- Over 8+ years of IT experience, with Six years of experience as Salesforce Developer/ Administrator and One year as Business Analyst.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing applications like Sales, Marketing, PartnerPortal and Service and Support modules on force.com platform.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of SalesforceCRM and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation per application requirements.
- Configured security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Customized page layouts, search layouts, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages as per the business needs.
- Experience in developing ApexClasses, ApexTriggers&Webservices.
- Designed and developed SOAPbasedwebservices to integrate Salesforce with different external system.
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud.
- Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Excellent knowledge Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, Custom Application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Expertise in building Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Custom Controllers, Components, Custom Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs and Customer Portal.
- Experience with managing the complex data Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce, Mass E - Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments, Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST) & web integration with SFDC.
- Experience with Salesforce Customization, creating profiles, roles, users, and Security setups.
- Assisted in migration an application from salesforce classic to lightning experience.
- Explored with Data import wizard, Dataloader for datamanagement in Force.com platform.
- Produced and consumed Restful services, SOAP/WSDL web services for integrating with 3rd party applications. Have Extensive experience in Workflow Automation (Task, Email, and Field Updates) and Approvals.
- Worked on customization and configuration with FunctionalSpecificationDocument (FSD).
- Equipped with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Salesforce.com: Visualforce Pages, Apex Web Services, Apex Classes, APEX Data Loader, Triggers, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Tools: Apex DataLoader and Eclipse IDE.
Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL and MS Access.
OperatingSystems: UNIX and Windows XP/ VISTA/7/ NT/ 2000/ 2003
Languages: SOSL, SOQL, Apex, Java, J2EE, C
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Involved in the development of new modules of the CRM system which involves extending the existing SFDC standard components functionalities using Apex, Visualforce and other utilities.
- Implemented Salesforce Connect, built custom adapter using Apex to consume Rest API endpoints to use as external objects in salesforce.
- Created different workflow rules and Approvals for various automating various tasks.
- Developed Visualforce pages to replace standard object views and wrote back end controller logic using apex to achieve various functionalities.
- Designed and developed Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Apex classes, triggers and Extensions to automate business processes and control the back-end logic.
- Involved in the implementation ofService Cloudand custom Apps.
- Used Eclipse IDE, Developer console, Lightning app builder for configuring, coding, modifying and testing of applications in salesforce
- Regularly attend triage sessions to troubleshoot system defects with multiple integrated third-party applications including Salesforce, Openspan, WebCSR, Avaya CTI and others.
- Implemented salesforce lighting components based on the client requirement to change the classic version to lightning version
- Built documentation mappings vendor site to network I.P. ranges to gain accountability of trusted networks. Responsible for network access to users as well as any other login issues.
- Implemented Change Sets Deployment. Developed Test classes, fixed failing test classes and increased the code coverage.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Force.Com, Visualforce Pages, Sales Cloud, SOSL, SOQL, Dashboards, Data Migration, Accounts, Email Alerts, Workflow, Picklists, Reports, ETL, Custom tabs, Custom Objects, Windows, Openspan, WebCSR, Avaya
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts and project managers, to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Created and developed Apex triggers on various objects to meet business requirements and followed best practices in triggers to avoid governor limits in the trigger.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include customizations and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval process for opportunities and products/assets management.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Used Salesforce.com Web services API to deliver custom functionality and mobile synchronization using Veeva CRM.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Valuable experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Implemented Entitlement Management process critical for Sales and Accounting team for billing.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller & Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Salesforce.com site and Customer portal for various organizational units and partners.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic
- Implemented picklists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects. Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports
- Involved in SFDC Data Migration activities using Force.com Data loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Anonymous block to help in migrating data from the existing objects to newly created objects. Designed Email alerts and Visualforce email templates along with custom component.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Involved in Data Migration from Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatica Data Loader, and Cast Iron.
- Actively involved in STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Handled complex change sets to deploy package from one org to another org involving refactoring the entire case management that involves multiple objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Veeva, Controllers, Force.Com, Visualforce Pages, Sales Cloud, Service Max, Cast Iron, SOSL, SOQL, Customer Portal, Dashboards, Data Migration, Accounts, Email Alerts, Workflow, Picklists, Reports, ETL, Custom tabs, Custom Objects and Windows.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Creating application to maintain the details of the product from demand phase to production phase. Coordinated business process review meetings with multiple teams to establish standard workflow processes. Using profiles to control maintenance updates in production environment.
- Creating web services using Apex to integrate data from different platforms in to force.com.
- Creating unit cases to test Apex classes and triggers.
- Creating Visualforce controllers to restrict access to custom websites built using Force.com.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site to make lead management simple and efficient. Analyze cases and document solutions related to issues during production and maintenance. Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review and planning to accurate forecasting purposes.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Worked in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Service max and Salesforce Applications. Creating triggers to enforce constraints on the fields and schedule tasks. Creating schedules for tracking shipping and payment of raw materials and products.
- Creating auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Handled administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce modules.
- Implemented Salesforce Chatter for internal users to share the deal information and status updated on various activities. Provided on-going trainings to various marketing and sales teams on Salesforce.com built customer database applications
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex data loader, Visualforce Pages, Workflows, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Apex Language, SOAP API and Windows.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked as Salesforce admin support, governing user account creation, personal information setup, password reset, Roles, Profile creation, user group creation, updating company profile, Network access setup. Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user’s role within the organization.
- Worked with page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Involved in customizing custom objects, tabs, fields, page layout as per the business need.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the Production environment after testing.
- Conducted Business Process Review sessions to analyze the existing and to-be-implemented business processes for Client.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans. Coded APEX triggers created rule based automated workflows.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, filed updates to implement business logic. Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles. Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the deployment instance after testing.
- Performed unit testing for every written code and always wrote test methods with code coverage of 75% minimum. Interacted with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Integrated Email with Salesforce.com for mass E-mail management and designed various custom E-mail templates.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visualforce Pages, XML, Triggers, Security Controls.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked on various custom objects and standard objects
- Extensive custom object coding.
- • Worked under Agile SDLC using Scrum methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions, Components, Batch Apex classes, Scheduled Apex classes, Test classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visualforce Pages and Visualforce Custom Controllers. Proficiency in Anonymous Apex
- Developed SOQL &SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Handled assigned Case Support Issues
- Implemented Change Sets Deployment. Developed Test classes and increased the code coverage
- Created page layouts to organize fields, custom buttons, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Apex Triggers, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Sublime Mavens Mate Plug-in, Developer Console, Force.com Beta Explorer.