- Over 10+ years' experience in Salesforce.com Administration/Development including analysis, modeling, design, coding, testing and implementation on various business domains like Financial, Insurance, Telecom and Healthcare.
- Experience in implementing two full SDLC in Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com Integration, Developing and Deploying custom integration solutions.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, S - Controls, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and visual force pages.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Tasks and actions.
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Confidential and other integration tools like InfoSphere, Apex Data Loader
- Experience working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex
- Hands on experienced in database development using PL/SQL in MySQL, SQL server 2005 and oracle.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center and App-exchange applications.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Proficient in authoring Business Requirement Documents (BRD) into System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and identifying interface and business process specifications.
- Competent in analyzing and creating Narrative Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Data/Flow/Navigational flow diagram using UML.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enabled business process using SFDC.
- Strong knowledge on Agile, water fall methodologies.
- Coordinated and transferred knowledge to the offshore team.
- Worked closely with testing and UAT team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team and committed to highest levels of professional and personal excellence.
- Strong technical and analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Very efficient as both Team player and independent worker.Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Salesforce Apex Classes: (Custom, Extension, List Controllers), Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Batch & Schedule classes, Visualforce Pages (Components, Dynamic visual force pages), SOAP & REST Web Services, Workflow rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Flows, Reports, Dashboards and Ajax Toolkit.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse Kepler, Developer Console, Sublime, Data Loader, Demand Tool, Cast Iron, Jitterbit, Force.com explorer, Workbench, Force.com Ant Migration tool, Salesforce -to- Salesforce
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall Source Control Git, Github
Confidential - San Jose, CA
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Migrated consistently to Lightning from Classic in order the sales reps find Just-In-Time information about customers and prospects.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Used Data loader to load the records on to the force.com platform.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader.
- Involved in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Interacted with business users/analyst and prepared technical design documents based out of the requirements.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and Used BitBucket for code repository.
- Worked in converting existing Application to force.com applications and used the Debug Log and System Log Console to catch exceptions.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Integrated external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Performed UAT cleanup using some scripts and Data Loader.
- Integrated PokitDok with Salesforce instance through DataPower by making Asynchronous Calls using REST API.
- Worked with salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Used Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues
- Used Debugger making use of Breakpoints to monitor data movement and troubleshoot the mappings.
- Written several SOQL& SOSL queries in the apex coding with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Performed unit testing for every written code and always wrote test methods with code coverage of 75% minimum.
- Migrated code from Sandbox to QA and QA to Production using cascade tool.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking.
Environment: Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Apex, Visualforce Pages, BitBucket, JIRA, Eclipse IDE, Dream Factory Utilities(Cascade), Workbench, DataLoader, SOAP, WSDL, REST, PokitDok, Process Builder, JIRA, Workflow, Health Cloud.
Confidential - Renton, WA
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com System Analyst and Administrator.
- Participated in business process analysis and Requirement Gathering Sessions & JAD Sessions.
- Analyzed the Scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements to avoid Scope Creep.
- Implemented Lead Management, Case Management.
- Reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Created workflow rules to send auto response emails, email alerts, field updates, and other tasks.
- Integrated Microsoft outlook with Salesforce.com to track communication with the leads.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, approval process, related lists, custom links and auto-response rules to automate business logic.
- Designed various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Design User Manual and trained new joiners Business Users for all new implemented processes.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Visual force, Sharing Rules, Workflows & Approval Processes, Triggers, S-Objects.