- 7 years of IT experience in analysis, design, configuring and development of various CRM and web - based applications, which includes Salesforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud as an Administrator and Developer and 1-year experience as a web Developer. Have gained experience with the designing of custom objects, custom fields, Relationships, buttons, record types, page layouts, role based page layouts, Snapshots, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including experience in Integration of Salesforce with in-house legacy ERP systems using Apex Web services WSDL and outbound messaging. Good working knowledge in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL with Force.com Explorer and handling Apex Governor Limits.
- Having Comprehensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates (HTML-5 & Visualforce Templates).
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use. Created project plan to implement sales automation to track contract opportunities and leads generated from marketing campaigns.
- Explored with Data import wizard, Data loader for data management in Force.com platform.
- Helped the QA team in various levels of testing such as Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing, Functional testing, and Quality Analysis.
- Produced and consumed Restful services, SOAP/WSDL web services for integrating with 3rd party applications. Have Extensive experience in Workflow Automation (Task, Email, and Field Updates) and Approvals.
- Worked on customization and configuration with Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Equipped with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders and report extractions to various formats. Design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
Salesforce.com: Visualforce Pages, Apex Web Services, Apex Classes, APEX Data Loader, Triggers, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Lightning
Tools: Apex Data Loader and Eclipse IDE.
Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL and MS Access.
Operating Systems: UNIX and Windows XP/ VISTA/7/ NT/ 2000/ 2003
Languages: SOSL, SOQL, Apex, Java, J2EE, C
Confidential, Columbus - OH
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Administrator of Salesforce.com CRM application responsible for configuring and maintaining user security settings as per organizational policies.
- Involved in Project Technical Design Plan, Conversions, Mapping, and Configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Responsible for Configuring, Customizing and Maintaining Email to Case Functionality.
- Designed interface using Visualforce page and their supportive Controller Classes.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects. Worked as administrator granting and maintaining user roles, groups, permissions and enabling various security controls.
- Implemented public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on profiles. Worked on Lightning Interface Rollout.
- Experience building Lightning components and process builder.
- Customized Sales Cloud for campaign, leads, and opportunity objects. Also, implemented sales automation to track contract opportunities and leads.
- Responsible for performing administrative and configuration functions in Salesforce.com CRM such as create/modify Objects, different types of fields, manage users, security settings, permission sets, etc.
Confidential, Croton-on-Hudson, NY
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed sales and marketing apps and Marketing cloud on Salesforce.com platform using CRM Process.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Account and Contact Management and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Made current Enterprise Lightning Apps joining Lightning Design System (CSS and Design Parameters), Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component highlights.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Confidential, GEORGETOWN - KY
Environment: al traits products. Company wants to implement the Salesforce.com CRM Sales Application for all Toyota Divisions, 1700+ worldwide Distributors and Retailers to help, manage and improve the Sales performance which are consumer oriented and technical oriented.
- Worked in a team as a developer and administrator to perform technical requirements, detailed analysis of business and designed the solution.
- Participated in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to fulfil the functional requirements of the organization.
- Lookup Fields, Customized Dependent Picklists Formula Fields, Roll-up Summary Fields, Page Layouts and Record Types. Developed Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validations and data insertion. Created Visualforce components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visualforce components.
- Worked on case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues.
- Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry.
- Used the Force.com explorer to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Deployed and Designed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to match the requirements of the application.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Imported data into objects from various sources using Data Loader.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules custom to configure visibility.
- Maintained Organizational Hierarchy created Profiles, Roles and maintained Sharing/Security for Field Level Security and Record-level Security.
Confidential, CHICAGO - IL
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements. Worked on Standard objects such as leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns associated with Sales Cloud.
- Created and Managed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Technical Design Documents.
- Developed various custom objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce pages and Controllers.
- Created and deployed several reports using force.com platform.
- Apex code to convert lead to a contact and associate the contacts with accounts.
- Developed and deployed approval processes for leads conversion, opportunities and products/Assets management.
- Implemented the requirements on Sandbox and Force.com IDE plug-in during Eclipse and deploying it in production.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master-detail-relationships, and record types.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Configured page layouts, workflows, document templates.
- Experienced with Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case scenarios along with Escalation rules and Assignment Rules. Used SOQL, SOSL queries for Salesforce database.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Sites, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, HTML-5, Email Services, Sharing Rules.
Confidential - Iselin, NJ
- Gathering the requirements from the client and reviewing them as per product specifications.
- Involved in preparing the FRD (Functional Requirement Document).
- Preparing the High-Level Project Plan using MS project and tracking the status using libre plan.
- Coordination with the clients on clarification of the requirements and change requests.
- Reviewing the deliverable and ensuring the quality.
- Assisting project manager in day to day duties of project's administration.
- Single point of contact between various teams/operations and client.
- Addressing the tickets in ticketing tool (Mantis), ensuring to close them on time.
- Used Trello - Question tracker for the smooth flow of the project.
- Managing team activities and assigning the tasks.
- Provide Google Analytics reporting and SEO analysis to the customer.
- Manages and resolves any quality issues post production.
- Supported the delivery team in creating web solution design documents which included 3rd party systems integrations i.e. Payment gateway, Inventory Management system, Order Management system, Shipping & Tracking, Single Sign On, and Customer Loyalty System.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2012, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS, C#.Net.