- Certified Scrum Master and Business Analyst with an overall of 8+ years of experience working with SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Methodology. Goal driven, resourceful and highly motivated Scrum Master and Business Analyst with proven history of implementing successful teamwork strategies by targeting collaboration and effective communication. Strong Agile mindset and has the consistency of delivering results - oriented analysis, creative solutions, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Experienced in various domains like- Healthcare, Banking, Retail and IT.
- Exceptional skills in Agile team Facilitation, Scrum and Kanban, Requirement Analysis and project Management.
- Experience in facilitating all Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective) and leading agile projects.
- Experienced in facilitating agile team for PI planning by providing necessary requirements.
- Servant leader with skills in delivering projects by effectively collaborating and facilitating, coaching scrum teams.
- S trong Facilitation skills in creating team and organizing working agreement among team members
- E xperienced using MS- Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Visual Studio and Project).
- Successfully customized the project workflow based on the organization’s requirements and also considering the historical data.
- Well experienced in resolving team conflicts, motivate cross-functional teams, and understanding project objectives to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying &tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Implemented changes in project scope, identified potential crisis and devised continuous plan.
- Worked in Continuous Delivery Pipeline CI/CD and also worked in (Test Driven and Acceptance Test Driven Environments) TDD, ATDD.
- Strong commitment and support of the success of the core team and its outcome.
- Professional team player, Servant leader and guide with track-record for consistency delivering result through detailed analysis and Creative solutions.
- Excellent working with different agile project management tools like JIRA, share point, and Rally.
- Strong understanding of scrum and safe (Scaled Agile Framework) principles.
- Excellent problem solving skills & communication skills and ability to multi-tasking.
- Expert in using MS Project, MS-Office Suite, Rally and Atlassian products- Especially JIRA and CONFLUENCE.
- Experienced in carrying out Daily Scrum meetings for the process updates and maintaining Status-Log and Burndown-Chart.
- Excellent skills in coordinating multiple Scrum masters to work on Scaled Agile framework (SAFe), Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensively used JIRA in project planning, issue tracking and bug detecting in the project.
- Leadership ability to motivate and inspire people to keep the project moving towards successful completion.
Requirements Management Tools: CONFLUENCE, Visual Studio, JIRA, RALLY, VERSIONONE.
Databases SQL Server: 16/14/12/08, Access, Oracle, DB2.
Operating Systems WIN: XP/ 2000/03/07/08/10, Linux, MAC
Documentation Tools MS: Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Worked on Application development project for Providers.
- Facilitated all Scrum Events Sprint planning, Daily stand up call, Sprint retrospective & Sprint demo for Stakeholders and other scrum related events.
- Tracked and communicated team metrics and sprint/release progress to all teams and management.
- Assisted the Product Owner in maintaining a product strategy/roadmap through story mapping and other Agile activities Work with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to identify that the product backlog is prioritized and refined to the appropriate level.
- Project implementation took place in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment, Co-ordinated with other teams in identifying the dependencies and working collaboratively.
- Attended PI planning event and prioritized the Product Backlog also helped team in estimating the Stories and in self- assigning.
- Assisted team in identifying internal dependencies and adopting a shared responsibility concept.
- Created an environment of transparency on overall sprint progress/health and removing impediments, and ensuring that the work is delivered as a team.
- Assisted team in communicating with internal and offshore teams to keep-up the ongoing sprint progress.
- Identified and removed all obstacles that may interfere team's ability to deliver its sprint goals.
- Facilitated discussions and interpersonal conflict resolution.
- Promoted continuous improvement and helped teams to become highly efficient by improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the definition of done.
- Worked on JIRA in customizing the Project workflow and establishing the Swim lanes to track the Iteration.
- Provided management with progress and updates on issues within the team, iteration (sprint) impediments and short-term wins/achievement.
- Tracked the progress towards goals and provide documentation such as Sprint burn-down, Velocity, Release burndown charts for weekly and monthly status reports working with the team to give appropriate estimates on overall team progress.
- Empowered teams to self-organize and facilitate decision making during sprint planning sessions ensuring the commitments made are appropriate and uphold scrum principles HSBC, New York, NY Scrum Master
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of developers and testers through a well-defined and customized software development life cycle process.
- Facilitated all Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning meeting, Daily stand up, Sprint demo and sprint retrospective.
- Utilized team feedback to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve.
- Create an environment of transparency on overall sprint progress and removing impediments and ensuring that the work is delivered as team.
- Represented the team at Release level to report status of multiple agile feature teams to leadership.
- Used RALLY project management tool in planning and tracking the Stories and task progress of each individual in the team.
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering teams to develop and maintain product Back locks.
- Involved in coaching the development team in self-organization and cross-functional team.
