- Confidential is a Solution Architect with 21 years of IT experience and certified in both Siebel CRM and Salesforce applications.
- 19+ years of CRM experience with technical/functional management skills and effective interaction with business owners in gathering requirements and attending meetings. Implemented several complex projects with extensive integration and configuration techniques.
- Working knowledge in vertical sectors Health care, Communications, Energy, High tech, Manufacturing, Automotive, Retail, Nonprofit and Finance.
- Proven track record in designing, developing and executing projects in a leading role.
- A true client relationship and team builder with the ability to work with all levels within the enterprise.
- Extensive experience in supporting sales team in developing scope and prototype.
- Participated in data governance oversight and strategy meetings.
- Experience implementing complex projects with stakeholders from different suite applications.Vast knowledge in data migration techniques.
- Experience in object oriented programming, design patterns and enterprise level integration (ESB/SOA/OSB).
- CRM Implementation - Salesforce/Siebel
- Salesforce Certified
- Lightning Component
- AI Platform Knowledge
- Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing, Non-Profit, Call Center, Power communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas and High Technology.
- Visual force pages/APEX, Salesforce configuration/Customization, Classes, Triggers, Applications/Tools, Integration EAI, SOA/ESB,Data Migration, Web Services SOAP/REST, HTTP transport, Smart script, Product Configuration, Workflow Processes/Workflow Policy, Assignment Manager, Business Services, Email Response, Server Administration, VB Script, eScript, Installation and Upgrade.
- Open UI
- Siebel Certified
- Cloud Experience
- Salesforce Certified
- Salesforce Lightning Workshop
- Salesforce Migration Classic to Lightning
- Oracle Cloud - Sales and Service
- Informatica Cloud/Power center
- AWS/Big Data/Hadoop
- Business Analysts
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Requirements Gathering & Gap Analysis
- Functional Design Document Preparation
- User Interaction
- QA Test Plan Preparation and Sign off
- Presentation skills
Software: Salesforce, Apttus, Informatica cloud, Siebel 8.1/8.0, Siebel 7.8/7.7/7.5/7.0 , Siebel 2000/99.5/99 , Siebel AnalyticsSiebel Call Center, Siebel Sales Force Automation, Siebel Marketing, Siebel eEvents, Siebel eChannel, Siebel eCommunications, Siebel UCM,Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, Developer 2000, MS Access,Siebel eScript and VB Script, Siebel Tools, Siebel Workflow, Siebel Assignment Mgr., Siebel Enterprise Administration, Open UI, Siebel SmartScript, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM), Web Services (SOAP/REST), HTTP Transport, Remote Administration, Siebel Administration and Support, Product Configuration, Siebel Installation, Siebel Upgrade, ePricing/eConfigurator, CTI Genesys Adapter Install, Server Administration, Clarify, TIBCO, Cluster Installation, Cyber Source Admin, Load Balancing, First Logic, LDAP, Strong Encryption, Group 1 Software Integration, Cyber Source Integration, COM Interface between SAP and Siebel through BAPI, Interface between Web Application and Siebel, Interface between Siebel and JD Edwards, Data Interface between various third-party vendors, OBIEE, Informatica, Data Stage by Accentual, Informatica B2B Data Exchange & Transformation, Salesforce CRM.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2 UDB, ODBC, JDBC, SQL, SOQL
Language: Apex, PL/SQL, VB Script, eScript, C, C++, Unix Shell Scripts, Java,Actuate, Crystal Reports, Data Warehouse, PL/SQL programming, HTML, CSS., JQuery, J2EEHardware Web logic, iPlanet, IIS, Sun OS, Windows NT, Windows 2000, UNIX, Linux.
- SOW preparation and execution
- Vendor selection for the implementation team
- On site/Off shore implementation model
- Membership management
- Fundraiser and collection module
- Inventory management
- Event management
- Service scheduling system
- Jira case management system
- Data migration from legacy system to Salesforce
- Payment capture interface
- AGILE/SCRUM methodology and processes
- Strong business process, analytical and problem solving skills
- Project schedule and scope presentation
- Gap analysis, solution design and team management.
- Prototype demonstration and creating wire frames.
- Closely worked with business owners.
- Users authentication design and implementation
- Sales and Service Module
- Upgrade admin/implementer
- Educators organization data redesign and implementation
- UI and Functionality enhancements design and development
- Integration with LexisNexis
- Salesforce CRM Integration with Opportunity/Quote through TIBCO middle ware
- Visual force pages and APEX coding.
- Client facing role. worked with other teams for collaborative development
- SOAP/REST API, JSON, CSS, HTML
- Siebel Open UI transition from HI.
- Siebel Upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to Siebel 15.6
- Web template modifications and UI enhancement through CSS and JS scripts.
- Theme creation and PR, PM setup
- OS upgrade from Windows to Linux
- Performance Analysis and tuning.
- Multi-language support application and global deployment
- Worked with DBA improving the performance and profiles.
