- Having 5 + years of IT experience in Design, Development, Rollout and Support of applications with Four years of Salesforce.com CRM Platform as Developer/Administrator and One year of Web/Java Developer.
- Experience in analyzing user stories and providing solutions, design, development on Force.com platform by using Salesforce CRM clouds Sales, Marketing, Service, Classic and Lightning Communities.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning components, controllers, and events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Proficient with salesforce data model, features Objects (Standard & Custom), creating Lookup, Master - Detail relationships, configuring Workflow rules and actions (Email Alert, Field update, Creating Task and Outbound message), Validation rules, formulas, Rollup summary fields, Page Layouts, Sharing rules, Approval process, Process Builder, Tabs, Apps and Salesforce1 apps.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database using Force.com Explorer and Workbench and also u se d those with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Experience in implementing Lightning Components for service cloud and sales cloud.
- Worked on Salesforce classic and Lightning Communities.
- Worked on integrations with 3rd party applications using SOAP and REST APIs
- Built applications in Java to work-around with salesforce limitations and integrated them with Salesforce using SOAP (using Web service connector), REST and Bulk APIs.
- Experience in administering salesforce with Setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public Groups, Queues, Sharing Rules, Org wide defaults, Criteria, Owner based & Apex Sharing and SSO.
- Proficient with salesforce Sales cloud, Service cloud Lead, Account, Opportunity, Cases, Knowledge, Solutions, Campaigns objects customization with Account Teams, Price books and Sales process.
- Hands on experience with Force.com IDE, ANT, IntelliJ, MavensMate, Sublime Text, Bit Bucket, Eclipse IDE, VisualStudio Code, Workbench, Force.com migration tool, Work bench, apex data loader, Jitterbit data loader and dataloader.io.
- Experience with release management activities using Github as source control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Configured Salesforce identity management features such as single sign-on with Microsoft active directory. Possesses a good understanding of social sign-on, oAuth and user provisioning techniques.
- Configured various app exchange tools such as Configero Grid, Agile accelerator, Nintex Drawloop, DocuSign, and Calendar anything.
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards, Analytics Snapshot using Standard and custom Report types for the business users, management for higher visibility.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader, ETL tools like Informatica, Informatica holds the mapping and transformation between legacy and Salesforce Data models.
- Having extensive experience with different methodologies Agile, RAD and Waterfall.
CRM: Salesforce CRM
Salesforce: Apex, Visualforce, Controllers, Triggers, Batch & Schedule classes, Salesforce1, Lightning (Components, Apps, Events), Web Services, SOAP, REST, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com Platform, Sites, Knowledge, Article Management, SOQL, SOSL, Reports, Dashboards.
SFDC Tools: MavensMate, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based), Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Excel Connector, Command line Data loader.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JST, Struts, Hibernate
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile, RAD, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential - Quincy, MA
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Responsible for requirements gathering from business users and prepare technical requirement specification document Implemented Agile Methodologies in developing SDLC.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Enabled Aura Framework , by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Also embed Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Implementation of Batch Classes , Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with Lightning.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems like DocuSign and Nintex Drawloop and assign these permission sets automatically whenever a new user is created or updated or deleted based on their profiles using SOAP API and REST API.
- Implemented Lightning components as left panel and right panels for service cloud console apps.
- Designed and developed custom UI using HTML, CSS , Visualforce components and used jQuery , Java Script for front-end validation
- Created Objects , Page Layouts , Record Types , Relationships , Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process .
- Working with Administration activities like Users, Profiles, Permission Set s, Public Groups, Queues , OWD settings , Sharing Rules and Users &Security Settings based on Role hierarchy ’s .
- Implemented Single Sign-On with SAML on force.com
- According to the business user's requirement, creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Using Data Loader and Import Wizard for Data Export, Updates and Backup for the organization.
- Migrating Metadata from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com Platform, Salesforce1, Salesforce Lightning, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Batch class, Schedule classes, SOQL, SOSL, Relationships, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JSON, CPQ, Workflows, Approval process, Objects (Standard/Custom), Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse, Data Loader, HTML, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, CSS3, XML, Force.com Ant Migration tool, JIRA, Bit Bucket, MavensMate, Sublime Text, IntelliJ.
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Engaged with business partners for discussion various business requirements and performed POC’s in the application.
