- 7+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology with handful of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex Technologies and Salesforce lightning.
- Certified in Salesforce.com Administrator and developer, with experience in Administration, Configuration, and Customization, Requirements Analysis, Implementation, Data Migration and support of Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and assessment.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Actions.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Hands - on experience with development tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer and Data Loader, Apptus CPQ.
- Strong knowledge in cloud computing application and interfaces.
- Experience in modifying visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Good experience in Salesforce Chatter and hands on experience in defining and delivering the Chatter File Sync and File Sharing solution.
- Key player in migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other usingForce.com IDE deployment wizard.
- Implemented and developed Lightning components apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Extensive experience in designing validation rules, custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, workflow rules, actions, pick lists, approval processes, record types, custom tabs, report extractions to various formats, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Strong working experience in developing/customizing applications using Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in and Force.com IDE, written Apex classes, Visualforce pages, Triggers and customized meta-data components like creating custom fields, formula fields and validation rules.
- Good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object-Oriented design techniques and web application design under Model View Controller (MVC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in web technologies like HTML, XML, CSS, JSP, Java Script, WSDL and SOAP.
- Excellent organizational and strong problem solving skills with a proven ability to contribute in a team environment
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex, Visualforce, Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, sales and Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Lightning, CPQ, Reports and Dashboards, Data Loader, Veeva Custom Objects, Apttus, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform.
Database: Oracle, SQL Database.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Platform: Windows, MAC, Linux.
Confidential, NYC NY
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering from the client location, knowledge transfer and setting expectations on project progress at the client end.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed and Developed Dashboard to monitor case activities based on geography.
- Good experience in Aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System(LDS).
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Extensively worked on Process Builder in Creating New Records, Post to Chatter, Email Alerts, Submit for Approvals, and Update Related Records.
- Maintained security such as user accounts, sharing rules, permission sets, user roles and profiles, field level security, public groups, list views etc.
- Assisted Web to lead, Email to case, Web to case, customized case page layouts and case assignment rules.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Customized User Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Data Loader, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, SOSL, SOQL, Reports, Lightning Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex classes, Controller classes, Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experience in using Apex Data Loader for various data related operations like data inserting, updating, deleting and exporting.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader.
- Implemented security access to the user profile by creating Object level security, field level security and record level security.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Worked in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation and Supported Salesforce applications.
- Created various workflows to send emails, field updates, outbound messages.
- Created picklists, dependent picklists, lookup and master-detail relationship, and formula fields on custom objects.
- Strong experience in creating executive dashboard to display Open, closed leads in Salesforce.com.
- Created list views, Reports, Dashboards, Page layouts, Custom objects, custom fields, and validation rules.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Good working knowledge in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Lightning, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web services, Visual Force, SalesForce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration, GitHub.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed, gathered and documented the business needs of clients and stakeholders.
- Organized and validated the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Designed and maintained user roles, security, profiles, workflows, approval processes, and validation rules.
- Assisted in user acceptance testing (UAT) process including creating and validating UAT scripts and coordinating UAT process with users.
- Designed customizations and configurations of SFDC objects, page layouts, workflows, document templates, data fields, reports and dashboards according to the business need.
- Imported excel based customer information records in to Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Modified Opportunity and Pipeline by customizing various stages to help prospect better and enabled forecasting.
- Designed escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Developed, documented, and executed test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Assisted the PM in capturing and reporting project measures to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Managed resources and project timeline using MS project based on Statement of Work.
- Created custom Dashboards for Sales manager's home page to reflect their sales quota and sales team's performance against the forecast and provided accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Environment : Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component &Controllers), Workflow& Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls.
- Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, SoapUI, Jira, ALM/Quality center, Java, DB2, MySQL.
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and development and tracking projects.
- Prepared the script for Performance testing of an application with the help of the automation tool JMeter.
- Worked in agile environment, with an ability to accommodate and test the newly proposed changes at any point of time during the release.
- Tested the integration of peripheral devices with the web-based application.
- Good understanding of database testing and, also finding out the issues related to Database.
- Coordinated meetings with the Development teams for appropriate handling of the bugs and their timely resolution.
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and tracking projects.
- Experience in different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC & STLC) including Agile Methodology/SCRUM.
- Good understanding and minimal experience on open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, and Selenium Grid), JIRA and Eclipse.
- Experience in grouping the Test cases and Test methods for Regression and Functional testing.
- Prepared the test summary reports.