Currently seeking technical/functional project/program management roles in SaaS implementations - Salesforce , Big Data/Cloud Computing/Micro Services Architecture - Amazon Web Services
- Senior-level IT Professional with 16 years of experience in IT which include
- 12+ years of experience enabling high impact enterprise-scale business solutions in Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Technical Services, Manufacturing and Global Supply Chain. Experienced in deploying best practice business process frameworks,Idea2Offer,Quote2Cash, Procure2Pay, Forecast2Deliver, Issue2Resolution
- Successfully managed large scale deployments of SaaS based CRM with integrations to enterprise systems (ERP, Payment Gateways, Marketing systems) - Salesforce, Zuora , SAP, Oracle EBS, Marketo
- 4 complete salesforce implementations with integrations to various enterprise systems.
- Strong ability to interface with senior level executives while remaining technically hands-on, delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- Optimal blend of business and technical expertise - highly familiar with latest trends in computing - Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services), Micro Services Architectures and Big Data technologies.
- Effective in gathering requirements from stakeholders, prototyping alternate scenarios to devise optimal solutions.
- Proven skills in effective cross-functional execution, partnering with business stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Services and IT teams
- Versatile skills from macro level systems strategy to hands-on data analysis/transformation and implementation of successful solutions.
- Adept at partnering with cross functional teams, vendors and outsourcing partners - develop common objectives and achieve results within budget and timelines.
- Excellent team management, project management and communication skills.
- Highly familiar with Agile Scrum methodology for project management (Scrum, Scrum of Scrums).
- Strong Business skills combined with solid systems/implementation skills.
Customer Relationship Management: Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM, Clarify
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence: OBIEE, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, MicroStrategy, Tableau
Enterprise Resource Planning: - Oracle R12, Quoting, Order Management, Customer Relationship Management, Advanced Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Production Scheduling Enterprise Performance Management (v9.x, v 11.1.x.x): Hyperion Planning,Hyperion Essbase, HFM, HSF, HPCM, FDMEE, DRM, ODI, Enterprise Performance Management Architect, Hyperion Application Link,SmartView and Hyperion Shared Services
Methodologies: ITIL, DMAIC, UML, Agile Scrum, Oracle AIM
Big Data: Amazon RedShift, AWS, Spark
Additional Software/DBs:: Microsoft VBA for Excel
RDBMS Platforms:: Oracle 7.X & 9.X & 10g, 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 20xx, Microsoft Access, DB2
Web/Application Servers: IIS, Web Logic, Web Sphere, IPlanet, Apache and Tomcat
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Salesforce PRM Analyst
- Primary business analyst engaging with all stakeholders internal/external - documenting as-is and to-be processes; developing requirements; scope/estimation/prioritization; phased delivery planning with vendor; statement of work development; end to end delivery
- Design and Solution Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Governance
- Release Planning, Data Migration and Launch coordination
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Salesforce Technical Project Manager/Lead
- Key player in planning and coordination of all activities related to the Salesforce platform. Initial phase involved successful acquisition integration . Responsible for coordinating the end to end integration - process analysis and mapping, data migration strategy and tactical planning, fit/gap analysis of as-is/to-be processes, development of custom components where applicable, testing coordination and overall release management.
- Facilitated activities with several 3 rd party integration vendors as well as SaaS vendors - Established common project timelines, developed service level agreements and escalation processes.
- Partnered effectively with Salesforce Professional Services to conduct an enterprise org assessment and architecture audit and benchmarking. Developed 30/60/90 day get well plans with buy-in from all cross functional partners. Assessment covered several key salesforce components - shared architecture/security framework, sales cloud, service cloud, communities.
- Represented the CRM track as part of the enterprise project/portfolio management team - assisted in resource planning and estimation, steering committee coordination, timely communication and reporting and change management.
- Coordinated the activities related to a large-scale migration of the ‘Data’ infrastructure from On Premise to a cloud based architecture (Amazon Web Services - RedShift/Tableau platform). Worked effectively with cross functional partners in Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Operations. Developed plans for various tracks - Fraud Detection, Sales Operations, Marketing and Finance.
- Developed the overall strategy and plan for Salesforce instance management - procuring sandboxes from salesforce and coordinating the various release activities.
- Developed a comprehensive release plan with multiple dry runs to minimize risk during cutover. Successfully executed the dry runs by coordinating dispersed teams.
- Facilitated all activities related to SOX audit.
- Created all necessary project collateral - concept documents, visual/concept representations to facilitate stakeholder buy-in, Gantt charts, resource models for effective resource planning/management, Project health reports, Risk Plan and mitigation strategies, RACI charts, Vendor management collateral (service levels, escalation processes) and Release plans.
- Managed multiple sprint teams - conducting sprint planning, grooming and daily sprint meetings and end of sprint demos. Partnered with Agile coach in facilitating Scrum of Scrums - planning, grooming, elaboration sessions.
- Key player in coordinating all remote resources to develop a comprehensive product strategy and tactical product development plans.
- Developed all necessary collateral and process/tracking infrastructure for effective tracking.
- Used Trello and cloud based document management solutions (Google Docs, OneDrive) for coordinating activities.
