- Architecture and Design: Experienced in SOA, object - oriented design and programming, architectural patterns and component infrastructure.
- Leadership: Hands-on team leader, mentor and coach with a record of success in making projects work using the skills of existing staff.
- Subject Matter Expert: Expertise working on Service Oriented, Business Process Management using technologies such as ESB, BizTalk Server 2004/2006/2010/2013/2016 , Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and REST API.
- Expertise working on Business Intelligence solutions and Data warehouse ETL solutions using SQL Server 2014 Integration, DQS, R Services, SQL Server Azure, MS excel and Power BI.
- Expertise working on portal and Document management solutions using SharePoint Server, SharePoint Online / Office 365 and C#
- Extensive knowledge about HIPPA, Salesforce and SAP.
- Designed and developed custom authentication manager / behavior which will be leveraged to consume LOB REST API (e.g. Salesforce, Veeva) using OAuth 1.0 / 2.0 and other authentication protocol.
- Provided BizTalk 2016 POC to communicate with Salesforce directly and avoiding using Roche API gateway.
- Worked on Sample Harmonization interface which processes and reports Sample request using Salesforce REST API, SAP PI, SharePoint and BizTalk Server 2010.
- Worked on Veeva (Cloud based Content Management System) integration using SharePoint, SAPPI, Azure Service Bus and BizTalk Serve 2016. Implementation of BAM and ESB 2.4 to implement dashboard for managing exceptions and business intelligence reports.
- Provided concept on leveraging Power BI / Tableau, BAM and ESB to implement dashboard.
- Provided support to existing EDI and other BizTalk Server 2010 applications.
- Involved in multiple discovery sessions to gather the requirement and understanding impact on existing BizTalk interfaces.
- Worked with Salesforce Technology Architect and business Analysts to provide Salesforce Transformation - Account Hierarchy prototype.
- Provided Integration design document for implementing BizTalk interfaces to integrate Salesforce with SAP. The Integration interfaces include Account SYNC, Contacts SYNC and Sales Order Process. The integration design document include scope, design patterns used, detail steps with sequence diagrams.
Confidential, NY and FL
Part Time BizTalk Architect / EDI Messaging Specialist
- Worked on multiple initiatives, which involved collaborative efforts between NUCO2 parties and NUCO2 for implementing EDI solutions using EDI 810 , EDI 820, EDI 823 , EDI 864 and EDI 997 and BizTalk 2010.
- Worked on upgrading BizTalk Server 2010 to BizTalk Server 2013 .
- Worked on installation and configuration BizTalk 360 Admin tool
- Worked on providing BizTalk admin tools to manage receive locations and suspended messages.
- Worked on the implementation of Ortec solutions integrating with JDE and PAL devices using Web API and BizTalk Server 2013.
- Implemented BizTalk Tactical Approach by custom BizTalk Archive and tracking SQL server job .
- Implemented integration solution using Biztalk to send encrypted data to the partner via SFTP adapter.
- Designed BizTalk Enterprise architecture for implementing High Availability, Security and performance.
BI Developer / Office365 SharePoint Online Consultant
- Worked on creating SSIS 2014 packages and DQS projects for Port St. Lucie School District.
- Architecture, Design Review, application and database development for BBC International Using Visio, SharePoint Online and SQL 2014 Azure.
- Migration of SQL data from SQL on premises to SQL Azure and vice versa
- Performance Tuning using SQL Server 2014 Partition Switching, Indexing and Buffer Pool Extensions.
- Implementation of Database mirroring on SQL Azure and Microsoft Azure VM.
- Architecture, Design review and suggested best practices to PraxAir, NY.
- Upgraded from Moss 2007 to SharePoint Server 2013 for Sancilio & Company. Completed Document Management system using Manage Metadata, SQL Server 2012 and SharePoint Server 2013.
- Implemented Real Estate management system for RAM Real Estate using SharePoint Online. Worked on migrating databases to SQL Azure VM.
- Implemented POC on Power Analysis solutions for Infinix Ad Agency using Google Analytics API, Power BI , MariaDB and PHP. Introduction of MS dynamics CRM to the Ad Agency and development Dashboard on CRM portal
- POC for Stellar Materials on SharePoint Server 2013 Document Management System and leveraging custom app Parts. Implemented Excel Dashboard using SharePoint, VBA and MS excel
- Researching on workflow Manager Integration services on cloud with BizTalk Services 2013 to overcome BizTalk Server 2013 orchestration on cloud limitation.
