- I am an experienced consulting and delivery program management executive who has demonstrated the ability to lead large IT transformation project with specialization in OSS/ Confidential Billing and Payment systems. Strong business and technical qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 25 years of hands - on experience in strategy, planning, product management, project/program management, IT and system engineering strategies.
- Proven ability to successfully analyze and strategize an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues and improving customer service offerings and communicate the same at the CXO level.
- 25 years of experience in developing, implementing and managing telecom Confidential /OSS Billing and payment systems.
- Conversant with RFP process.
- Subject matter expert in Telecom Confidential /OSS systems, billing and payment systems.
- Customer requirement assessment, analysis and design, providing solution. SME on Oracle Stack implementation.
- Worked on proposals for strategy on large IT system transformation and outsourcing the IT application. Provide the methodology to the team; provide the documents list and template that needs to be completed for the project. Strategies on tools to be used globally for application life cycle management.
- Started Oracle Billing practice for Telecom and Utilities at Confidential in USA.
- Product Management 10 years as manage development with onsite and offshore and matrixed resources.
- Manage remote operations and optimize business processes.
- IT organization development and strategy to support business objective. Competency development.
- Operations management excellence.
- End to end program management, planning, and execution, identify strategic initiatives, risk analysis, business process re-engineering, multi-site, multi project operations, cross-functional project team leadership, problem solving, decision making.
- Responsible for strategy on sales and delivery for all Oracle BRM projects in North America. Pre-Sales, Sales Support on Billing Projects, RFP response, Strategy for large IT transformation program management. Practice development, Competency development. Responsible for resource estimation and planning for the group based on projections. Manage budget and resource planning.
- Over 25 years of experience in Telecom Billing and Payments Consulting including Business Process Re-engineering, Data Monetization, Revenue Assurance, Process optimization for wireless, wire line, conferencing and cable industries.
- SME on Telecom billing and related IT operations, processes and implementation. Experience in both consulting as well as managing operations.
- Basic understanding of IMS, 2G/3G/4G Wireless technologies. Basic understanding of Software-Defined Networking ( Confidential ), MSO, IP/MPLS, Network Virtualization. Cloud, IoT.
- Manage Product Management life cycle. Strong technical and functional knowledge of OSS/ Confidential systems. Strong PMO skills.
- Thought leadership and writing white paper.
CORE STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
- Product Management Cost Benefit Analysis Revenue Assurance Risk Analysis
- Business Operational Excellence Product Assessment OSS/ Confidential
- Data Monetization SWOT Analysis Product Strategy Business Req.
- Program Management Business Strategy Change Management IT strategy
- Lead OSS/ Confidential consulting in North America and also do client consulting on OSS / Confidential . Presently involved with Confidential , providing consulting for Confidential system being implemented for wireless service launch of Confidential.
- It is called Modesto project and being implemented from Philadelphia office.
- The billing system being implemented is CES from Confidential .
- I am responsible for providing requirement and architecture for Billing, Taxation, A/R payments, G/l Interface, Promotions and discounting.
- They have chosen Confidential end to end stack for prepay system implementation.
- Confidential is a product catalog system from Confidential and interfaces with several upstream and downstream systems.
- My responsibility is to manage enterprise product catalog interface with billing, network and charging system.
- My responsibility includes ensuring that all rate plans, features, offers gets provisioned correctly in Networks, charging system and billing system.
- I also worked on a cloud based Confidential product development prototype.
OSS/ Confidential Program Manager
- Confidential provides Landline, Internet, Mobile and Entertainment services in these countries. Confidential has recently acquired another service provider Columbus.
- My role was to manage Billing/CRM integration/migration for Confidential and Columbus Confidential system.
- Other projects I worked on are Confidential migration, Pre-pay OSS/Network system upgrade.
- Evolved Packet Core ( Confidential ) utilizes software defined networking ( Confidential ) that allows the Confidential control plane to be moved into a data center.
- The Confidential is a mobile aggregation network standardized by 3GPP for deployment of fixed and 4G mobile broadband services, having interoperability features for 3G and 2G mobile services. These projects are implemented with an internal development team and vendors.
- The development team and vendor PMs reported to me during the project.
- I provided Confidential functional, technical and process expertise for international deployment of Digital Life.
- I defined the requirement, defined processes and provided solution for billing and web user interface. I managed the vendor who provided the software for OSS/ Confidential and web store front for customers.
- I provided overall functionality for phased global deployment of OSS/ Confidential solution to be implemented in multiple countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and South Africa. Provide best practice in Confidential operations.
Director Program Management
- Worked on multiple proposals for strategy on large IT system transformation and outsourcing the IT application to Confidential .
- Provide the methodology to the team; provide the documents list and template that needs to be completed for the project.
- Strategies on tools to be used by Confidential globally for Application life cycle management.
- Estimate Team size, Resource requirement, cost, hardware and software requirement etc.
- Manage all Confidential related large proposals worldwide.
- Develop strategy to identify and calculate ROI on Projects.
- Buoygues Telecom - Paris, France - Strategy and solution for Confidential system transformation with options and cost benefit analysis.
- CSL Hong Kong - Review existing and provide strategy for future Confidential system architecture. Outline benefits.
- TIM Brasil, Brazil - Provide strategy for billing system upgrade for TIM Brazil. Identify and calculate ROI, Cost benefit analysis, business process re-engineering and enhancement. Strategy for implementation.
- Confidential global strategy for ALM tools to be used by all 10 regions of Confidential . Vendor and Tools SWOT analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible for strategy on sales and delivery for all Oracle BRM and Oracle CCB projects in North America.
- Pre-Sales, Sales Support on Billing Projects, Solutions Architect, RFP response, Strategy for large IT transformation program management.
- Practice development, Competency development.
- Responsible for resource estimation and planning for the group based on projections.
- Manage large strategic projects in offshore/onsite model.
- Manage communication at all level right from CEO, CFO to diverse functional groups and offshore development teams.