- Certified Salesforce Developer with 8+ years of experience in IT industry, this includes 5 years in Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Experienced on developing Lightning Components, Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Components and Controllers, Triggers, Batches and working with Force.com IDE.
- Hands - on Experience on Configuration, Customization, Integration, Deployments, Communities and Classic to lightning migration.
- In depth understanding of CRM business processes like campaign management, lead management, account management, opportunity management and forecasting.
- Expertise in creating various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and report folders.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Experience in Apex coding for the implementation of complex business logic with in SFDC Governor Limits.
- Familiar with common Wave Analytics Terminology like App, Dashboard, Dashboard Json, Data Monitor, Dataflow, Dataflow Job, Dataset, Dataset Builder, Designer, Lens, SAQL, XMD.
- Expertise in implementation using tabs, custom objects, reports, analytic snapshots, dashboards and good knowledge on classes, controllers, triggers and components.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating roles, profiles, users, email services, page layouts, workflow alerts, actions and approval processes.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dash board.
- Experience on Salesforce CRM platform and Worked on different environment of SFDC such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Experience in Integration of Salesforce with ERP systems using Apex Web services WSDL and Outbound Messaging.
- Used standard and custom controllers in visual force for development of Custom Salesforce pages as per business requirements
- Good experience in UI Development and Visual force pages using HTML5, CSS, Angular JS and Java-Script.
- Created multiple projects to insert, retrieve and update the data from Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Exact Target (Marketing Cloud), Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Integration with SAP and other Marketing Automation tools.
- Proficient in using meta-data migration tools like Eclipse IDE, Change sets and Apex Data Loader.
- Knowledge on Filed Lightning Service.
- Knowledge of Apttus and Zuora CPQ billing systems.
- Experienced using Salesforce Lightning UI. Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features
- Experience in web page development with JSP, ASP, Java, HTML language.
- Good experience in querying Salesforce objects using SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes & Apex Triggers.
- Familiar with OAuth 2.0 authorization framework.
- Configured SAML settings for Salesforce in Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using web services API, SOAP and REST.
- Good understanding of Agile & Scrum methodology.
Admin: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Lightening Process Builder, Visual Flows, App Exchange Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Wave Analytics, Data Security, Process Automation, Sales force Connect, Lightning App builder, Filed Service Lightning, Salesforce1 Mobile Basics, Chatter.
Salesforce Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, XML, Salesforce Lightning, Lightning components
SFDC Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Git, Jenkins, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Field Lightning Service, Omni channel
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, SAQL, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, HTML, DHTML and Web service, REST/SOAP API.
Office Tools: Microsoft Excel, Visio, MS Access, JIRA
Database: MS SQL Server and MySQL.
Confidential, Irving TX
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Interacted with different lines of business users for gathering requirements and prepared Technical Design Document for the business use cases.
- Created Data flow diagrams, flow charts using MS Visio and created project plan.
- Worked as Salesforce.com Analyst/Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Customized Lightning component for Look up, pick list, Record type, required field System Validation and other functionality which are not supported by Salesforce in Lightning till date by creating custom components.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages.
- Played Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Registered to events like listeners to handle Lightning events.
- Developed Lightning components along with server-side controllers and used AJAX calls to retrieve the data from an object.
- Created many Out-of-the-box scheduling policies and triggers by using Salesforce FLS.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex.
- Used SOQL/SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects from Salesforce.com objects.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the application from Salesforce.com objects.
- Worked with Sales & Marketing Cloud for supporting Consumer Sales
- Experience in cloud craze to provide flexible e-commerce service to customer.
- Strong hands on writing WSDL, SOAP (web services) that supports the Big Machine BMI/SFDC integration. (BMI Integration on salesforce.com).
- Implemented best practices and coding standards in developing Apex Controllers (Custom, Extension) and Apex triggers.
- Maintained sandbox environments and deployed components across different sandbox to production instances using Change Sets and Force.com migration tool, Git Hub.
- Expertise on Apex Language in creating Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Web Services, Visual Force Pages, Components, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Force.com IDE.
- Supported around 1000 users in the implementation of the Service cloud and sales cloud.
