- 7 years of experience in working on implementation, upgradation, integration, enhancement/customization and production support of workday modules along with experienced in Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies.
- Experience in Workday implementations, Workday business process configurations, Workday security, Workday Time Reporting, and payroll domain, Client and Vendor management.
- Experienced in business processes mapping and Providing Ongoing Production Support for various clients, including requirements gathering, process analysis, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation.
- Experienced as Workday Integration Consultant in compensation, Payroll implementations and have designed and developed integrations with EIB, Core Connector, and Document Transformation as part of a full life cycle implementation project.
- Experienced in working on Reports to create custom reports using Workday Report Writer to meet the business needs of Payroll application report consumer groups.
- Extensive Experience in developing Custom Reports, Advanced Reports and Calculated fields along with this having hand on experience in Prioritizing, reproducing and verifying bug fixes in different Workday integrations .
- Experienced in developing business requirements, Fit/Gap analysis, high - level architectural design, major customizations and fully tested the applications.
- Hands on experience in developing several compensation reports and experience in BIRT reports to generate compensation statements.
- Expertise in creating enhanced existing reports and Worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to reports primary and related business objects.
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations using core connector, Workday studio, managing business processes, working with EIB, report writer, creating workday calculated fields and custom reports, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Strong understanding of Integrations including Web Services, Workday Architecture, Business Process Framework.
- Expertise in User Acceptance Testing(UAT), Business Requirement Document(BRD), Functional Requirement Document(FRD).
- Expertise in all phases of the Workday implementation lifecycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Broad knowledge of multi-channel retail business and systems, POS Systems, Supply Chain optimization concepts, Warehouse Management/Distribution Systems, and Inventory Systems (stores and warehouses).
- Proficient in Workday with hands-on experience in large-scale, global, full-life cycle, domestic and international implementations and having expertise in Full cycle implementation of Workday Modules Finance, Payrolls, and Benefits.
Workday Financial Consultant
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked as a Functional consultant in the implementation of Different Financial Modules.
- Worked as senior Developer on the implementation of Business Assets, Customer Accounts and Revenue Management, Banking and Cash Management functional areas within workday Financials.
- Workday implementation experience from requirement gathering to post deployment product support for payroll GL, procurement, expenses and Business assets.
- Responsible for loading Newly Merged Employee Data, Compensation Data, Commissions Data, job Requisitions to Workday using inbound EIB's and Web services.
- Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties and resolved critical issues and defects like data issues, integration mapping issues, discovered during integration testing including ADP, GL to PS financial integrations, Benefit Focus, Active Directory, PICOFs, Budgeting integrations, etc. in Workday sandbox.
- Developed many custom reports for the Financial modules like Procure to pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Business assets, endowments and Gifts, Financial Accounting, Non-sponsored AR and Banking and Settlements.
- Worked on the new Workday Feature Cost center security and introduced a way to apply the Cost center security to many Distributed reports and integrations within the Yale Financial Management.
- Worked with the Clients and their teams in end to end testing, preparing testing cases for client specifications. Worked in preparing many Specs for the different financial modules .
- Worked on the Signoff of testing for Business Assets, Customer Accounts and Revenue and Banking and Settlement Functional Areas.
- Prepare and record journal entries related to Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll, Cash, Assets, and Accruals.
- Worked closely with the Implementation Partners (Deloitte) to fix the issues in the specs and assisted other developers in building the financial reports and integrations.
- Created many functional Specs for Reporting in Business assets, Procure to Pay, Accounts payable and Gifts and endowments.
- Developed many composite reports, BIRT layout reports, Custom Dash Boards and Trend reports.
- Involved in designing the Workday 29 release requirements for Yale Universities and Resolved outstanding tickets.
- Worked on Data Conversion and mapping using EIB and iLoad for Assets, Conversion assets, Composite Assets, Customer Invoices, Bank Account Conversion Data from Oracle system.
- Involved in testing the step-up authentication for domains having sensitive data.
- Involved in post-production support in HCM, payroll and benefits and fixed many tickets and involved in the enhancements of reports and Integrations.
- Worked as security administrator, maintain the user access to implementation tenant and configured maintained user based and role-based security for professional, academic and contingent workers.
- Analyze User Sign-on Audit reports for the tenants and review the reports project managers.
Workday HCM Consultant
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies.
- Changing the supervisory Organizations, Inactivating an Organization and moving the workers into different Supervisory Organizations.
