- My passion is to work closely with Business team and deliver user friendly business application that align with business process & organization strategies at the same time reduce the cost & risks. I have expertise in Oracle EBS Supply chain (SC) domain that includes the end to end implementation of various IT Projects & deploy different Business process enhancements that are related to following aspects of SC
- Partnered with business in End - to-End implementations of ERP, ASCP, PLM-Agile, Demantra, Kin-axis, CRM and BI Applications solutions.
- Extensive experience in conducting the business analysis workshop which relates to following aspects of SDLC: Analyse business requirements, perform gap analysis, Design Solutions, develop solutions with Technical team, configure application, conduct application testing, Train the users, and deploy the solution in production.
- Successfully demonstrated the vision & capability to design different architecture domains- Business, Data, Application, & Technology.
- Complete understanding of Oracle EBS technical architecture and underlying table structures and have successfully utilized this knowledge in design, configure, customize & integrate the legacy & Business applications.
- Lead cross functional business team to deliver various application changes that are focused on improving following aspects of business process: Efficiency, Enhancement, Control, and Standardization.
- Worked closely with Production support team to troubleshoot & resolve different types of production Issues such as-inconsistencies, availability, performance, tuning & optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction & guidance to technical resources in design, development, implementation, support and maintenance of applications
- Adept at creating & executing strategies to perform different data transformation tasks from legacy applications such as: Extraction, Integration, Cleansing, conversion, Manipulation, Interface, & migration.
- Expertise in performing different aspects of Software Quality testing process: Test types, Test plan, Test Scenarios, Test script, unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, & UAT
- Proficient with following IT Process & documentation: Business requirement’s, Business Case, As-Is, To-Be, Process flow charts, System Configuration, Project schedule & tracking, Training material, and management review reports.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills and ability to trouble shoot issue in short span of time.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to Executives, Business & Technical user group.
- A self-motivated individual with close attention to details, customer oriented, and results focused.
Applications: Oracle EBS, ASCP, Agile, Demantra, Kin-axis, Sales Force, COGNOS, Data warehouse
Business Domain: SCM, CRM, PLM, Discrete Mfg., Process Mfg., WMS, Finance, Costing, SOX
Business Process: Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (PTP), Design to Release (DTR),Demand to build, Lean Mfg., Request to resolution(RTR), Contract to renewal (CTR), Build to Stock, Multi Org, Legal entity, Multi Currencies, Available to Promise, Product Traceability, Profit Center, Inventory Optimization, Constraint Planning
Functionalities: S&OP (Sales & Operation planning), SC network optimization, Constraint based planning Production Scheduling, MEIO, Make2Order, Make2Stock, Configure2Order, Assemble2Order, Discrete Mfg., Contract Mfg., OSP, VMI, Consignment Inventory, MPS, MRP, Kanban, Min-Max, Serialization, Lot & expiry control, ABC classification & costing, FIFO, Inventory optimization, Supply Chain Metrics & KPI.
Oracle EBS (R12/11i) modules: OM, Adv. Pricing, PO, INV, SCM, ASCP,WIP, FLM,CST,BOM, ENG,CTO, MSCA, WMS, Quality, Depot Repair, Install Base, Service Contract, Field Service, AP,AR,GL PL/SQL, Oracle Work flow (WF)
Bolt on Applications: EDI, RF guns, Label & Bar Code tools, Sigma Sure, Logistic, Trade Compliance, Credit Card
Lead Solution Architect -ERP
- To implement Data Analytics Applications in Supply Chain Domain
- Collaborate with business team to add “Level Loading” functionality in Business application by implementing following Oracle VCP modules: Demantra &Production Scheduling.
- Partnered with Manufacturing team to include Lean manufacturing practices in existing application footprint by implementing following modules: Flow manufacturing, Constrained Based Planning
- Worked closely with Business Team to build & deliver OEM business process in ERP by implementing following modules: Oracle Subcontracting & ASCP.
Confidential, Westlake village
Supply Chain Analytics Lead
- Configured Demantra to execute Supply chain Applications Confidential exit program’s
- Designed following business process - Demand planning, Long Term Supply planning, Short Term Supply planning, DRP. & MEIO
- Worked with Business team to add supply chain KPI in Cognos BI reports.
Global Manager Business Application
- Lead a global team of onsite & offshore application analyst of more than 25 individuals, and delivered day to day support to following Business application: Oracle EBS, ASCP, Agile, Sales Force, Demantra, Kin-axis, EDI, BI tools, Label & bar code tools .
- Collaborated with Confidential -IS team to split & migrate the Global Oracle EBS instance into the localized SAP system in five different countries: Singapore, China, Australia, Italy & USA .
- Partnered with global stakeholders which includes senior management, vendors, and in-house team to develop & deliver a very responsive offshore based application support organization.
- Worked closely with different business teams to identify & configured the system transactions based on Business SBU (Strategic Business Units), later successfully extended this approach to split the entire company into two different business units which was utilized for Company divestment project.
- Coordinated with business to prioritize issues, assess current business processes, recommend best practices, and ensure that all change requests are progressed in line with business expectations and are routed through the documented change control process.
- Expanded & improved Shared Services which includes - Team set-up, Deliver SLA, Monitor Quality, Establish & document the SOP, and work closely with them on daily basis to support &maintenance of applications.
- Successfully completed R12 implementation requirement analysis and documented existing solutions footprint.
- Collaborated with the infrastructure team on all infrastructure-based activities including design/installation of new hardware, backup/recovery, regular system upgrades, patching and upkeep of database and applications thus ensuring high performance & availability.
- Collaborated with Supply Chain Team in implementing following applications- ASCP, Demantra, Kin-axis to improve the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) and Global Order Promising(GOP)process.
- Worked closely with Manufacturing & Service team to configure "cradle to grave" product tracking concept in all manufacturing sites which introduced following business functionalities: GUID, Lot Number, Serialization, Parent-Child, & Global Install Base repository
- Coordinated with Sales & Marketing Team in adding following initiatives in business applications (Oracle EBS, Sales Force, & Cognos BI): Tracking Sales Opportunities, Sales analytics, Automate Order Entry, and dynamic pricing.
- Partnered with Global Service Team in designing & executing following strategies in applications: Product registration, selling services, Tracking warranties & RMA, Monitor Field Service Cost & failure analysis.
- Worked closely with Engineering Team in implementing following initiatives in ERP application: Integrate Agile PLM with Oracle EBS, Product Catalog functionality, Product Software Traceability, Configure To Order (CTO).
- Liaison with Operations & Site Manufacturing team in introducing following best practices in all factories: Dock to Stock, Product Expiry, FIFO Material Flow, Kanban, product labeling, and Assemble to Order.
- Collaborated with Finance Team in adding following business strategic initiatives in application: Customer Credit review, ABC costing, Service Org P&L, Deferred Revenue, Audit / SOX related initiatives, Segregation of Duties (SOD), and monitor tool for Month-end process
Confidential, San Diego
SCM Solution Architect
- Own Complete Solution for the following Oracle Modules: OM,INV,BOM,WIP,ENG,CRM,ASCP,MSCA modules
- Responsible for Design & mapping following business process - “Make to Order”, Outside Processing OSP for Vendor activity, Labels for Product Tracking & Identification.
- Standardize business processes as per Global Template and serve as Solution Gate keepers to insure only relevant and necessary changes are made to the solution
- Worked with validation team to validate all IT process from Life Science perspective
- Responsible for 11.5.9 rollout, & lead the team with group size of eight members.