- Demo presentation and UI configuration
- Data loader using Informatica Cloud Agent
- Knowledge JQuery programming
- Experienced in developing Visual force pages
- Familiar with SOQL, SOSL query language
- Salesforce Developer (DEV401/SP15) certification
- Solid Apex and Visual Force development
- Actively participated in many requirements gathering meetings with business users, management, systems analysts and development teams
- Analyzed, architect and designed the migration of data from the legacy CRM systems including Salesforce.com
- Responsible for detailed mapping of legacy CRM system data into target Salesforce.com system
- Setting up user profiles, organization wide defaults, territories, roles and sharing rules
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user's role within the organization.
- Configured Custom objects, Custom tabs and deployed Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules, sharing rules and AppExchange Package to meet the requirements of the application.
- Worked with fields & page layout customization
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex triggers.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email
- Integrated the web services between applications through WSDL, Plug-ins.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Involved in business process reviews.
- Worked on Salesforce1 mobile app
- Used SOAP/REST- based Bulk API, processing large data to Salesforce.
- Implemented REST Endpoint Apex classes for inbound web services.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used web-to-lead auto response rules with appropriate HTML email templates for responses.
- Developed and supported Extraction, Transformation and Load process (ETL) using Informatica.
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, and Mail merge.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Chatter in connecting to the business process, taking actions from within the community, monitoring the feeds and answering the questions on any subject.
- Siebel HTIM implementation with version 22.214.171.124 IP2014
- Involved in project discovery and gap analysis, requirement gathering, scope estimation, technical presentation and attended stake holder meetings.
- Replacing existing contact manager application with Siebel HTIM
- Large volume of data migration
- Interface between Siebel and legacy applications like Experian address verification tool, Live chat, Sage and other web based applications
- Salesforce Integration with Sales cloud
- Open UI based implementation
- Accounts, Contacts, Activities, Agreements, Payments, Products, Price lists and Service requests.
- Email response module implementation
- Active directory/LDAP setup
- SOAP, RESP API, VBC/EBC, Web services, Workflow, Integration objects, Data maps, Business services, Scripting and High configuration.
- Assignment Manager
- Siebel user management
- Siebel administrative tasks.
Senior Consultant/Lead Developer
- Siebel Call Center implementation
- Interface Design between Siebel & JDE and Siebel & Smartlynx.
- Accounts, Address, Contacts, Pricing, Purchase Orders, Delivery Schedule, Units(Assets), Opportunities modules implemented
- BizTalk middleware utilized in the integration
- EAI HTTP transport method
- Workflow development, Integration Objects, Web Services, Scripting and Runtime events used.
- Good understanding of Open UI Architecture
- Open UI Upgrade and Enhancements. version 126.96.36.199.14
- Developed Custom Themes. JQuery, Java Script to support UI enhancements.
- Created a custom theme with specific header and color combination which is applied throughout Siebel views.
- Configured applet header highlighting based on the Account type and Account sub type.
- Conditional color coding based on the Account status.
- Created customer analysis view which includes summary values of data elements from other applets.
- Wrote PM/PR java script files with Account Form and List applets.
- Weather display with client logo static header.
- Handled Siebel Administrative tasks, Migration and Production go-live.
- Open UI admin tasks and migration
Senior Consultant/Interface Team Lead
- Interface Design with Docusign, JIRA, Eloqua, Alfesco and EBS.
- Requirement gathering, Documentation and Prototype development
- Siebel Call Center with Order Management Implementation
- Workflows, Web Services, Integration Objects and Scripting
- Used WSDL, SOAP, RESP
- Data Migration from Legacy systems
Senior Consultant - Lead/Lead Developer
- Siebel Call Center Implementation on Patient & Patient Insurance information with Service Request module
- Interface with Mainframe systems CIP through Middleware.
- Custom CTI development with Siebel
- VBC functionality heavily used.
- Customer 360 view development and implementation
- MQ Series middleware
- EIM Data load from Mainframe to Siebel for Patient Alerts.
Senior Consultant/Lead Developer
- Siebel Call Center with Order Management module.
- Siebel CTI Implementation
- Interface with Oracle EBS for Back office support.
- Siebel Servers Installation and Configuration
- Siebel Web Service used
- Siebel with EBS backend
- Linux servers with Oracle DB.
- Installation and Configuration of Siebel Servers
- Streamlined the development and migration process.
- Development of EIM process to load account, product and price lists
- System performance overview and implementation of best practices.
- Yearend processes for pricing roll up and product changes
- Defect fixes and enhancements.
- Siebel with EBS backend
- Server administration and tuning of server processes.
- SQL Server DB and ETL process
- Involved in development and defect fixes.
- Team management, development estimation and task assignments.
- Task UI development, Scripting and heavy configurations.
- Interface with EBS for Order sync and Account.
- UCM Interface with Siebel.
- Customization of service requests, order management, activities, products, warranty and preventive maintenance modules.
- Led the development team for the upgrade process (Siebel Upgrade 7.8 to 188.8.131.52).
- Involved in planning and implementation of the upgrade.
- Script evaluation and configuration changes for pre-upgrade.
- Defect analysis, resolution and configuration changes.
- CIAI implementation.
- Overall application performance review.
- Worked with DBA to optimize the indices, reorg. tables and run stat.
- Fixed configuration issue related to performance.
- Helped the team integrate Subversion source safe with Siebel Tools.
- Implemented Global Account Hierarchy functionality.