look into the advantages of system implementation and stay focused on allocated budget.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for documenting requirements and linking them to proper deliverables.
- Enhancements. Performed PowerPoint presentations during JAD sessions.
- Assist with user testing of systems, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Collaborated in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business rules and creating detailed Use Case.
- Develop the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications.
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Act as a resource in understanding how IS-systems carry out business functions and assists in ensuring the timely and effective implementation.
- Worked on MS-Excel and Visio while developing use cases.
- Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resources to successful completion using MS Project.
- Used SQL Queries and Data Cleansing for the arrangement of customer data.
- Used Test Director with QA team for testing.
- Performed Regression test after the release of each Phase to ensure that there is no impact on previously released software and to increase in functionality and stability.
Environment: Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, RUP, UML, SQL Server, MS Office, MS-Project, XML, Test Director.