Top performing and client - focused Information Systems professional seeking Data Analyst/BI Analyst or Reporting Analyst position. Competitive performer capable of analyzing and interpreting data while using behavioral psychology to understand consumer trends, habits, and new business developments. Proficient in identifying core problems and developing solutions, setting organization goals and executing multiple tasks at once. Continuous learner focused on building knowledge of latest statistics, strategies, and technologies to stay ahead of industry.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Performance Growth & Ad Hoc Reporting
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Data Modeling & Data Mining/ Warehousing
- Competitor Analysis & Benchmarking
- Business Intelligence and analytics
- Data Reporting and Visualization
- Relational Database and SQL
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration
Database Languages: SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MS-DOS, Linux
Programming Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, HTML 5, CSS, PHP, R
Software: Microsoft office, Microsoft VISIO, Ri386 (3.2.2), R-studio, Stat tools, MYSQL, Tableau, SQL Server (2012/14), ESRI ARC-GIS, Power-BI, Datawatch Monarch, PeopleSoft Finance, IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0.9, SharePoint, Google Analytics, AWS S3, AWS MTurk
Confidential, New York, NY
- Extracted Data from Business Intelligence Tools/Data warehouse by using Business rules/filters and exported them for further manipulation in various formats.
- Manage day-to-day marketplace operations including debugging product, customer and system related issues and helped various teams in dealing with data quality issues.
- Researched, analyzed and interpreted data for all the products/merchants on Confidential and strategized with executive team to increase the sales and increase buy box percentage.
- Build and maintain SQL Server 2014 scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Produced WBR/MBR on a timely fashion to support analysis for the higher teams as well provided ad-hoc reporting on sales and various KPIs Reporting for decision-making.
- Developed List, Crosstab, Charts and Master Detail Reports to deliver solution-oriented complex reports using Cognos Report Studio and MS Excel.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Analyzed the source data coming from Legacy system, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PeopleSoft Finance and flat files and Created Weekly/Monthly Reports for the ID Card Team.
- Extensively interacted with user/Stakeholders for requirement gathering, prototyping and prepared various documents for forecasting and analysis purposes.
- Generated Tableau Dashboard with quick/context/Wildcard filters, Sets/Groups, parameters and calculated fields on Tableau (8.x / 10.1) reports.
- Extensively used MS Access and MS Excel to prepare reports and used high level functions and formulas along with Pivot tables, Index, Match, IF/ Nested IF, Large IF statements and V-lookups.
- Executed ad-hoc reports for management to decide critical business decisions that will improve the efficiency of the company
- Assisted with automation of finance/Insurance department’s manual processes by writing VBA code and using macros and formulas to speed processes and maximize accuracy
Data Analyst & Reporting Specialist
Confidential, New York
- Gain voice of customer insight by extracting data from primary or secondary data sources; generating daily and monthly publishing of standard reports.
- Discover weak spots in sales performance and create daily and weekly reports.
- Communicate key strategies for implementation to Telecommunication/Wireless client to reach quarterly and annual sales forecast.
- Data output - Made data chart presentations and coded variables from original data, conducted statistical analysis as and when required and provided summaries of analysis.
- Consolidate information for end-users by performing ad hoc reporting and analysis. Secure grasp of client's business objectives and formulate actionable steps to execute and achieve them.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested subqueries, etc.
- Used Wireless Market/Sales Data to create dashboards and interactive reports and delivered insights to the clients that helped improve customer’s experience.