- Eighteen years Plus of SAP experience with focus on O2Cand P2P Design, Integration and Implementation
- Cross - functional experience in SAP SD, MM, DSD, Global Trade Services and Service Management. Specialize in Project Scoping, Configuration, Implementation, Support, Rollouts and Testing
- International & cross-culture experience having worked in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay Italy, Portugal and Benelux.
- Diverse background with experience working within big four consulting & within industry both as external consultant & internal employee provides a broad business and IT perspective.
- Extremely effective in assessing business processes and information technology (IT) systems, developing and executing strategy and roadmap, and implementing enterprise resources planning solutions
- Eight (8) full lifecycle implementations (with Value SAP/ASAP methodology), 2 upgrade projects and 23 Template Rollouts to various Countries
- Proven ability to Implement SAP SOA Methodologies and Integration Points with SAP ECC, Net weaver and other Middleware Technologies
- Configuration Expert in SD-MM (O2C, P2P) integration, SD-FI, SD-SM, SD-MM and SAP PI(XI) .
- O2C Team Lead for upgrade from 4.6c to ECC 6.0 to establish a global template at one of the leading Confidential companies.
- Technical expertise in SAP SD (O2C), MM (P2P) and IM/WM modules including ABAP Query, functional specs for reports, interfaces Design conversions and extensions (RICE)
- Experienced in executing Best Business Practices, Re-Engineering Business Process, and Blueprinting, Unit/Integration/Component testing, functional specs writing and Value/ASAP SAP Implementation methodology.
- Implemented multiple projects as a SD/OTC, MM/P2P Team Leader
- Performance manager for Confidential / Confidential: Performance assessment process, conducting formal reviews twice a year, link rewards with performance, coach team throughout the year supervising a Confidential O2C and P2P team as lead on their clients’ projects.
- Managing performance management process, conducting formal reviews twice a year and linking rewards with performance, coaches’ team throughout the year, supporting my team in the process of rolling off process.
- Supervising a Confidential O2C and ICO team as lead on current project.
- Introduced employee recognition program on current project.
- Leading the team involved in setting up of offshore center for client Confidential in Confidential global development center in China.
- Strongly believe in teaming activities and ensures development of team.
- Ensures personal/team compliance with policies and procedures.
- Representing company to different clients.
- Identifies new business opportunities and follow on work at client