- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API and Web Services.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis to maintenance in both Waterfall and Agile models.
- Expertise in Salesforce Setup activities, Configuration, Administration, Customization, Mapping, Data Migration and Integration of Saleforce.com applications and good experience in Lightning.
- Extensive experience in development of Salesforce.com applications designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies and Approval Processes for automated alerts, Field updates and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Proficient in creating administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email - Services, Workflows, Formula Fields, Validation rules.
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, REST.
- Extensive Experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Types, and Assignment rules, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging.
- Experience in writing batch apex classes, schedule apex, dynamic apex, single e-mail methods, mass e-mail methods, test classes, wrapper classes
- Proficient in administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e-mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
- Having good knowledge on writing AMP scripts.
- Experienced in accurately generating quotes for orders using Salesforce CPQ.
- Expert in developing Custom Applications, Custom objects, Custom fields, Custom Tabs, Custom components and Role based page layouts.
- Wrote Apex batches, test methods to build synchronization with master database and prepared various test cases to test the functionality of the code in accordance to the governor's limits.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Triggers, Workflows rules.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations. Experience in developing the maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Involved in Code Deployments using Change Sets from Sandbox to production.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with external CRM explicitly using web services API
- Good experience on Visual Force UI using Lightning components.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce (SFDC).
- Involved in Salesforce Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed batch interfaces and processes to integrate Salesforce.com with external systems.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created Web-Lead, Big Deal Alerts, Custom Forecasting, Territory Management, Multiple Currency Management on Sales Cloud.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, Time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Performed Apttus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows
- Involved in Test configuration Apttus within Sandbox environments to ensure that once users are granted access, all the aspects are fully functional
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Developed the Lightning App, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Utility Bar, Lightning Components.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Built Lightning components using Controllers, Handlers and using these components in Visual force pages and integration using Lightning Out.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing one.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of page.
- Experience in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Deployed many applications on sales cloud, service cloud which includes the call center and marketing applications.
- Worked on Service cloud console application to create a new VF view of different cases at a time inform of tabs.
- Configured Service Cloud features and done service automated.
- Used Sales Cloud integration solution between Inforce ERP applications and the Sales Cloud of force.com.
- Authored System Requirement Specification (SRS), use case, system requirement changing request and data dictionary to SFDC implementations such as sales cloud, marketing cloud and Salesforce chatter.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on Implementation and post-production support on CRM applications.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Implemented service cloud (Case Management, Service console, Omni-Channel, Entitlement Management, Knowledge base)
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merging Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Creating a sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce successfully.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers, Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Developed Client-side pagination process with all the details. Developed apps and objects with Lightning in Salesforce
- Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layout's, Email Services, sales cloud, service cloud, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Reports, Sandbox, ETL tools, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, sandbox.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr . Salesforce Developer
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components using Aura framework.
- Experienced in migrating the standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Created many Lightning Components and Server-side Controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Page layouts, Components to match the functional needs of the application
- Implemented Apex Extensions to customize the standard buttons on Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity objects
- Developed robust Lightning Pages using aura framework and placed them on the community builder.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages and worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created new components in Lightning to add functionality to existing Visualforce pages using Lightning Out.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes.
- Developed re-usable UI Components with Lightning Component Framework
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes
- Created Scheduled and Batch Apex jobs based on the business requirements.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Used Salesforce1 Simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Used Sforce.one for managing navigation and built custom Visualforce components with jQuery Mobile and AngularJS
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Was solely responsible for writing web services using REST services to get real-time data from an external SQL database to show on internal Visualforce and Lightning pages.
- Hands full of experience on Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
Environment: Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com platform, Lightning, Lightning Process Builder, Lightning Inspector, Lightning Out, Apex, Workflow & Approvals, Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, REST services.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and analyzing the information provided by Business.
- Interfaced with Business user to update the business requirement document as well as testing document.
- Analyzed the existing process to build an Architectural Design for Real Time Process.
- Developed Technical Design Document after analyzing the different scenarios.
- Mainly worked with Lead & Case Management in SFDC.
- Experienced in Salesforce Sales and Service cloud implementation.
- Created page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and controllers.
- Integrating the application with SOAP Web services.
- Worked on lightning Component framework which is a UI framework for developing dynamic web apps for mobile and desktop devices as well.
- Worked on Email handling for assigning the leads to Agents.
- Used Dashboards and reports to show the performance of the offices and time taken to assign Leads.
- Been a part of Unit testing and guided my offshore Developers.
- Developed custom objects and custom tabs for various modules of applications.
- Written numerous SOQL and SOSL queries using Force.com explorer.
- Prepared various test cases to test the functionality of the code in accordance to the governor's limits.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Escalation rules, Security controls, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, chatter, Force.com Eclipse plug in, Eclipse, Unit testing, Import Wizard.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Email Alerts, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in developing design documents (both LLD and HLD).
- Designed high level customized Visualforce pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Developed Apex triggers, asynchronous classes, Batch Apex, Apex Scheduler, test methods to achieve users' desired functionality.
- Involved in deployment, deployed all the classes, triggers, objects, components, pages from sandbox environment to production environment.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Interacted with business user groups biweekly for updating the status of the new developments in production and gathering new requirements and documented the requirements based on Priority Level.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields using DB Amp tool.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages' development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, Email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in design, coding, and maintenance phase.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visual force, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Visual force mail templates and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Worked with admin team to create users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked with admin team to create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Agile, Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, S-Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Custom Settings, CSS, Web Services API, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Java Script, CSS, Test Classes, Test Scripts, DML Queries.