- Global Big4 Senior Consulting Sales Strategy, Process, Solutions, Services & Technology executive.
- Proven Sales ability (Hunter, Leader, Player /Coach) to cultivate productive relationships with key “C suite” executive & “LOB” decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead global sales campaigns to promote “Faster Time to Value” & Total cost of Ownership strategies for services, solutions, integrations, applications, Oracle, SAP, ERP, Cloud, SaaS.
- Significant experience and proven track record building, growing and scaling highly relevant revenue generating sales organizations with a heavy emphasis on sales, strategy, sales leadership and operations .
- Creative, competitive, results driven, professional with strong leadership skills.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant rated technology, consulting, strategy & solutions Fortune sales process.
- Create SOAR Value propositions system for sales teams use based on defined data - analytics
- Business Performance Solutions
- Oracle FusionHCM Sales+Pre-Sales certified
- Oracle Apps, SaaS, PS, EBS, Fusion
- SCM, OTM, GTM, EPLM, PLM, Agile, MDM
- Integrations, PeopleSoft, EBS, Middleware
- Talent Management, HCM, eLearning
- Mobile App’s-CDH, ADM,RIMS,Cyber
- Managed Services, Workforce,eCyber
- Fujitsu, Oracle Cloud, Hosted +On-Premise
- BI, IaaS, IOT, PaaS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Strike and Develop Oracle Edge products North American partnership with PointPLM for Oracle VCP/Edge products partnership, Oracle Value Chain Planning, PLM,OTM, GTM
- Hired by former Ciber Technology CEO to Develop. Lead, sell & manage #6 Sales team members, manage and grow Oracle Channel Alliance, develop Oracle Edge internal group
- Close & Manage $2M+ PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade SCM deal to Hi-Tech Defense manufacturer
- Direct Sales & sales leadership for group that produced $20M(record) of $50M+ company
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
Senior Sales Executive
- Close $250k AR/AP pilot Oracle Fusion Middleware deal to Global Electrical Products Manufacturer
- Land $450K Agile PLM Deal to Global Defense Manufacturer
- Close $450K Oracle Agile PLM deal to global services vertical client
- Land Oracle MDM deal with national logistics company resulting in $1.4 1st year billing
- Lead North America sales team of #6 for Oracle Business Apps generating $20+M sales, SaaS, Cloud, Mobility, $6M in net new logo sales, P&L, Team lead, TM sales team development
- Closed $6.2M with Mobile App’s Hosting ”MDM” Cloud for Atlanta Global Brand Bottler, co- strategized & developed Freestyle brand roll-out with off-shore/on-shore service delivery, #18 Trillion lines of Mobile data analytics transferred daily, Global cross functional team account management
- Close $ 2.2M annual on-shore (AMS) Applications Managed Services deal to Atlanta HQ’d major global brand bottler with Verizon as Partner, mobile apps ”MDM” Hub, Channel component
- North American Senior Global Sales lead for Oracle Fusion HCM Rapid - Start certification for sales & pre-sales for Oracle SaaS HCM, $ -200% of Quota, $-135% team quota
- Sold new logo$250k Oracle EBS Financial procurement reporting to major rail client HQ’d in Florida
Confidential, Atlanta GA, Chicago, IL
Vice President Sales, Integration & Consulting
- Close a $1.6M Oracle EBS R12 upgrade for a Healthcare Products manufacturer.
- Land a $200k Oracle EBS sourcing procurement upgrade for a major Rail/Transportation company
- Close an initial $540k Oracle R12 upgrade for a major defense contractor, integration $’s @ 1.3M
- Close a $450K PeopleSoft/Taleo TM, HCM SaaS upgrade for a major defense contractor
- Close a $650K Taleo HCM/TM SaaS portal hosted op for Talent Management to major Utility client
- Lead sales force in HCM/TM- SaaS sales revenue of $4M, exceeding 1st year revenue goal
- Closed 2 new accounts with $4M in first year revenues, to Fortune Home remodeling chain & doubled to $8M in 2nd year utilizing BPO, TM,RPO,ATS SaaS hosted outsourced HCM/TM platform
- Lead sales initiative, $10M P&L, efforts for (SaaS) Talent Management (TM) software solutions for HCM/TM, BPO applications across verticals, Manage VAR, Channel Partners, SI’s & sales teams
- Gartner recognized HCM app’s technology as one of top “Magic Quadrant” (SaaS) solutions
Senior VP Sales, Sr. Director Business Development
- Sell, Develop & Manage $50M+Global Channel Partner Alliance, SI’s for ORACLE/SAP, cross functional project delivery teams for consulting, BPO, SaaS/ ERP, SCM, HCM,LMS, BI, Hyperion, CLM, CRM, across multiple verticals, Global cross-functional team management, resulting in 10 new accounts
- Sell develop & manage key Fortune accounts producing $4M per vertical sustainable revenue streams for strategy, Business process performance, process optimization for: BPO, MSP, ITO/CLOUD, ERP, SaaS, APP’s, RFID, Integration/PM, HCM, TM, SCM, CRM, SRM, LMS, eLearning
- Develop global platform solutions, lead & scale sales initiatives for HCM, TM, SaaS, ERP,, Microsoft, Change Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Performance Management, Process Improvement consulting service deliverables generating $8M+ first year revenue for multiple verticals & the global practice, P&L, TM, Strategy, Leadership development team for Channels & SI’s. Land, Close & Manage $17M BPO, MSP, TM, RPO, SaaS deal to Hi-Tech Defense manufacturer
- Close $5M+ leadership, learning (LMS) SaaS based solution deal to State of Mississippi, National Guard+ National Guard Bureau utilizing Governor’s discretionary & Federal 21st Century funding
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Vice President Sales/Principal
- Establish key accounts selling ERP, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft to senior “C” level executives across virtually all industries, public and private exceeding $14M in annual sales, $20M P&L
- Generated $4M+ new account revenues with International Fortune Defense Contractor to provide Strategic Process Performance Improvement, Human Capital and Change Management initiatives.
- Land Brand Development, “Go to Market” BPO contract with Fortune manufacturing client to test, develop, design and launch consumer lines of durables/ perishables to multi-distribution channels, Manage cross-functional teams, generating $2.8M in first year sales to $500M niche outdoor retail target market. Scale start-up phase sales organization from ($2M-10M revenue) to $50M+.
- Close specialty retailer chain with 85 stores gaining 25% of their current $3M in annual sales
- Hire, develop, scale #20 sales reps & org, develop Channel Alliances, IBM, SAP, Oracle, establish/brand, e-commerce platform for consulting services and solutions to the $3.4 billion sporting outdoor market Land, close & manage $21M+ BPO, SAP SaaS HCM,MSP/Cloud, ITO, App’s Maintenance Services, RFID to Global Defense contractor utilizing Oracle & SAP software technology
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pa/ Atlanta, GA
Senior Vice President Sales
- Scale,manage,lead the largest first year dollar volume producing projects ($4.2M and $1.3M) in the history of the company selling and delivering Business Performance solutions.
- Corporate Team member for Mergers & Acquisitions, Change Management, Channel Alliance& HCM BPO solutions.