- 8+ years of work experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation across different functional areas. Experience on salesforce.com involving on configuration, customization, integration, communities, deployment, supporting CRM application and classic to lightning migration, creating lightning components using lightning design system
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) , quality management systems and project life cycle processes
- Have experience in Sales Cloud/Service Cloud
- Have experience with Field Service Lightning
- Exposure to Web Based Application, Client Server based Application with 3 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Having 5 years of experience in Sales Force.com CRM platform as a developer and tester
- Extensive experience on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers within Governor Limits
- Exposure to Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Customized existing Visual force to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) for developing Lightning Components, Actions, Event and Server - Side Controller.
- Creating Lightning Components and used Salesforce SLDS to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Have performed page layout customization, page layout assignment based on profiles and created custom links based on user requirement
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL quiries across multiple objects within the SFDC database
- Thorough understanding and good experience on Data Loader
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the SFDC application according to the business requirement
- Generated various Reports, Dashboards and Approval Processes. Experience in Implementing and executing System Logs and Debug Logs
- Good exposure to Restful Web Services
- Experience in data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit Data Loader.
- Experience in source version control system (SVN, GIT)
- Have experience in using Ant, TestNG and Junit
- Used Jenkins/Hudson as continuous integration tool
- Expert in SFDC Administrative skills like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Relationships, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events. Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com Plug-in environments
- Extensive Knowledge on Salesforce end to end implementation
- Exploring App exchange applications and integrating them with Salesforce
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API based applications using REST or SOAP-based web services (SOA)
- Excellent technical skills along with the ability to communicate effectively and confidently with users, and team- members.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks effectively and good at meeting deadlines.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, MacOs
SFDC Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex, Classes/Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Case Management Automation, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Validation Rules, Formulae, Custom objects, Page Layouts, Record
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, workbench, Cast Iron
Web Technologies: JSP, J2EE security, JDBC, WSDL, JMS, Hibernate, jQuery, HTML, CSS
Databases: DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11i, SQL Server, MS Access, Excel
Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Play, Restful, Lego
Web/Application Severs: Weblogic,WebSphere, Tomcat
Confidential, chicago, il
Salesforce Lightning Developer and Administrator
- Gathered user requirements and involved in application design discussions and documentation for both Post Sales and Pre-sales.
- Involved in Workflow Management Template creation and Task Search page generation.
- Was also involved in generation of rules to automate the process of Creating Project, Auto assignment of Task, auto opening of successor or predecessor tasks.
- Development of SFDC B-2-B solutions using Service Cloud Infrastructure.
- Created Util classes and Batch files to clone Project, Phase and Tasks from its corresponding templates.
- Created VF page to display all sObject metadata on the Task template. These metadata were in turn used to dynamically display fields on Task Page
- Optimized the code to resolve SOQL 101 errors
- Designed, deployed the Custom Apps, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom buttons, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Created, maintained and enhanced workflows, approval processes and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Experience in Field service lightning created worked orders and Work order line items.
- Configuring Territories and Managing common field service jobs and initiating field service jobs
- Involved in creating Maintenance plans and tacking customer assets with field service lightning.
- Involved in creating record types based on organization requirements and for the ease of business users.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding various Custom validation rules and Custom formulas.
- Maintained system security and integrity by granting/removing user licenses and sharing rules.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects, established many to many relationships among objects.
- Involved in designing different views and page layouts for different profiles.
- Responsible for creating Reports and Dashboards including folder maintenance as per the client requirement.
- Worked in Agile project model and involved in documenting IT Stories and scoping sprints
- Involved in production deployment for the sprint stories that our team owned.
- Was involved in integrating to external application using Rest API Calls
- Worked on synching DocuSign status and saving the Docs in SFDC
- Generated various of Workflow, Triggers, Validation Rules, VF Components, VF pages, Controller class etc.,
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes.
- Developed re-usable UI Components with Lightning Component Framework.
- Involved in creating new Lightning pages and build custom Salesforce 1 Lightning apps for different business groups in the organization using Lightning App Builder.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Worked on developing various Lightning Components, Events and Lightning Applications.
- Build new apps with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components. Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Configured Products, Catalog, Catalog Hierarchies, bundles, Bundles within Bundle, Price list across all products by using Salesforce CRM
- Configured complete PLI with different charge types and charge type criteria combinations for all the products and services using Steel brick CRM
- Enhanced service cloud support with Email to Case, call center, Web to Case to enter generated cases to Case Object.
- Developed Visual force Pages, Visual force, Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Assist with project implementation and control monitoring process related to quality assurance (QA) and user assisted testing (UAT).
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual force Pages that suit to the needs of the application.
- Worked with AppExchange to use managed packaged apps for improving application features.
- Increase functionality by installing AppExchange apps to enable Customer Service Surveys.
- Integrated SFDC with Oracle Apps via fusion Middleware using SOAP based Integration on both Standard and Custom Objects.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- On the basis of the organizational needs, developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management
- Managed Service Cloud Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Knowledge Base and Cases.
- Actively involved in fixing production issues.
- Implement Salesforce.com Communities and on-board users utilizing standard profiles and objects.
- Involved in setting up customer portal for better service process and solution management.
- Written Apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce from external applications; developed apex HTTP callout and generated Apex classes using WSDL2Apex (generated stubs) to invoke external application from salesforce to retrieve data and render in salesforce UI.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in requirements gathering with multiple project managers, to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Moved the tables like Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts to the Salesforce CRM Standard objects.
- Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, activities dashboards.