- Drive the appropriate agile methodology (Kanban/Scrum) focused on predictable quality delivery.
- Managed dependencies between sprint team and other impacted teams.
- Maintained BURNDOWN and BURNUP charts in tracking the overall sprint progress and also tracking the story progress during the sprint.
- Interacted with program management to ensure project goals and requirements are being met.
- Defined the metrics to be used to track process improvement in Safe (scaled agile framework).
- Empower teams to self-organize and facilitate decision making during sprint planning sessions ensuring the commitments made are appropriate and uphold scrum principles.
- Provided an interactive environment for team to suggest ideas, and work through problems with a view at solving problem as a team.
- Provided continuous improvement and help to become highly efficient by improving the quality of their deliverable and meeting the definition of done.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Successfully implemented and facilitated agile scrum ceremonies such as daily stand ups, sprint planning and sprint retrospective.
- Facilitated product backlog refinement meetings with the product owner to ensure stories are in alignment with business goals.
- Coached team members on how to estimate stories and prioritize the backlog to align with product roadmap
- Collaborated with the product owner and stakeholders to clarify business requirements for development team.
- Drove effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with completing priorities.
- Worked with the team to effectively recognize and understand impediments while collaborating with the product owner and stakeholders to remove impediments.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to develop business solutions.
- Acted as a liaison to educate technical teams about the business and functional requirement of clients.
- Effectively communicated weekly project status, burndown charts to executive and business leadership.
- Created bulk tasks for the developers to work on tasks, conducted sync up calls with offshore team and also conducted most of the ceremonies over WebEx.
- Continuously monitored development work, Spike Stories, Technical Debts and worked on removing the impediments to improve team’s performance to meet sprint goals.
- Established strong partnership with agile team, work stream leads and Product Owners.
- Participated and hosted meetings, technical discussion, reviews and release planning.
- Assisted in removal of impediments and monitoring defect logs, which in turn assist in velocity calculation for superior planning of upcoming sprint.
Confidential, Banglore, IN
- Prepared the Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Conducted the JAD Sessions with stakeholders and developers to have a clear picture of a project
- Conducted interviews with key stakeholders to analyze existing data and gather requirements
- Used UML to create use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Clarified QA team issues and reviewed test plans and test scripts developed by development team and QA team to make sure all requirements have been covered in scripts and tested properly.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix throughout the project.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Plans on the basis of requirements and also did manual testing of the functionality of the application to ensure that the application is able to handle a lot of data.
- Developed use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups and conversion requirements.
- Coordinated work plans between project manager and client using MS Project.
- Helped in reviewing and editing of the test scripts.
- Monitored Defect Tracking system to prioritize defects and devise a plan for future enhancements.
- Conducted walkthrough sessions with the end users and stakeholders to gather the modification requests from the user to upgrade or change the business specifications
- Conducted Gap analysis for as-is and to-be of the process to identify and validate requirements.
- Responsible for facilitating JAD sessions and conduct interviews with various subject matter.
- Experts (SMEs) and stakeholders, process reviews and policy and procedure to elicit requirements.
- Prepared Business required documents (BRD) and assisted preparation of system required specification (SRS). Analyzed, Modified and validated those documents.
- Created SRS document to describe all data, functional, non-functional and behavioral requirements of the system.
- Prepared a comprehensive functional required document and supplementary specification document (non-functional) from the gathered requirements.
- Involved in writing USE Cases and prepared the business requirements documents for various requirements collected from the business users.
- Worked in close collaboration with the project manager, vendor team and business users to gather analyze and document the functional requirements for the project.
- Develop Business Requirements - project life cycle documents, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Develop functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business
- Involved in configuration management, requirement management and analysis.
- Worked with QA team to design and develop Test Plan Test Cases to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Provided technical and procedural support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created workflow diagrams, UML diagrams, process models, activity diagrams, use cases, swim lanes for incorporating design changes in the order creation/management.
- Assisted in increasing Data Integrity by performing Data Normalization and adding Data Verification and Validity to maintain accuracy and effectiveness of data.
- Involved in implementation by assisting in the preparation of training module. Helped the end users getting accustomed to the system by live demonstrations and system tutorials.
Junior Business Analyst
- Evaluated business processes, anticipated requirements, uncovered areas for improvement. Developed and implemented solutions.
- Worked with Agile teams for sprint grooming and defining story acceptance criteria.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Gathered the critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Worked closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Effectively discussed the insights and planned cross-functional team and management.
- Performed user acceptance testing.
- Managed projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritized initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Served as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managed operational requests, reporting included customer analysis, individual views and troubleshooting issues.
- Evaluated new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provided detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Performed other related duties, as assigned.