- Facilitated Onshore and Offshore teams to drive towards common goal.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Enterprise BI Consultant/ Sales Ops Lead
- Key interface in ensuring smooth evolution of Business Analytics platform to in corporate critical enterprise systems consolidation effort. Migrating from Siebel to Salesforce.com, Siebel to Oracle R12 for Quoting and Order Management processes. Responsible for project management and coordination of integration activities within Enterprise BI organization.
- Facilitated acquisition integration of Engenio - a large acquisition. Analyzed the overall data and systems footprint, mapped business processes and ensured seamless comprehensive global reporting of executive decision measures spanning - Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Services & Support business functions.
- Partnered effectively with business stakeholders in mapping business model changes, process enhancements and ensured seamless reporting capabilities.
- Subject matter expert in the sales process - Leads, Opportunities, Quoting and Order Management. Partnered effectively with Enterprise Architecture teams to create scalable framework for business analytics.
- Successfully executed a customer 360 initiative covering global accounts in record timeframe using creative architectural and technical concepts. Effectively persuaded the enterprise architecture teams to adopt novel approach to accelerate business value.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Fit Gap analysis of current scheduling processes and mapping to Oracle’s best practice production scheduling framework.
- Modeled COTS solution to fit customer business model and process.
- Facilitated data mapping and data integration resulting in smooth transition to the new solution.
- Effectively partnered with executive leadership teams in mapping milestones and risk management for a seamless nationwide rollout.
- Worked with production schedulers at manufacturing plants providing user training and rollout support.
- Project managed in-house teams and 3rd party vendor resources and coordinated activities across different tracks (Procure2Pay, Quote2Cash).
- Subject Matter expert in Supply Chain Planning and Execution. Worked with global planners in designing and deploying constrained supply chain planning processes. Partnered with Oracle in creating test cases and troubleshooting complex business scenarios.
Confidential, Jackson, MI
- Led the design workshops to model client business to best practice framework for Demand Planning, and Supply Chain Network Planning.
- Mapped Item data from multiple legacy systems to Oracle’s Item Master model, Bill of Materials, Sourcing Rules, Pricing and Promotion information to standard formats.
- Guided the end to end data integration from legacy systems to Oracle’s Value Chain Planning Modules (Demantra, ASCP, Strategic Network Optimization) using the Oracle Data Hub.
- Established process framework for engagement with Oracle Cloud partner for ongoing support and maintenance of infrastructure. Created Service Level Agreement framework and periodic reporting and issue resolution protocols.
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
- Created a new smart services program to provide evidence based decision insights to top customers by leveraging lifecycle interaction information stored in several enterprise systems. Features included network availability benchmarking across customers within same vertical as well as allied sectors.
- Key liaison with top-5 consulting firm on a customer intimacy benchmarking initiative – that enabled new strategic programs/initiatives driving evolution to be customer centric organization.
- Successfully engaged with cross-functional stakeholders to in corporate learnings and accelerate transformation to be customer centric.
- Partnered with Smart Services Marketing teams to create compelling business cases and value propositions – sales and marketing collateral.
- Developed scalable delivery model to support growing customer base for the new program.
- Represented team in executive level operational planning and review meetings.
- Represented team in the business unit level PMO and enterprise cross functional initiatives . Effectively communicated needs and challenges of the business unit to cross functional partners.
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
- Involved in managing systems initiatives to better leverage cross-functional systems in driving higher level of services value to customers.
- Analyze historical technical support information to ascertain issue patterns and create get well plans for key customers.
- Drive implementation of knowledge management system – Salesforce.com Service Cloud for knowledge capture and dissemination.
- Effectively partner with engineering teams to in corporate serviceability features in products to reduce support burden.Create evidence based business cases for investments in serviceability feature development.
- Represented the Services organization in global enterprise wide Quality initiatives.
- Developed number of Balanced Scorecards for the Technical Services organization to align functional and enterprise-wide priorities.
- Lead member of services team driving implementation of Salesforce.com solution for Advanced Services function.
- Effectively represented team on portfolio management and program management forums.
- Successfully facilitated acquisition integration efforts of several acquisitions into the Services systems infrastructure.
- Member representing the Services organization as part of the enterprise Vendor Management Office to manage vendor relationships with 3PL and systems vendors.
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
- Involved in analysis of IT portfolio to support creation of Enterprise Business Process Operating Council comprised of functional leaders.
- Effectively gathered requirements from various functional stakeholders and communicated value proposition of a process based architectural framework to rationalize IT investment.
- Facilitated the rollout of new BPOC framework to drive cross functional investments.
- Created operational metric framework and Balanced Scorecards to support ongoing investment and realignment.
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
IT Project Manager
- Partner with business stakeholders in creating new systems to support evolving business requirements.
- Facilitated migration of file-based tracking systems to a robust scalable database driven partner management solution.
- Developed a closed loop promotion settlement system that enabled what-if analysis along with reconciling sell to and sell thru information.
- Partnered with enterprise IT teams to integrate Channels and Channel Marketing requirements as part of eSales initiative.
Confidential, SAN MATEO, CA
- Requirements analysis, process analysis and solution design.
- Data Modeling and implementation of business logic in database modules using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Design and implementation using COTS solutions such as Clarify and Forte.
- Designing and implementation of Data Warehouse according to corporate standards using Star Schema (Fact & Dimensions tables) model.