- Configured services cloud objects such as case's, knowledge, assignment rule and assign it to appropriate business user and queued
- Customized the dashboards to monitor lead activities based on sales geography.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Enhanced service cloud support with Email to Case, call center, Web to Case to enter generated cases to Case Object
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects.
- Using Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Used Informatica Power Center in synchronizing SQL and Oracle to the Salesforce application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Integrated 3rd party applications from the AppExchange including DocuSign, Draw loop, and Pardot
- Worked on synching DocuSign status and saving the Docs in SFDC
- Generated different reports like standard, summary and matrix for quarterly and half yearly sales.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approval steps.
- Managed Service Cloud Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Knowledge Base and Cases
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations, Worked with Web Services (REST API's).
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Experience in Einstein Analytics, created commercial Reports and Dashboards, Lens, Apps Dataset in SFDC Wave Analytics.
- Pricing factors like variance pricing, volume-based pricing, attribute-based pricing has been configured using Steel brick CRM
- By using Salesforce CRM, configured the complete attribute-based pricing and price Matrices
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, Test Driven Development (TDD) with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Work on Chatter and Email integration features related to Sales cloud and Marketing cloud. Involved in design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce cloud services.
- Created highly customized UI with help of Visualforce pages and components to fit the look and feel of the community to the Org.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Einstein Analytics, Mule soft, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, HTML, Web Services, WSDL, Angular, SOAP, ETL tools, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Providence, Rhodeisland
- Engaged with the sales team and business analysts to gather business and user requirements.
- Provide solution design to implement the requested functionality in salesforce.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Community implementation and customization.
- Wrote custom Visualforce pages for community login and portal features.
- Wrote apex triggers to update the community user profiles for various status changes.
- Proficiency in Single Sign on (SSO) configuration on ETL Informatica Cloud.
- Configure salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment, and CTI Interfaces.
- Experience with the integrating SFDC and AppExchange partners such as MARKETO, CPQ/APTTUS.
- Accomplished custom integration of outbound messages, workflows & approvals, reports, dashboards, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services and Security Controls.
- Created a new login to identify any MARKETO modifications to Lead and Contact records within Salesforce.
- Creation of Change Management Tickets prior to the production release and tracking the tasks in a Project management application.
- Configured services cloud objects such as case's, knowledge, assignment rule and assign it to appropriate business user and queued.
- Created various communities in salesforce to meet the business requirements.
- Developed and deployed workflows, Reports, Approval processes using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom and Visualforce format.
- Created Visualforce Pages to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Automated Commission payment through Salesforce and Xactly.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Developed JSON and XML based Web Services using SOAP/WSDL for common interface across all internal and external application and users.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration tools like Informatica, ETL Cloud Systems.
- Developed a Proof of Concept for to leverage Wave Analytics.
- Created Wave applications by generating various Data Sets, Data Flows and working with JSON files and using SOQL.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Used Change Sets to deploy code from sandbox to sandbox and production environment.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Java Script and HTML.
- Created various Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements. Hands on experience on using languages like HTML, DHTML, HTML5 in attaching page content like data, images and videos
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Wave analytics, Data Loader, HTML, Inside sales telephonic plug-in, Doc E-sign, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Apttus, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, ETL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Eclipse, Java, SOAP, WSDL & RESTful Web Services
- Participated in analyzing the Requirements, preparing the Design documents based on the specifications and Configuring and Maintaining the application.
- Worked on various standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards .
- Managed Salesforce application user profiles , roles , permissions , generating security tokens , validation rules
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, P age layouts, Custom tabs, Compo nents to suit to the needs of the application.
- Defined Lookups and Master-Detail relationships on the object s. And also created junction ob jects to establish many-to-many relationships among objects.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic
- Worked with force.com developer toolkit including visual force pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Assisted end users to use salesforce.com and also analyzed and evaluated complex business requirements and recommended solutions.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/assets management.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to salesforce.com entity.
- Developed workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects and to read, extract, and load data from comma separated value files
- Used the Sandbox for Development and Testing and Migrated the code to the deployment in- stance after unit testing.
- Worked with the business users and resolved the issues based on the need.
- Coordinated with the Development and change teams.
- Worked with the QA and UAT teams in the testing phase.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual Force (Pages and Components), Data Loader, Workflow and Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Webservices, Email Services, SOQL, Security Controls and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Provided day-to-day technical support in maintaining system. Identified, analyzed, and resolved problems in system.
- Analyzed, Designed, Implemented and Unit tested new enhancements/Bug fixes identified in
- Webservices and Websphere Commerce applications in system.
- Monitored the application performance using tools like Wily Introscope.
- Developed and maintained technical documentation on the new enhancements and design changes.
- Communicated with the Business User to identify business requirement. Analyzed and converted the same into functional requirement.
- Communicated and collaborated with upper managements and senior business partners to define the Project In-Scope and Out-Of-Scope, Strategies and Deliverable.
- Requirement Analysis and Detail Test Estimate.
- Co-ordination with System Architect and Development Team for test data setup during system testing.
- Worked with Database triggers for a change data capture testing.
- Involved in development of stateless session beans.
- Experience working Point-Point Queue and PUB-SUB.
- Deployed applications to Websphere Application Server for Quality Testing and Acceptance Testing.
- Good Exposure to Collections.
- Hands on experience with Core Java techniques.
- Interactions with mid-tier session beans and converters for exposure to Business Logic and DB’s .
- Handled Implementation classes and Interfaces.
- Strong exposure to DAO’s, DTO’s, Model Objects.