- 6+ Years of IT experience with around 4+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM platform as both Developer & Administrator.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Formulae Fields, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX classes, Triggers, S - Controls, Components, Reports, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-ins.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Workflows, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience in Salesforce Wave Analytics using internal salesforce data and external salesforce data to develop large data files, creating graphs, charts and pictorial representation.
- Experienced in Zuora with different modules like Customer Accounts (create/manage/delete Customers), Product Catalog (create/manage/delete Products), Subscription (Overview, Cancellations), Billing Operations, Invoice Processing.
- Experienced in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault Content Management applications.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user's access to different data.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Expertise in SOQL queries to search and display data from SFDC Organization using tool Workbench.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language.
- Expertise in working on Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
- Well versed in analyzing CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead management, Order management, Account management, Case management and Merging management.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as production and sandbox by employing the Force.com Migration Tool and Eclipse.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Created and maintained logical entity relationship diagrams, transformed logical models into physical data models with an add-on experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with Oracle and MS-SQL Server.
- Expertise in creating Visual Force pages and other custom components for Salesforce1.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts, developers and project managers, in order to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) of different groups to gain detailed knowledge of the different systems and also to understand the cross impacts of the system by conducting meetings.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards, and reporting modules and designing, creating and implementing profiles, roles, record types, page layouts, assignment and work flow rules, escalation rules, communication templates, approval processes and reports, and configuring security settings.
- Excellent technical, logical, code debugging and problem-solving capabilities and ability to watch the future environment, the competitor and customer probable activities carefully.
- A project-oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a congenial relationship with the client team and with the ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines, being highly adaptable to different work environments.
- Thorough understanding of all SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile, RUP, etc. and specialized in deploying different SDLC models. Experience in scope, design, and testing, training, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.com as the Salesforce.com Administrator and Business Analyst
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, APEX Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), APEX Data Loader, Veeva, Zuora, Lightning Component, S-Controls, APEX Web Services, AJAX, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com
Migration Tool: Custom Integration, Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security controls, APEX Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Database Servers: MS SQL Server PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MySQL
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS - 9/10 Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, MyEclipse, Data loader, MS Visio, Force.com IDE
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked in a team as a developer and administrator to perform technical requirements, detailed analysis of business and designed the solution.
- Participated in salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to fulfill the functional requirements of the organization.
- Lookup Fields, Customized Dependent Picklists Formula Fields, Roll-up Summary Fields, Page Layouts and Record Types.
- Developed Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validations and data insertion.
- Created Visual force components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visual force components.
- Developed Java Script methods for doing two actions on a single button click, to overcome the salesforce limitations.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Used the Force.com explorer to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Deployed and Designed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to match the requirements of the application.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Integrated, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Involved in requirements gathering, doing configurations, and customizations according to business requirements, knowledge transfer and setting expectations on project progress at the client end.
- Involved in Discussions with Business Analyst and Project Managers to provide best solutions possible in Salesforce for the requirements collected.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning applications, Components, Controllers, handlers and Events in the existing organization.
- Enabled Lightning Knowledge, created and customized Knowledge record types, set access for Knowledge users, and created a Lightning Knowledge process.
- Used process builders and flows for automating the actions such as creating and updating the records.
- Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods and executed the unit testing to remove produce defect free.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components. Strong skills in debugging complicated code.
- Tested Apps by appending multiple components to the Lightning Application thereby deployed applications from sandbox to production.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Built Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Designed Salesforce Service Cloud console to boost productivity with the dashboard-like interface, reducing clicking & scrolling, making it easy to quickly find/update/create records.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Effectively created the Picklists, dependent Picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Used Change Sets to deploy components into different environments.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, Auto-Response rules.
- Experience in Dealing with Salesforce Support calls in case of any Salesforce Org issues.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Veeva, Zuora, Custom Component, Lightning Component, Service Cloud, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workbench.
- Interacted with various business team members and documented and Implemented the requirements on salesforce.
- Managed users, roles, profiles, groups and other salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Worked on various standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboard.
- Worked on creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs to the needs of the applications.
- Created lookup, master-detail relationship, formula field and roll-up summary on the fields based on requirement.
- Created formula field to retrieve field value from one object to other.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for object.
- Experience with SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce
- Imported Accounts, Leads, Campaigns, and custom object data in salesforce using data loader .csv file.
- Developed various picklists, formula fields, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships
- Experience in Creating Sales Process, Record Types, Page Layouts, Sales Stages, Opportunities, Products and Price books.
- Interacted with client groups to determine user requirements, business rules and goals. Utilized Rational Unified Process (RUP) to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures and create a business requirement Document (BRD).
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and segregated them into high level and low-level use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology.
- Followed Agile Iterative development approach and was involved with all iterations of the development life cycle and risk management.
- Prepared business Process Models and business rules that included modeling of all activities of business from conceptual to procedural level.
- Understood and articulated business requirements and rules from user interviews and then converted requirements into technical specifications.
- Extensively worked with Project Manager to determine the current best practices for requirement gathering
- Set up Demand deposit accounts automatically to adjust with interest rates when rate changes occur in money market accounts like mortgage accounts, bond accounts.
- Used MISMO standards in an open process to develop, promote and maintain voluntary electronic commerce procedures and standards.
- Involved in reporting the schedule and the plan of the project using business Intelligence.
- Managed business requirements in Rational Requisite Pro while making them available to all team members.
- Examined, analyzed and modeled test plans, test scripts, test procedures and use case scenarios based on RUP methodology.
- Used Test Director to coordinate and manage the master test plan, test scripts, testing resources, pass vs. fail cases and the entire testing process.
- Analyze problem incidents, debug SQL and implement fixes.
- Responsible for extensive level of project documentation.
Environment: Agile, UML, Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Clear Quest, SQL, Windows XP, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook), PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL and Windows.