- Over 5+ years of professional experience in the IT industry with hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform as a Salesforce Developer and Administrator.
- Extensive knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting.
- Experience with SDLC process in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud) and Force.com platform.
- Strong Experience in creating, managing Applications, Custom Objects, Custom tabs, Fields, Relationships, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Email Templates, Report Types, Workflow Rules, and Approval Process, SOQL, SOSL and DML operations.
- Good experience with Apex classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule apex, Visual Force Pages and Visualforce controllers.
- Good experience in Developing Business Logic Services Using Custom Objects, Controllers, Visual Force/APEX Classes and APEX Triggers.
- Working experience in Agile, Waterfall SFDC methodologies.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, visual flows, Tasks and actions.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience - Used SLDS for developing Lightning Components, Lighting Bundle, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Developed Lightning apps and components using lightning app builder by incorporating Lightning Design system styles in the components for salesforce1 and lightning to be more interactive to end users.
- Experience in using Process builder to convert existing workflow rules into Process Builder and one Process flow each object.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Migrated the existing functionalities from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with salesforce lightning, Integrated Salesforce.com with external services/sources using Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs and Bulk API.
- Installed Sales Force App Exchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience on various Salesforce Apps like Gridbuddy, Apptus, DocuSign, Drawloop, Dupe Catcher, Salesforce configure price quote (CPQ) like Apttus.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, development, Testing and Deployment.
- Experience in using different data tools like Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments and deployed the configurations from sandbox to production using change sets.
- Experience in Creating Reports, Dashboards, Workflows & Approval process, Process builder and Visual work flow.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, team-player, and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving, analytical skills and communication skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Lightning components, communities, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Rest and Soap API s
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Workbench, Data Loader, Lightning data service
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS design, Lightning and SQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , Linux and iOS
MS: Office, Project, Excel, Access
Confidential, Wallnut creek, CA
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created custom applications on Force.com Platform for multiple business requirements.
- Created a user interface for custom applications using the Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Record Types and Customization options.
- Created Custom Fields, Custom Reports, Triggers, Field help, Custom Formulas and Field History Tracking.
- Administered SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects and Used Force.com Explorer for SOQL testing.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Developed Lightning components using Lightning app builder by incorporating Lightning Design system styles in the components for salesforce1 and lightning.
- Created and Debugged Lightning Components, building with Lightning App Builder and Visualforce with the new Lightning Design System
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Implemented automated business processes using Workflow rules, Apex triggers, Assignment rules, Approval processes, process builder and Flows.
- Configured the User permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Using Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard for migrating records to sources and loaded data into Call Center application and for cleaning of data.
- Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Involved in Test configuration Apttus within Sandbox environments to ensure that once users are granted access, all the aspects are fully functional.
- Worked on Salesforce Communities and created VF pages for Communities.
- Developed the Visual force pages for the Manual Registration of users and login Process leveraging sites and Communities functionality provided by Salesforce.
- Maintained security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, and list view rights.
- Created Email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Developed and scheduled various Batch Apex classes using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Integration of Sales Cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Built custom Apex REST resources to support intranet applications that can leverage existing salesforce application throughout the company.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer Portal and salesforce Chatter.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created various Custom objects and defined relation among them using Lookup, Master-Detail Relation, Rollup summary.
- Build the Role Hierarchy System in Salesforce.com and created Profiles setup according the Profiles.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and import, export of data from Salesforce.com objects.
- Configured Chatter for the Users in the Organization for collaboration.
- Created Email templates in Text, HTML and visual Force necessary for the application.
- Written Apex Test classes to Unit test Apex classes before moving to Production.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Implemented Sale cloud and configured Account Teams, Opportunity Sales Process, Web-to-Lead and Assignment rules; Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Auto-response and Escalation rules on Cases.
- Used Process builder to convert existing workflow rules into Process Builder and one Process flow each object.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using ant migration tool, Eclipse and Change Set.
- Audited data regularly to uncover data integrity issues and opportunity for process improvement.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of SFDC Analyst, Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Created various custom Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Daily administration and support, including, but not limited to, user setup, profiles and roles, custom object and field creation, page layouts, record types, workflows and validations.
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Interacted with Business Stakeholders to gather the requirements and Implement these requirements on platform.
- Hands on experience in SFDC development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S-Controls, Components, VF Controllers, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external applications using Rest and Soap APIs.
- Created Lightning Components, Tabs and added SLDS, CSS Design Parameters which improves performance and UI.
- Implemented Agile Methodology to improve communications between Product Management and Business to provide more transparency across the departments.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizationalhierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, approval process, related lists, custom links and auto- response rules to automate business logic.
- Created a user interface in Lightning using Aura components, CSS, Bootstrap for a call center agent to enter case details and submit in to Salesforce.
- Created custom Report types and Dashboards so that users can generate reports and visualize data on dashboards.
- Responsible for creating email templates, field updates, sharing rules, validation rules, permission sets, Field level security.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Worked on Migration Tools to push data and components from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to Production.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Lightning components, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, CSS, workflows, triggers, SSO, SOQL, Eclipse, communities.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created custom reports and dashboards for analyzing the information provided by the user.
- Worked as team member and performed the roles of Salesforce Admin/Developer in the organization.
- Designed, implemented the custom objects, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Compact Layouts, communities, chatter to suit the needs of the Application.
- Experienced with Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case scenarios along with Escalation rules and Assignment Rules.
- Managing and administering organization wide default settings, user profiles, role hierarchies, sharing capabilities and field level securities.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user profiles and created permission sets where necessary.
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and analyzing the information provided by Business users.
- Integrated salesforce with third party tools using the Connected Apps in salesforce using OAuth 2 for authentication.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Developed several Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the Application Development.
- Designed and developed Applications on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex at the backend and Visualforce pages as a user interface.
- Built apps visually with Lightning App Builder, Lightning Components, Lightning Bundle, design and lightning connect integrations across multiple connection
- Created various Reports to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Templates, HTML.
Web developer/Salesforce Admin
- Worked on optimizing the existing features as well as building new features.
- Quick at responding to issues and delivering them in time. Built modules that can be responsive to different breakpoints.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Expert in develop responsive web pages for different devices like Mobile, Tablet, Desktop using RWD and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed Reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created Reports and dashboards for each geography within service lines based on necessary analytics.
- Developed the front-end framework, monitoring dashboards and real-time monitoring user interfaces.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, jQuery, XHTML, XML, XSL, SQL Server and Windows XP.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding and developed web forms.
- Administrated all infrastructure including Windows PCs, printers, and servers.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Built responsive site mockups with HTML, CSS, and SASS.
- Used API's to build small web applications.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.