- Highly Motivated and Forward Thinking Business Professional with 15+ years’ of experience helping businesses successfully improve operations, maintain compliance, and mitigate business risks. Strong Analytical skills, Innovative, Detailed Oriented, and a Problem Solver.
- Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Word, Excel, Access, Visio)
- Lotus Notes
- Lexis Nexis
- Accounting System (Quickbooks, SAP, ADP, Accountek, Peachtree, Taleo, Deltek)
- Human Capital Management (Oracle PeopleSoft)
- FAMis (Cost Point)
- HRIS System ADP
Contract Manager/Compliance Officer
- Work with different levels of stake holders within the organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy
- Review, compare, and ensure employment contracts, vendor contracts or contract proposals for new business.
- Initiate, roll out and implement of compliance programs and systems
- Ensure compliance of contracts with the regulatory and organization
- Act as the prime liaison between the areas, stages of contracts and compliance
- Ensure maintenance of an effective compliance monitoring, tracking and communication policy
- Support the department in performing internal audits on existing policies and procedures, investigations, and developing recommendations that align with company compliance policy
- Interact with members of other departments to ensure contract information completes
- Ensure that vendor is in compliance with legal requirements and government regulations.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
- Report status of current contract processes to management
- Review Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, SOW’s, Change Orders, MOD’s for information to be populated and updated into Firm’s database (Deltek - Costpoint CMS) and shared servers.
- Work closely with Contract and Subcontract Administrators to obtain information to build complete Contract and Subcontract files .
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts with internal and external department heads.
- Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
- Negotiate terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied with primary and/or subcontracts.
- Review and prepare Company’s Financial Revenue Summary on a monthly basis for the CEO and other stakeholders.
- Work with other departments (including Sales and Client Service) to determine contract rates and pricing structure;
- Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
- Insure that all agreements include the required specific terms and conditions.
- Review, summarize, and advise management teams of the terms and conditions of pending and executed agreements.
- Insure that all executed agreements are tracked and retained in accordance to the company’s retention policies
- Manage all internal and external audits with keeping the organization in compliance with all business contracts
- Experience working and reviewing legal contracts such as task orders, change orders, purchase orders, etc.
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders, suppliers and partners to work through contract finalization
- Legal analytics and review skills
- Ability to carry out day-to-day reviewing of contracts as per the client requirement
GWAC Contract Administrator/Contracts Analyst
- Worked with various contracts types, including but limited to, T&M, FFP, IDIQ and BPA
- Provided direct support to the GWAC Program Manager in analyzing, processing and tracking of technical refresh, quotes, and contract compliance support for SEWPV, CIO-CS, GSA IT70, Texas Department of Information Resources (TX-DIR), Ohio State Term Schedule (STS), California Multiple Awards Schedule (CMAS), Maryland Commercial Off-the Shelf (MD COTS), SPAWAR, Miami-Dade County and New Mexico Price Agreement contracts.
- Negotiated terms and conditions.
- Sealed bids (FAR 14) and contract negotiations (FAR 15) in accordance with the FAR.
- Maintained files for each contract, including original contract award documents, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments/modifications, clarifications and payment schedule.
- Prepared contract, change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting and status of contract deliverables.
- Review Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, SOW’s, Change Orders, MOD’s for information to be populated and updated into Firm’s database (Deltek-Costpoint CMS) and shared servers
- GSA and GWAC Contract Administration and Data Management. Responsible for adding new vendors, Price Adjustments, Price Reductions, Product deletions, Technology Refresh Proposal, etc.
- Delineated, compile, report, track and make payment of contract fees for GSA, GWAC contracts and State and Local assigned contracts
- Conducted preliminary review of Technical Refresh to ensure compliance and accuracy for approvals on CIO-CS and SEWPV within 24 -48 hours. Submits proposals on SEWP Contract Holders Page and NITAAC e-GOS system.
- Prepared and distribute required compliance reports including the dissemination of new information to business units to ensure program adherence for assigned GWAC and State and Local IDIQs.