- Customized various components using Apex Language - Apex Classes, Apex Trigger, Apex Batch, Scheduler and Web Service in the current project.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries for retrieving data from Force.com platform and optimized SOQL while querying against large data sets.
- Written Apex Controllers - Custom, Extensions in the application for customizations on Account, Contact, Case and Task.
- Developed Visualforce pages, components for Account, Contact, Case customizations and written apex Controllers (Custom, Extension).
- Hands on experience in building custom lightning components and lightning applications .
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Data integration via SOAP/REST with the SOAP/REST API and data migration from Legacy Systems using Data Loader.
- Created SOAP, REST based apex web service classes where external partners to consume Account, Opportunity and Case details.
- Written apex unit test classes to have at least 75% of code coverage across the organization.
- Designed and implemented configurations of Standard, Custom objects, Formula fields, Record Types, Page layouts, Dependent Picklists, Custom tabs and Validation rules.
- Defined and created relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail with different objects and created Junction Objects for establishing Many-to-Many relationships.
- Worked on configuring/customization of Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Pricebooks, Campaigns, Leads and Cases.
- Created Case Escalation rules, Assignment rules and auto case generation using Email-to-case.
- Implemented web-to-lead to create Leads from website.
- Refactored all workflow rules using salesforce Process builder and created actions like Field update, Email Alert and Creating, records.
- Performed administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public groups, Queues and configuring IP ranges.
- Configured Single Sign-On for various salesforce instances with Active Directory.
- Created Report Types, Reports and Dashboards on standard and custom objects for business users.
- Worked on deployment of components across various sandbox and production instances using Force.com Migration Tool (ANT), workbench, Eclipse and Change Sets.
- Worked on daily based production issues and interacted with business users directly to resolve the production issues.
- Integrated the webservices by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Followed Agile Methodology and as a process attended Daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings, Sprint Planning Sessions and Backlog Grooming sessions.
- Reported daily testing status in Daily Scrum Meeting held in the morning.
- Created Unit tests to provide a testing framework that allows writing unit tests, running tests and having code coverage results.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com Platform, Salesforce1, Salesforce Lightning, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Batch class, Schedule classes, SOQL, SOSL, Relationships, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JSON, Process builder, Workflows, Approval process, Objects (Standard/Custom), Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshot, Eclipse, Data Loader, Informatica, HTML, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, CSS3, XML, Force.com Ant Migration tool, Rally.
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Developed Apex Classes, Custom/Extension controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various customizations in the application.
- Written Apex Batch and Schedule classes to process large volume of Data sets.
- Developed Visualforce Pages using standard components apex: actionfunction, apex: actionsupport, apex: pie, apex: dynamic component, apex: component and implemented custom html, css.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed apex unit test classes to have at least 75% of code coverage for the apex controllers, triggers, batch, Schedule and web service as per organization standards.
- Worked on customization of Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, OpportunityLineItem, Leads, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Created relationships between standard and custom objects using Lookup, Master-detail based on business requirements.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts, lookup dialogs to organize fields, created custom links, custom buttons to auto-fill and redirect to different visualforce page and standard page layouts.
- Created Workflow Rules and implemented its actions like Email alert, Field update, Create Task, Outbound message and Time-Dependent Workflow Actions.
- Created, maintained and administered Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, public groups and configured security setting of the profile like Field Level Security, Record Types, Page Layout assignment, Object permissions.
- Implemented data security by configuring Organization wide sharing rules, created Owner-based and Criteria-based sharing rules to share data with different roles in the organization hierarchy.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects, used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica on Demand.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Force.com, Migration tool and Change Sets to deployed salesforce components across various sandbox and production orgs.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Custom/Extension Controllers, Visualforce pages, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, Custom Links, Roles, Reports, Dashboards, Data Loader, Data Migration, Informatica, Oracle, Eclipse, Subversion, Windows.
Junior Salesforce Administrator
- Interacted with various business user groups and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed and solution by customized various standard objects of Salesforce.com .
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards etc.
- Created Data Validation rules as per business requirements.
- Worked on standard and custom objects and also created various object relationships .
- Hands on experience in configuration tasks like setting up Users, Security Controls, Data Security and Data Management .
- Experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation per application requirements.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects and to read, extract, and load data from comma separated value files .
- Customized page layouts for Salesforce.com standard and custom objects.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers .
- Managed Salesforce users, roles, and profiles in the organization and seek feedback to improve work flow processes
Environment: Salesforce.com, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Data loader