- Implemented POC on Power Analysis solutions for Infinix Ad Agency using Google Analytics API, Power BI, MariaDB and PHP. Introduction of MS dynamics CRM to the Ad Agency and development Dashboard on CRM portal
- Performed role as BizTalk Architect and provided BizTalk Server standards including Design Patterns, Development Standards, Build Guidelines, QA guidelines and Installation guidelines for Confidential .
- Worked on installing BizTalk Server 2010 / ESB 2.1 and upgrading to BizTalk Server 2013 and ESB 2.2 .
- Worked on monitoring BizTalk Server environment and implemented the approach to resume suspended messages.
- Initiated the implementation of SCOM in Confidential environment using Microsoft SCOM and BizTalk Server Management Pack .
- Provided BizTalk Server and ESB Technology Architecture and technical design for IPSR- CES integration to technology group.
- Focused on initiating BizTalk/SOA patterns including Metadata Centralization pattern, Central Communication Pattern, Asynchronous Communication Pattern, Splitter and Aggregator pattern, Routing Slip Pattern, and Pub-Sub Pattern to present Enterprise integration architecture.
- Implemented BizTalk/SOA patterns including Asynchronous Communication Pattern, Splitter and Aggregator pattern, Routing Slip Pattern, and Pub-Sub Pattern.
- Worked on building IPSR- CES integration using BizTalk Server, BRE , ESB 2.1 and SharePoint Server 2010. Created Rule Management WCF services and implemented region based business rules policies.
- Initiated the implementation of SharePoint based WCF services and LINQ to SharePoint to perform CRUD operation on single and multiple lists.
- Worked on creating stored procedures SQL Server 2012 to process XML data and implementation of SQL classes using Entity framework 4.5.
- Provided Confidential Business Rules framework training to Business Users.
- Provided proof of Concept on SalesForce BizTalk integration using BizTalk Server 2010, ESB 2.1 and WCF services.
- Worked on JavaCaps to BizTalk migration projects using BizTalk Server 2010, ESB 2.1 and SSIS services.
- Designing SQL server service event broker using ESB 2.1, BizTalk Server 2010 and SQL query notification pattern.
- Focused on implementing BizTalk/SOA patterns including Central Repository pattern, Population Pattern, Asynchronous Communication Pattern, Query Notification pattern to present integration architecture
BizTalk / .Net Consultant
- Worked on BizTalk Server 2006 to BizTalk Server 2009 initiative.
- Implemented PayPlan BizTalk application which integrates existing Raynods CSV formatted data provider System and new PayPlan System.
- Introduced Service Facade and decoupled contract pattern to implement layer of abstract and to accommodate changes in service contract.
- Worked on designing BizTalk Business Rank rule core policies which has been accessed by Rank WCF Service instead of BizTalk Orchestration.
- Worked on designing and developing PayPlan claim aware WCF services using Entity Framework 4.0 , SQL Server 2005 , Active Directory Federation Service 2.0 and Windows Identity Framework.
- Worked on database Design, creation of stored procedures and SQL server classes using Entity Framework 4.0.
- Introduced claim aware authentication mechanism for PayPlan application using ADFS 2.0, WIF and using service security pattern.
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Worked on implementing Change Management System using SharePoint Server 2010 and InfoPath.
- Developed SharePoint Approval/Process Workflow for Change Management System.
- Initiated and implemented new SharePoint Server 2010 architectural design which is primarily focusing on adding functionalities through new service applications, introducing business intelligence, Microsoft dynamics integration, reporting and collaboration.
- Configuration and implementation of SQL Server Reporting services integration with SharePoint Server 2010.
BizTalk Integration Architect / Lead Developer
- Assembled a team for the projects.
- Served as the primary interface between Developers, IT Business Analyst and Business Partners, worked closely with business owners and software developers (local and remote) to understand and develop requirements, priorities, and processes for required solutions.
- Lead design reviews and driven feedback on architecture and design issues including system integration, performance, and scalability.
- Implemented service refactoring, service messaging patterns and central repository patterns for proof of concept of Confidential Service Bus using BizTalk ESB 2.1, appfabric and UDDI.
- Provided proof of Concept on Common Rule Framework using BizTalk Server 2010, Business Rule Engine (BRE) ESB 2,0 BRE resolver and WCF Services. The framework has been leveraged by BizTalk and .NET application.
- Implementation of Long Term Facts using custom fact retriever in Business Rule Engine.
- Provided scale up approach and BizTalk Messagebox scale-out approach to existing BizTalk 2006 R2 environment.
- Managed BizTalk 2006 R2 applications and worked closely with Business owners, developers (local / remote) to understand and develop requirements, priorities, and processes for required solutions.