- Data validation and prepared templates for the purpose of updating pricelist, contract modifications, and reporting for assigned contract portfolio.
- Contract Audit and Data Accuracy for compliance
- Provided daily contracts support of the Deltek Costpoint System on contracts updates from cradle to the grave reporting.
- Used Deltek Costpoint to setup Federal Contracts invoicing in accordance with Federal Billing Regulations
- Monitored contracts close out status and maintained a status log of close outs; financial reporting and analysis using Deltek-Costpoint and Excel spreadsheet.
- Provided support and input to written memorandum reports summering summarizing close out issues
- Managed applications patches, version upgrades, and installations in accordance with RTI and any applicable vendor(s) recommendations
- Qualified and Distributed RFQ/RFP/RFI for GSA, GWAC, and IDIQs. Review and Assessment for Enterprise Applications (Oracle), Enterprise Data Management (Netapp, Symantec, Veritas), Cloud (Sciencelogic, AWS) Geospatial (Google), Infrastructure Peripherals Management (Dell, Forescout, Flexera, SoftwareAG). Bid qualifications, and dissemination. Coordinate and provide contract support for bid and proposal submission.
- Attended and Participate in monthly contract holders meeting, support the Program Office by providing innovative solutions to improve the contract portals.
- Responsible for providing status updates for the assigned contracts and programs
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Human Resource Specialist
- Prepared new employees orientation packages/folders for onboarding (applications, verify I-9 documents, benefit enrollment information, and etc.)
- Prepared budgetary spreadsheets in Excel for Executives on their Strategic/Weekly Staff Meeting
- Collected and filed 90-Day reviews of new and existing employees for the Project Managers
- Responsible for Closing out terminated employees in Microsoft Access
- Approved payroll (ADP data system)
- Curator of SharePoint, and managed employee files in SharePoint and Access
Confidential, McLean, VA
Legal Assistant Human Resource Specialist/Scheduler
- Supported VP of Public Safety and Law Department and appointed staff members for their legal meetings, Filed legal documents and correspondences. Transcribed dictations.
- Contacted the Court’s Administrators for hearing dates. Prepped for upcoming trials. Scheduled and coordinate witnesses’ depositions. Provided legal research using LexisNexis.
- Oversaw arrangements for over a dozen team meetings in conjunction with conference activities.
- Prepared legal memos and correspondences between parties involved in legal proceedings
- Entered expense reports and reimbursements using Concur and submitted to accounts payable.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking, check book into a new accounting system in QuickBooks/Intuit.
- Maintained high volume accounts payable position, including project coding and input into QuickBooks
- Prepared financial strategic data for Monday morning staff meetings.
- Office Management duties were and not limited to Procurement, Main POC with the Property Management, Cleaning Service, IT contractors, and other vendors. Assisted with document/form creation and file management (i.e. to writing rental leases). Tracked and monitored HOA fees, late fees and as well as rental deposits for rental units.
- Accessed HRIS (ADP) data system to send out evaluation form to Partners. VP’s and Hiring Managers for filling out on candidates that have been interviewed.
- Compiled, created and distributed financial reports in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Planned, coordinated, and supported multiple large web-based seminars and demonstrations.
- Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and travel arrangements for Senior Executives in Big 4 firms and Top Consulting Companies
- Maintained HRIS (ADP) data system, Monitored and updated candidates’ status in Excel tracking system for Executives
- Responsible for the recruitment life cycle. Created, edited open job posting and closed job posting.
- Screened and qualified candidate resumes, and scheduled preferred candidates for interview.
- Submitted and responsible for requested background checks and drug screening.
- Prepared and Issued offer letters to talent candidates in the HRIS data system
- Primary Point of Contact for Recruiters from Temp Agencies on preferred candidates for traveling, expenses reimbursements, offer acceptances, statuses, and etc.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Business Operations Analyst and Data Management Analyst
- Accessed candidate profiles who are/have applied for high clearance position with Federal Government Agencies
- Entered contract information and brief into the government database (Oracle database) for the Department of Defense, Army, and Department of Justice; such as their DD Form 214 (Discharge Papers), Retired Military Status, Selective Services Status, etc.