- Worked in MVC design pattern where Model includes Objects, Fields, Relationships; Controller Includes Workflow, Apex Classes and triggers; and view include Visual force pages, Layouts and Tab.
- Performed data migration activities using Data Loader to insert, update and export of data
- Worked on Live Chat agent Implementation using Omni-Channel.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Lightning, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, JIRA, HTML5, JSP, ASP, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow Approvals, Web Services, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in), REST API, Service cloud (Live chat agent, Omni Channel setup).
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
Salesforce Developer& Administrator
- Involved in data modeling customizing opportunity object by adding custom fields (pick lists etc.) and creating Opportunity stages, Record types as per business requirement.
- Creation of custom visual force pages for Opportunity creation through multiple channels (i.e. from account page or from Opportunities tab).
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Configured Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML 2.0) for Salesforce in single Sign-on.
- Created Process builder and Flow on Opportunity to create note automatically during certain changes of stages.
- Integrated the SOAP API based web services on demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Involved in SFDC integrations (to accept and send feeds to Workday/Oracle) and experience with REST and SOAP web services.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to give you new views to the pipeline, end-to-end customer insight, and historical analysis by using Wave Analytics.
- Hands on Experience working on FLS for creating the Work order and tracking the time sheets.
- Implementing the REST call outs via Triggers on the standard objects.
- Building business logic to filter the data w.r.t record types, Parse the JSON response and covert to readable format.
- Assist client with staging and deploying email campaign with in Marketing Cloud
- Implemented Triggers in scenarios like submitting time bound opportunities for approvals, adding team members, email notifications on stage changes.
- Implemented Batch Apex and schedule apex for data cleansing functionalities and opportunity realignment.
- Deployed Sandbox salesforce.com application into Production using Force.com IDE.
- Designed various Email Templates like Custom, HTML and Visualforce.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL
Confidential, Rockville MD
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Worked as a sales force developer and involved in a complete development cycle requirement gathering, design, development, quality assurance, testing, maintenance, and support.
- Co-ordinate and worked with offshore team and other client teams to resolve production issues
- Conducted regular go/no-go meetings, review meetings and test analysis, for all business products.
- Experienced with creating workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto assignment rules in the licensing project.
- Created various profiles, roles, page layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements
- Created email templates and inbound emails using visual force for clients and customers.
- Performed administrative functions in sales force CRM such as create/modify pick lists and lookup fields.
- Involved in taking up ad-hoc requests from business.
- Used Agile methodology and had a very good experience in Scrums and sprint meetings.
- Designed the Custom Visualforce pages for Lead conversion, merging duplicates.
- Developed various apex classes, triggers, constructors and interfaces for functional needs in the application
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in visual force pages.
- Customized salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views and queues.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries with governor limitations to perform database operations and integrated application with Salesforce.com by using SOAP, REST and web services API.
- Created apex REST methods which supports into formats JSON and XML.
- Used sales force Ajax toolkit to make asynchronous calls to SFDC data store for optimizing data retrieval process.
- Created test scenarios in a sandbox environment, developed code and implemented it on the production environment. .
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Developed Custom Web Services in Salesforce and published for External applications
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC with Salesforce.com.
- Worked with Visualforce Controllers (Standard, Standard List, Custom and Extension)
- Created Salesforce communities for customers and partners.
- Prepared data mapping document to map source and target system fields.
- Experience in Data cleansing by writing apex classes and identifying in MS-excel.
- Configured/Created Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets for the organization and setting up Field-level, Object-level security rules for the application.
- Written Apex Test Classes for unit testing to ensure at least 75% code coverage is met.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments.
- Developing Server-Side programming using Servlets and JDBC
- Involved in writing DAO’s (Data Access Object) and DTO’s (Data Transfer Object).
- Used Core Java concepts oops, strings, collections, exceptions, IO Streams
- Involved in Developing Struts Action Classes, Validations, and Form beans and
- Performed Action Mapping in Struts Config Xml.
- Involved in the development of Servlets and JSP’s.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSF, JSP, MySQL, XML, Web services, Hibernate, Web sphere 6.1, Eclipse, Junit