- Over 12 years of IT experience with around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Technology
- Strong experience in Salesforce Administration, Development and Design using Salesforce Lightning and classic.
- Proficiency in Apex Classes Visualforce Migration Tool and other programs in Salesforce developer toolkit
- Superior knowledge of SOA design principles and RDBMS technologies
- Have hands on experience creating Salesforce applications, Object, Tabs.
- Have good understanding in Object level sharing using OWD, Profile, Permission set and Roles
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development and Design. Exceptional proficiency in developing Apex Classes/triggers.
- Proven track of technical, analytical, interpersonal and team building skills.
- High oral and written communication skills.
- Sound ability to integrate various business processes across different systems.
SFDC Technologies: Standard Objects, Workflow and Approvals, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE
Enterprise Content Management: FileNet P8 Architecture (5.x/4.x), Content Platform Engine, Application engine, OpenText Case .2.1
Development Tools: Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard, JBuilder3.5, BEA Workshop, Eclipse 4, JDeveloper
RDBMS: Oracle 7x/8x/9x/10x/11x/12g, DB2, SQL Server 7
Web Technologies: Lightning, Salesforce.com, Force.com, JSP, J2EE, Web Services, MVC, JDBC, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, Java Mail, HTML, XML, XSL, Xpath, EJB, DHTML and Visio.
Web & App Servers: IBM WebSphere6/7/8x, BEA WebLogic5/6x, Tomcat, Apache
Operating Systems: HP - Unix, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7/8, Linux and AIX
Version controls: CVS, Rational clear case/clear quest, Subversion.
Capture Tools: EMC Captiva Input Accel 5.3, Kofax Capture 9.
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Created an APEX Trigger that auto generates a workorderlineitem when a correspondence Expense is created using Field Service Lightning application.
- Worked on auto populating start date and end date based on user time zone using Field Service Lightning application.
- Discussed and worked on issue where user when logged into community was not able to create a case under contact us link. Researched and provided the findings
- Worked on test classes to provide code coverage around 95% in-order to migrate code from Sandbox to production environment.
- Worked on issues related to timezones, Assets not showing under the search field, Parts enhancement search order and fixed.
- Built a flow which allows user to fill the Expense data and submit the expense using Field Services Lightning mobile application.
- Worked on Field Service lightning mobile application and created expense button which was missing under Salesforce1 mobile application.
- Written various SOQL queries in Apex triggers, classes using query language and also wrote DML statements to update data in Force.com platform Database.
- Discussed and worked on DataLoader and loaded records from full1 environment to VAL environment.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements and worked in the agile methodology.
- Created custom field and field dependencies on standard objects like Lead, Accounts and Contacts.
- Created junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields.
- Customized page layouts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers and Unit tests for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated custom objects, custom applications, Visulaforce pages from Salesforce classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Used the Debug Log and System Log Console to catch exceptions.
- Designed Visual Force Pages to display data dynamically fetched from real time integration and worked on developing client-side logic using Java Script and HTML.
- Designed the solutions for business and technical requirements by customizing various standard objects for Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Developed an Asynchronous class using @Future method for the Trigger to overcome the governor limits exceptions occurred by Bulk data.
- Created many Email Templates and workflows to send the Emails to customers using the Email alerts action.
- Designed and implemented Batch classes and scheduled them to a nightly, weekly and bi-weekly basis for performing various functions based on the requirement.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case, implemented and worked on customer community portals and Partner portals.
- Performed unit testing for every written code and always wrote test methods with code coverage of 85% minimum.
- Implemented the Email to case, to allow the creation of the Cases form the Email sent using the On-Demand Email to Case Setting.
- Provided the Production support to resolve the issues based on the priority and severity.
- Created different Case Queues and assignment rules to assign the case owner of the Cases.
- Created various Reports (tabular, summary, matrix, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
Environment: APEX, Salesforce.com platform, Lightning platform, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Web Services, WSDL, SOSL, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, Data Loader, XML, Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model and validation rules.
- Worked with Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Integrated web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Worked as an admin for Creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development.
- Collaborated with the QA team in reviewing and validating test plans and test cases and ensure that the application meets user requirements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Worked as Salesforce admin support governing user account creation, personal information setup, password reset, Roles & Profile creation, user group creation, updating company profile, Network access setup.
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user's role within the organization.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Customized different objects at field-level, implementing advanced fields such as Picklists, Field Dependencies, Custom Formula Fields and Validation Rules.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Customized User Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Designed and developed application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Chatter, Data loader, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Force.com API, Workflow Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Created FileNet Object Stores using FileNet Enterprise Manager.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application Server 7.0.
- Configured WebSphere JMS queue for transferring messages to a queue based and document event trigger.
- Also developed an error queue for placing messages when ESB fails to de-queue.
- Developed and configured OOTB features of FileNet P8 that are utilized by Oracle SOA principles for creating WebServices via SOAP WebServices
Environment: IBM FileNet Content Platform Engine 5.x, Application Engine 4.x, eForms designer 5.0, WebServices, WebSphere 7, Database (Oracle 11g), PL/SQL Programming, Java, Java Script, XML, XSL, OS (Linux), WebSphere JMS’s, JSP, Struts framework, Oracle SOA 9, SVN 1.6, Capture professional 5.2, Unix, HTML, CSS .