- Converted data on paper, film or in various digital file formats into standard, non-proprietary output formats, which expedited data migration from legacy applications and enabled streamlined day-forward processing and back-file conversion
- Performed Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology for high volume projects that were customized per client request
- Reviewed discrepancies in the data received, requested clarification on data, followed escalation procedures of issues related to government personnel data provided
- Performed data verification and validation standards in accordance with company procedure. Spearheaded compliance procedures with other functional teams regarding data integrity.
- Examined documents for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Outbound Sales Representative and Sales Qualifier
- Made outbound calls to book appointments with prospective customers for the Account Management Team
- Made over 200 outbound calls from a ‘call sheet’ of people/companies, scheduling from 8-10 appointments a day
- Prospected and Qualified new leads by performing sales technique to fulfill client needs and to close the sale
Confidential, IManassas, VA
Canvasser/Customer Service Representative
- Vigorously and diligently worked to generate leads while engaging in door to door campaigning
- Maintained and revised existing and new company policies
- Accurately recorded house to house canvassing record, such as: name, address, telephone number, age of the home, length of ownership, color, style of home and the types of windows and siding that is on the home
- Attended company meetings as required
- Provided feedback of canvassing results to the Director of Marketing
- Set up and confirmed appointments for the company sale representatives
- After confirming appointments with the homeowners, called the confirmation department over the phone and confirmed with them a set appointment with the scheduled dates and time that’s best for the homeowners
- Always confirmed appointments with a CSR over the phone
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Human Resources Information Specialist
- Supported directors and managers of human resources department as an administration analyst for benefits, payroll, and other human resource activities.
- Interacted with all personnel, from executives to employees of the organization.
- Organized, monitored and enforced personnel compliance with federal, state, and company safety regulations and assisted with weekly new hire orientation.
- Managed compensation reviews, recruitment, employee training, and policy development.
- Conducted pre-screening interviews and forwarded qualified candidates to appropriate departments for final consideration.
- Managed grievances ensuring compliance with company policies, as well as federal and state laws. Manage personnel policies, benefits, and reviews.
- Set up new and retired employees 401 (k) and life insurance.
- Added dependents to the employees’ benefits for medical insurance benefits.
- Processed continued dependents school forms that would qualify them to continue receiving benefits through the company.
- Processed non-active employees COBRA benefits, once received their Direct Pay Enrollment Form, and then they will receive payment coupons from the Employment Benefit Department.
- Set up weekly strategic meetings about new policies and procedures; distribute that information amongst the employees and executive by mail.
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Provided computer help desk support and technical training on hardware/software to end users.
- Documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and provided overall assistance in daily administration of a Novell Netware 4.11 Network.
- Performed set-up, break-down, and transport of agency equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Will take directions verbal or written from the TNC/IP Network Operations Center (IPNOC).
- Provided customer and network administration services such as password, electronic mail accounts, security and troubleshooting assistance to staff members.
- Answered user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problem
- Performed data backups and disaster recovery for users
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Business Analyst and Coordinator
- Worked for the SVP and VP of Planning, Merchandising and Distribution organized five calendars, and traveling for a team that consists of a total of 180 employees, both locally and internationally.
- Ran daily reports, received numbers to put into a spreadsheet and saved into the share file for weekly/monthly budget and strategic meetings.
- Performed day to day tasks in running some of business operations and provided confidential administrative support to the executives.
- Used QuickBooks to handle financial matters, including A/P and A/R and create billing invoices.
- Coordinated daily operations and handed office tasks such as correspondence, committee minutes, shipping, file management, and database administration.
- Acted as the department point-person for company-wide meetings and managed all logistics, catering, lodging, and presentation needs for 180 employees.
- Answered a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues; treated each person with respect and provided information and referrals