- Several years of applications management, IT services, operational management and testing experience.
- Extensive experience in risk monitoring, compliance management and controls
- Deep working knowledge of quality assurance, security & privacy analysis, and software testing.
- Experience with TWC security, privacy, and/or accessibility policies
Languages: Visual Basic, HTML, ASP.NET
Software/Tools: Ms Office suite, MS Project, Visio, