- Over 8+ years of IT experience with over 5+ years of experience as Salesforce Developer and Administrator in Salesforce.com.
- Expertise using Apex Language, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Web Services, Components, Custom Objects in Salesforce.com platform.
- Created numerous Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Sharing Rules based on the business requirements.
- Developed queries using SOQL & SOSL to pull data from salesforce.com database using Force.com Explorer.
- Hands on experience in Administration setup like Manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Created Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object level, field level, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader utility and Import Wizard.
- Expertise in tracking whereabouts using Tracking Field History, Setting up the Logging History, Setting up the Audit.
- Worked on Lightning Components, Events, added CSS and Design Parameters to develop lightning applications.
- Worked on Lightning Framework, Lightning Design System which includes Grid layouts, Modal windows and Accordion.
- Developed reusable Lightning Components and wrote apex classes for the lightning components.
- Experience in setting up and refreshing Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Had experience working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug - in environment.
- Involved in various levels of Unit testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and Operational Acceptance testing using test cases to prove that system conform to specifications of business and quality requirements.
- Integrated the web services using REST and SOAP protocols by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data.
- Worked in SCRUM / AGILE environment project methodologies.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, ANT tool.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/05/2000, MYSQL, Oracle, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, LINUX.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look & feel better.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System and Lightning Component features.
- Developed APEX scripts to expose as web services and used REST and SOAP web services to integrate with external system for extracting the data.
- Created Custom Objects, Reports and Dashboards as per the need from Sales team.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controllers, Batch Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages and Components for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with product managers and business analysts to understand business needs and design technical solutions.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Implemented the Standard Set Controller and its attributes to paginate the records in Visualforce Pages.
- Worked on Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers in accordance with the Governor limits for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Jira (Atlassian) for creating user stories.
- Implemented Continuous Integration (CI) using Git, JADE and Jenkins.
Environment:: Saleforce.com platform, Windows Platform, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Jira, Git, JADE and Jenkins.
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Developed APEX Classes, Batch Classes and APEX Triggers for new partner on-boarding process and other requirements.
- Administered, configured, and maintained Salesforce.com application by creating user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, upgrade installation.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Custom Visual Force pages based on the requirement and modified existing pages to meet the new business needs.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed custom fields to record the status of Sales force objects when integrated with external systems.
- Created email templates and build inbound emails using Visualforce for clients and customers.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Created dashboards and customized existing reports for operations, sales and marketing teams.
- Written Apex Test classes to Unit Test Apex classes before moving to higher environments.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, maintaining custom objects, workflow and Triggers.
- Interact with various business stake holders like business user groups, business analysts to gather the requirements for salesforce implementation.
- Perform detail analysis of business requirements of a client and to prepare the technical specification document.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various custom reports for different level of users based on the requirement.
- Created report folders for different user profiles and set the security according to profiles.
- Involved in development of data mapping specifications and developed master-detail relationships on custom fields to validate the mapping specifications.
- Developed SOQL scripts to retrieve the data for report generation.
- Modified SOSL statements in APEX triggers to validate the business logic of custom fields.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs and Components.
- Imported data from other vendors using import wizard, APEX data loader.
- Designed and implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists on custom objects.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Created various user profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to arrange custom fields, custom links and other components on detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and related tasks, auto response rules, email alerts to implement business logic.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Force.Com, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, MS Office, MS Visio.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used JDK 1.3 for development.
- Used Web Logic 6.0 application server and created Data Source and connection pooling to get the connection and perform database operations within the Java code.
- Used Front Controller design pattern, Log4J components for logging and Clear Case as a version control.
- Gathering requirements from the business analysis team.
- Used HTML, CSS, and DHTML technologies pages for front-end development.
- Used JSP for developing the web pages with HTML and Servlet as a controller for web pages to develop the application on MVC design pattern.
- Worked with the DBA for SQL queries and integrated the same with Java code to perform the database operations.
- Java database Connectivity (JDBC 2.1) is used to perform operations with backend using DAO pattern.
- Performed Unit and integration testing on the local box and functional testing on the test server.
- Used Eclipse 2.0 as IDE to develop the Java code.
- Involved in Integration testing, Bug fixing and Documentation.
- Written use cases for unit testing using Joint.
Environment: JDK1.3, Eclipse 2.0, HTML, CSS, DHTML, SQL, Oracle 8i, Web Logic 6.0, JDBC, Windows platform.