- Assigning Organization Roles, Assigning User based Security Groups.
- Contracting Contingent workers, convert contingent workers into Employees.
- Staffing Movements, An employee changes in position, inbound process and outbound process.
- Termination Process, initiate termination process, review termination process, to do tasks.
- Event Management, Finding the event, Task Reassignment and Requesting the reassignment, manage delegation settings, Editing the tenant setups- Business Process and Notifications.
- Assigning user-based security groups to the applicants.
- Hire into Position management, hire into Headcount management and Job Management.
- Used EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrating location of employees, Performance ratings, assigning organizations and updating payrolls.
- Assisted in determining and implementing the new features/enhancements in Workday .
- Payroll Interface to manage employee changes into the ADP system.
- Created advanced reports and attached to the dashboards in the workday .
- Workday Studio and Report Writer
- Creating Workday Calculated Fields, Custom Object and Custom Reports.
- Creating the report writer reports, worked with standard and Custom Reports, using the security in the reports.
- Defining outputting of report to Work let options or chart options.
- Created Security Segment Groups for Benefits Integrations and Payroll Integrations.
- Configured Domain Security Policies and merged them with Security.
- Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits, USA Payroll, Unions and workforce planning.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Created data flow diagrams for HCM Workday Business Processes for Taleo, Position Management, Recruitment Management system, Onboarding, Request compensation change, Job change - Transfers, Promote, Termination, etc.
- Reviewed and perform gap analysis technical and non-technical business solutions required for the successful development and implementation of new Taleo to Workday functionality and applications.
- Developed requirement documentation for all in scope business process, Taleo processes and integrations, Talent and Performance module, Onboarding module, Compensation and Payroll by working closely with the HRIS, Talent Acquisition team and global HR Partners
- Developed end to end work flow testing of all in-scope business processes Taleo processes and integrations, Talent and Performance, Onboarding, Compensation and Payroll
- Development of design documentation for in scope interfaces to and from Workday including Taleo and other 3rd party systems
- Responsible for developing functional specifications for inbound and outbound interfaces to and from Workday Taleo, Kronos and other third-party systems.
- Organized, coordinated and performed Taleo - ATS (Applicant Tracking System) integration and testing with all the other critical upstream and downstream integrations such as Taleo Requisitions, Cost Center, Hiring Manager, Process level and Work Location (Outbound), Taleo EIN (Inbound), Taleo (Email addresses)
- Hands on experience in organizing , conducting and performing PY system integration and E2E testing of the critical integrations
- Conducted working sessions with APAC, EMEA, LATAM and NAM countries local HR and SMEs and also walk-through of the Workday Business Processes and integration requirements gathering and testing
- Worked on creating and maintaining security groups through domain security policy and business process security policy.
- Involved in data transfer from tenants to SFTP, FTP Server, iLoads and Solution.
- Responsible for creating and reviewing Test strategy, Test plans, documentation for Business Process testing, Taleo testing, Integration testing and Payroll testing.
- Managed, coordinated and responsible for the testers globally.
- Prepared and shared recommended approach and plan for Global phased roll out of Payroll Integration
- Led the Defect Management process and maintain the test scenarios, requirement traceability matrix in HP Quality Center and logged and tracked defects in HP Quality Center.
- Provided round the clock support post Go-live for in running and monitoring the critical integrations until it was scheduled to run automatically
- Implemented, gathered, and reported team dashboard and project metrics from HP Quality Center which demonstrates business value and showing continuous improvement.
Confidential, North Chicago, IL
- Managed end-to-end product stream. Involved in user prioritization meetings and resolved issues with business users/stakeholders for the system enhancements.
- Prepared Business Requirements Document and created Functional Specification Diagrams in MS Visio. Performed business analysis, requirement specifications and supported the application using Agile.
- Applied Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies to design Use Case Diagrams and Process Flow diagrams.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, use case development, UML modeling using MS Visio.
- Conducted weekly and monthly meetings to review the business processes and the project progress.
- Interviewed front office, middle office users to understand their current business processes, identified and assessed functional requirements and managed production releases.
- Performed business and system level analysis and provided documentation for deliverables.
- Coordinated between cross channel teams to identify and resolve daily production issues.
- Prepared test cases for User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and designed test plans for system integration testing phase.
- Involved in writing and analyzing test scripts/data and liaised with QA team to ensure functional requirements have been covered prior to any production release.