- Worked on designing and developing KVE-CampusVue Integration, KU-GoArmyEd Integration and KU-Azure Integration.
- Worked on reviewing, supporting and providing guidance on eCollege-KCE /KHEC -CampusVue Integration, CELCAT-CampusVue Integration,
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010, ESB 2.1, BizTalk Server 2006 R2, Business Rule Engine, C#, WCF, Workflow Foundation 3.5/4.0, UDDI 3.0, SQL Server 2008 R2 /2005, IIS 6 /7.
- Worked on service application architectural design for implementing SharePoint Server 2010.
- Worked on code review and provided best practices guide for Confidential .
- Guided SharePoint developers and Production support team to resolve the issues in lower environment and production environment.
Environment: WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007 / SharePoint Server 2010, Windows Communication Framework, Workflow Foundation 3.5/ 4.0, App Fabric, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server R2, Analysis Services, IIS 7
BizTalk Integration Specialist
- Worked for Enterprise Services and Architecture team and performed the role as an Architect.
- Worked on BizTalk 2006 R2 and SQL Server 2005 physical architecture.
- Worked on installing BizTalk 2006 R2 and supporting components in development and QA environment.
- Provided proof of concept for integrating BizTalk 2006 with LOB Siebel and SAP by implementing service oriented architecture (PUB SUB Model).
- Reviewed architecture technical design and provided proof of concept to implement WCF, SSO as cluster resource and MSMQ.
- Designed Business Rule policies related to BizTalk SalesForce Integration.
- Worked on performance analysis on BizTalk Application Server 2006 R2 as well as SQL Server 2005.
- Worked on writing Admin WMI and SQL script for monitoring and maintaining all the environments.
- Worked on implementing BizTalk 2006 Purge SQL Server job, Backup job and SQL Server alerts.
- Provided the BizTalk 2006 guidelines to BizTalk development and SQL Server development team.
- Provided assistance to development and production team for technical as well as admin issue.
- Worked on implementing BizTalk 2006 Best Practices Analyzer and BizTalk Security Analyzer.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2006 R2, BizTalk Server 2004, SAP, C#, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.
SharePoint 2007 Evaluation:
- Installation and Configuration of MOSS 2007 on medium Server Farm.
- Provided proof of Concept on organizing scattered documents using SharePoint 2007 document workflow, features and BDC Catalog feature.
- Presentation of Dashboard using SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services WebPart, KPI WebPart and Excel 2007.
- Provided documentation on implementing custom workflow using SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Worked on building Custom Search WebPart using Enterprise SQL Query model and BDC Catalog.
- Worked on download controller module using Custom HTTP Handler, Custom Download HTTP module and Information Right Management which limits the user to download maximum number of documents every day and applies right management policy to document.
- Worked on Document Content Search Highligher WebPart
Environment: MS SharePoint (MOSS) 2007, WSS 3.0, SQL Server 2005 Reporting & Analysis Services 2005, Excel 2007, IIS 6.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
BizTalk Messaging Specialist
- Worked on WMI scripts as well as SQL server jobs for BizTalk administrators
- Reviewed the design and development of Sales Contract BizTalk project.
- Articulated BizTalk Server performance guidelines to achieve better performance and scalability.
- Implementing Business activity monitoring solution for Customer Interface and purchase order project by integrating with Reporting Services 2005 and SharePoint Portal.
- Working on High availability / Fault tolerance architecture by clustering SQLServer, MSDTC and Master secret Server.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2004, SharePoint 2003, SAP, EDI accelerator, C#, SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services 2005, IIS 6.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Architect / Lead Developer
Cashless Payroll Processing System (CAPPS)
- CAPPS allows payroll for employees and distribute funds in the form of debit instrument, such as an ATM Card. Funds are automatically posted to the employee’s account when processed and debit instruments are replenished upon next use of the card.
- Closely worked with Project Manager and Development Managers to build the Project Proposals and Project Plans. Ensuring that the Project Deadlines are met by setting up Development Milestones for Work Measurement.
- Detail Requirement study for creation of High Level Design and Effort Estimation.
- Suggested general approach to gather requirements for multiple trading partners.
- Provided system documentation including use case diagram.
- Performed Design Review, Code review and Unit test plan.
- Implemented Human workflow using sharePoint 2003 and InfoPath form which delivers functionality to approve or reject operation and provides enhancement to Cash Management Services.
- Articulated, designed and developed orchestrations for operations occurred during different time window.
- Implemented PGP pipeline to in corporate secure transmission.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2004, SharePoint 203, MS InfoPath, .NET Web Services, C#, Windows Server 2003, MSMQ, MSMQT, IIS 6.