Twenty years of IT expertise as BI Data Architect, Developer and Solutions Architect. Technical lead on many projects, mentor and instruct client staff in all aspects of data warehouse and data modeling through the entire SDLC cycle. Technical skills encompass entire life cycle of BI build. Successful design and implementation of multiple conceptual, logical and physical data models. Expert in agile development from initial requirements to implementation of complete BI system.
ETL: Oracle Data Integrator ODI 12c with CDC, Big Data - Oracle Analytical Workspace Manager AWM for OLAP DML, Oracle Warehouse Builder 11.2, SAP Data Integrator, Informatica v.9.5.
RDBMS: Oracle 12c Rel 2/220.127.116.11, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata
Reporting: OBIEE 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 , Oracle Reports/Answers/BI Publisher, Tableau 10, SAS Business Objects Developer Suite 5.1/6.0, SQL Developer, Cognos.
Job Scheduling Tools: Oracle Workflow, OEM, Control M
Data Modeling: Oracle SQL Developer/Data Modeler, Erwin/ModelManager, Sybase Power Designer V12
Portal: Oracle WebCenter/Weblogic-Oracle OBIEE 12c and Oracle Dashboard and Administrator of OBIEE environment including Catalog and Security set up and administration.
Metadata: MDM Master Data Management, XML
Apps: TOAD, SQL Developer, Hummingbird V9, SAP R3, Oracle HCM, PeopleSoft V8/9, Oracle Access Manager and many others for Data Warehouse.
Senior Data Architect / ODI 12c Developer
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Build data structures and migrate data from legacy systems to using Oracle Data Integrator Version 126.96.36.199.6.
- Target system for migration Oracle EBS - Oracle Asset Maintenance (OAM).
- Support overall implementation using ODI for complex data conversions to enable new eTWD based on OAM.
Senior Data Architect / ODI 12c Developer
- Developed the Data Warehouse data model to enable state wide court reporting.
- Design and building the Data Warehouse using Oracle Data Integrator Version 188.8.131.52.6. Implemented advanced features; Change Data Capture, incremental and scheduling of data flows.
- Multiple other tasks using standard applications such as Erwin, SQL Developer, etc.
Senior Solutions Architect/Systems Engineer
- Optimal solution involving technologies including; Enterprise Architecture (EA) Mega, Pentacho (ETL), OBIEE 12c, Rapid Minor to enable new enhanced capabilities.
- Data Model development and recommendations / techniques using Kimball/Enman dimensional were provided (used ERwin) for implementation.
Data Architect / Data Modeler/ETL
- Migration of all development work completed with OWB 11G to new ODI 12C with Change Data Capture (CDC).
- Converted the Oracle database to MS SQLServer to enable cost savings.
- Converted Oracle Discoverer reporting system (no longer supported by Oracle) to OBIEE 12c and trained staff to use.
Data Modeler/Data Architect
- Build data models for Teradata and Oracle 12c (Kimball Methods) to support Confidential international pricing strategies (iPrice application).
- Conversion of Teradata databases to Oracle including MDM strategic implementations.
- Work the ETL (Informatica Ver. 9) processing to ensure models performance to support Spotfire dashboards.
- Review the entire IT project solution architecture and data models to provide for business solutions.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Data models developed with Erwin tool.
- Define and implement the upgrade process to Oracle Data Integrator (ODI 12c). Built EL-T ODI processes to demonstrate ODI functionality.
- Migration of OWB Mappings to new ODI 12c.
Tech Lead/Data Architect
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Legacy systems migration for unification of business areas to integrated Oracle Product Hub.
- MDM - Master Data Management implementation for implementation of product hub.
Data Architect/ Senior Oracle BI Consultant
Confidential, Rensselaer, NY
- Define the upgrade process to Oracle Data Integrator (ODI 11G)/Oracle Golden Gate 11G.
- Develop OBIEE 11 Dashboards and the Oracle OBIEE RPD for the logical and physical design.
- Advise and implement ‘Best Practices’ for ETL in complex and multi-developer system including processes for code migrations and configuration controls.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Oracle OBIEE Architect
- Developed RPD and OBIEE 184.108.40.206 Dashboards (see link above).
- ETL using Oracle Data Integrator Ver.11G.
- Oracle Weblogic administration with Web Center 2.0.
Oracle ERP/OBIEE Solutions Architect
Confidential, Dayton, Ohio
- Solutions architecture to enable data error handling end to end. Enable data reconciliation for conversion of data from legacy to Oracle (EB-Suite/EBS) consisting of a collection of enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply-chain management ( SCM ) and General Ledger ( GL ).
- Developed OBIEE 220.127.116.11 Publisher reports to enable export in Excel format.
- OBIEE solution implementations for reporting and conversions exception reports. Worked OBIEE RPD development and performance.
- Customized Oracle out of box Informatica Ver 9 ETL, used the DAC to produce and execute Tasks.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
Oracle OLAP Data Architect
- Design and build data model and structures for OBIEE Logical Layer (implementation of OLAP).
- OWB 18.104.22.168 and Informatica Ver 8 - for ETL and Data Profiling
- Design and build ETL processes (Star Schemas) and ETL for relational reporting.
- Designed and implemented Oracle Cubes (multi-terabyte) which sub-second query response timings and drill through capabilities with ad-hoc reporting.
- Formulate requirements and translate into data models for reporting.
- Using Oracle APEX developed dashboards for Cost Analysis to support Army requirements.
- Set up back end and data structures for OBIEE Logical Layer.
- Developed OBIEE Dashboards
- Optimization of OBIEE - Answers, Delivers, BI Publisher
- Oracle Warehouse Builder 11G R2 (OWB) implementation and training for staff to enable building the OBIEE Logical Layer.
Data Architect and ETL Developer
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Source DB2 data on the AS400 migrated using Oracle Gateway for DB2. Client was using intensive custom built processes.
- My tasks involved everything from OWB and Workflow installation to the actual data conversion, migration to production, during this process provided training to staff. Installed OBIEE and Oracle Data Integrator 10.1.
- Oracle WorkFlow (Ver. 2.6.3). Built Process Flows schedule, load and provide error reporting.
Confidential, Triangle, VA
- Short term assignment to assist Oracle in a data clean up and conversion / migration task using Oracle Warehouse Builder, to migrate mainframe legacy to Oracle eBusiness Suite. Effectively utilized new features of OWB to perform Data Profiling, resulting in significant data cleansing.
- Developed OBIEE reports with Oracle Answers.