- Around 7+ years of experience in the IT Industry as Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer in Finance, Healthcare/Pharma, and Technology domains.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of Sales, Marketing, Service clouds, Communities and Force.com platform.
- Experience in Force.com, Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual Force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL, Salesforce AppExchange and worked with different aspects of Web Services.
- Familiar with CPQ concept.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader, ETL tools like Informatica, Informatica holds the mapping and transformation between legacy and Salesforce Data models.
- Maintained and optimized Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target.
- Experience in Lightning components and Aura Framework.
- Experience in modifying Visual Force Pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Used Irise to create screens and mockups.
- Experience in Salesforce Integration for Data Integration/Synchronization/Replication from Sales force to external systems like Oracle and SQL server.
- Good command in database development using SQL Server.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Involving inSalesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Manage Salesforce security including up to 300 roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Migrate metadata and code changes across environments addressing areas of concern.
- Collaborate with IT, Service, Sales, Sales Operation and Marketing teams to gather and document application requirements in the context of an agile continuous integration/delivery model.
- Support Salesforce and applications that interact with SF such as Okta Single Sign On, Eloqua Marketing Automation, Informatica Integration tool, CPQ Quoting and Pricing tool, call center and web service calls.
- Implement Salesforce Application Setup activities and customized apps to match functional needs.
- Design formulas to set up workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Create page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other functionalities.
- Create various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce system.
- Assist in coordination of user acceptance testing with business personnel and test cases with QA team .
- Using JIRA tool for tracking the stories and creating tasks. Worked in Agile environment with Scrum Methodology.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Responsible for performing Administrative functions in salesforce.com.
- Experienced in creating and configuring custom reports, custom report types, and report extractions to various formats, Snapshots.
- Created custom dashboards (charts, gauges, tables and metrics) and dashboard folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool.
- Created Users, Profiles, and Public Groups and implemented sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Experienced in Configuring Salesforce.com by creating custom objects, various types of custom fields, record types, master - detail relationships, lookup relationships, controlling/dependent pick lists, role based page layouts, custom tabs,
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Designed and deployed dynamic workflows, Approval Processes, Process Builder for automating business logic.
- Configured Email-to-Case and Customized the service cloud for business needs such as setting up auto-response rules, assignment rules, Escalation rules.
- Used the sandbox for development, testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance by using Change Sets, Eclipse IDE.
- Performed the role of Support Engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the Application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Provided training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom Reports.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Apex Classes and Triggers, Validation rules, Apex Language, Apex Scheduler, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Data loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Reports, Users Roles and Profiles, ANT, Custom Tabs, Integration, Oracle Database, Soap API, Lookup and Maser Details Page, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Worked on various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Contracts Opportunities in the Sales Cloud.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Reviewed Design with team, POC for Data Categories, Custom Article Create / View Page and Custom Article Management Page.
- Created Data Models for new Custom Objects and upload data.
- Worked on getting Meta data details and analyse data, additional categories.
- Worked on Requirement and Assumptions for Language Translation Integration, Publish Integration,
- Created complex workflows and Approval Flows.
- Implemented Public Groups, Roles, Permissions and Email Templates.
- Worked on Data mapping and Exceptional Handling for Integration Design.
- Worked on Out of box Knowledge Management and Customized Article Management with Visual Force Page to Create / Edit Article and Custom Article Management Page to edit and update articles.
- Worked on Deployment from Dev Sandbox to QA, UAT and Production by using Change sets and Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on Public Process Integration Testing and Language Translation Integration Testing.
Environment: Force.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Components & Controllers, Chatter, Data loader, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, Security Controls.
- Industry leader in merchant services by providing an innovative suite of business solutions, a high level of quality service, and having professional, dedicated employees that increase the financial well-being of our clients.
- Thorough working experience of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Experience working with several departments and organizations for customizing the product, create mapping document, coordination for integration testing and follow up.
- Updated requirement document as per business user's feedback and changes in functionality of the applications.
- Attend meetings with business analysts, QA and developers to discuss defects.
- Participated in development of timelines for project delivery and managing projects and resources to successful completion.
- Excellent business writing skills essential for producing various business documents such as business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), and Non-Functional Requirements Document (NFRD), business Process Documents, business Flow Documents, User Training Manuals.
- Facilitated JAD session and one to one interviews to understand and analyse the requirements.
- Arranged review meetings and discussed issues with developers and other team members.
- Reviewed the business requirements document with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application. Ordering entry applications, billing systems and data flow to provisioning systems and interfaces between them.
- Participated in weekly status meetings, walkthroughs and documented the proceedings.
- Experience in as is Analysis, to be Analysis, Data Analysis, Gap analysis, Competitive Analysis, Comparative Analysis, Process flows and business flows.
- Experience reviewing and writing UAT test cases, analyzing defects, interacting with QA and development teams for fixing issues/bugs, coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) and end user training.
Environment: MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, UML diagrams, SQL Server Management studio, Power point, Team Foundation Server (TFS).