- Having 6+ years of IT experience in Application Design & Development, Testing, and Maintaining Applications, with over 5 years on the Salesforce platform both as an Administrator and Developer.
- Working experience with Lightning Component Framework, using Lightning components . Embed lightning design system framework on Visualforce pages making classic pages available for lightning ready.
- Strong knowledge in working of the Sales Cloud , Service Cloud and Community Cloud using traditional and lightning platform solutions.
- Proficient in Workflows, Triggers, Email - To-Case, Web-to- case, Email Template, Workflows, Approval Process, Triggers, Custom Settings, Static Resources, SFDC API, Batch APEX.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for External Requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce, Informatica on Demand, Mass E- Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Hands on experience in force.com Development by developing the presentation layer in Visualforce and business logic in the Apex by creating/using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers , Controller Extensions , and Web Services API .
- Integrated the SOAP and Rest based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Used SOQL and SOSL Queries within Governor limits for data fetching and manipulation needs of the application.
- Experienced in Customizing records with Approvals, Automating Business Processes with process Builder and Delayed actions with workflow by collecting data from users.
- Good experience in establishing relationships based on business use cases using relationships Master-Detail, Lookup and Many-to-Many (Junction Object) between objects.
- Effective work of Data Migration using Import/Export Wizard and Apex Data Loader for Bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports & Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com in terms of Organization hierarchy, Roles, Profiles, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules . Efficient in setting up restricted login hours, IP ranges on profiles and resetting passwords.
- Extensive experience in coordinating the effort with team members, responsible for deliverables, producing the status reports to management and handling escalations.
Programming languages: C#, Java, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
Scripting: Ant, Java Scripts, XML, HTML
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Lightning components, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Apex Web Services, Visual Workflows, Dashboards, Schema builder, Process builder
Databases: My SQL, PL/SQL, MS Access
Salesforce Tools: Workbench, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, Developer Console, Agile Accelerator
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Others: visual studio code, GIT, Jitter bit, Service now, Copado, JIRA, Demand Tools, MS office.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Discussed and analyzed the requirements with business team and converted the requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Create Lightning Components from Scratch and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements with migrating the standard and custom objects to lightning experience for LTM.
- Configured Products, Catalog, Catalog Hierarchies, Bundles within Bundle, Price lists across all products for Apttus CPQ.
- Implement Batch Apex and Apex schedulers based on the user requirements for Inventory management and product backlog.
- Design and developed enhancements for already existing code for the Apttus CPQ and LTM (License Tracking and Management) which covered Lightning components, Apps and Apex classes, Extensions and triggers.
- Setup the custom settings in redirecting the Email to case, Web to case to the respective Queues.
- Analyze business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps.
- Involve in daily SCRUM and sprint planning meetings and ran daily agile status calls with the team.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Involved in Various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Including Analysis, Development, Enhancements, and Testing.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce Service cloud solutions involving: configuration with managed packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, External CTI Integration, business process automation and custom functionality.
- Developing Various Visualforce pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and writing apex classes and controllers to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better. Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Written apex REST web services for accessing CRM data and showing in external web applications for internal users.
- Work on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Use SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Resolve Issues related to the deployment-Code coverage issues and writing test Classes.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for an application called “Service Assist”, which is used on Service Console App in Service Cloud.
- Customized the Omni-Channel widget using the necessary objects by making agents available to receive work based upon skill level and created custom user presence statuses for Supervisors to monitor those using Omni-channel Supervisor configurations.
- Co-ordinate CASE Management activities with cross-functional teams including UAT, production support after Go-live, and application release notes prioritization of future upgrades.
- Create Custom Tabs, Custom Settings, Custom labels for various applications used in the business, Work on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Create Lightning Page Layouts, Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links and other components on a Record Detail and Edit pages.
- Work with Salesforce.com premier support to resolve technical issues and enhancements through their accelerators.
Environment: SFDC, Force.com platform, Data Loader, Workbench, Change Sets, Visual Studio Code, Agile Accelerator, eclipse IDE and Postman API tool.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- In the service cloud environment, performed the role of Salesforce . com Developer and Administrator in the organization. Also Participated in translating and documentation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Created New Reports, New Dash Boards, and worked on Data Loader by uploading about close to a million records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Worked with Ajax Toolkit to invoke Apex through anonymous blocks and Public web service methods. Used SOSL query to search all objects including custom objects.
- Worked on Salesforce Community cloud like how to engage with Employees, customers and partners using the lightning process builder.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Used force.com developer toolkit including Visualforce pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Apex Controllers to develop custom business logic.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Language, XML, Visualforce, S-Controls, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Dashboards, Reports, Eclipse.
Confidential, Sault. Ste Marie, MI
- Designed and developed Workflow rules, Validation rules, and customization within SalesForce.com.
- Created various Reports (Tabular, summary, matrix and joined reports, pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes with implementation of Role, profiles and permission sets.
- Developed APEX triggers, Apex classes for various functional needs of the application.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Working knowledge in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Imported products and price books using Data Loader.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules on the objects and Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Created Workflows rules, Field updates, Tasks, and Email alerts.
- Extensively used HTML tags, Frames and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to maintain uniformity in the Web pages.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
Environment: Force.com, Eclipse IDE, SFDC, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Workbench and Happyfox (help desk tool).
- Customize Salesforce.com objects and Fields, permission sets and page layouts, record types, and the roles and profiles assignment.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Performed fields mapping of Salesforce and Legacy CRM systems.
- Worked with Salesforce.com premier support to resolve technical issues.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce users.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities, other Standard Objects and Custom Objects for additional fields, Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Provide high quality Reports to assist users perform better and Dashboards to engage sales up-stream and to check the SLA’s on various support instances.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules on the objects and Tabs, Workflows and Visual Force Pages.
- Responsible for configuration activities for Salesforce.com which includes Sales and Service applications, including new areas of configuration, analyzing and fixing faults, peer-to-peer reviews and testing.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Apex, Data Loader, Validation Rules, Workflows, Email-Alerts, Roles, Profiles, SFDC.
IT Analyst/ Siebel Admin
- Document as-built designs as DFD has and use case diagrams with strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Supported the “Case Management” and “User Management” globally. Played a role of “Admin” and “Analyst” for data management and documentation.
- Create system documentation to Support new system implementation, enhancement deployment, and incident management efforts.
- Involvement in troubleshooting issues in Siebel including but not limited to Severity 2/ Severity 3 issues and doing RCA accordingly.
- Support all the admins globally, closed the cases “closed-resolved” and development on various “Objects” and simultaneously, worked on the “Sales”, “Service” applications, keeping the day-to-day activities up-to date on them.
- Worked at high level in training GBU’s (Global Business Units) and maintaining Customer relationships where team Management always maintained as per the ethics of the organization.
- Performed activities in co-ordination with Architects, Developers and technology owners related to the initiative
- The functions and modules were perfectly used to describe the use cases and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) was functioned where real time information was gathered.
- Perform day to day operational support functions with in Siebel including Client/Server and application administration.
Environment: Siebel CRM 8.0 & 8.1, Siebel Enterprise on AIX and Windows platforms, Confidential Serve (Inventory management tool), My SQL, MS-Access, BMC Remedy.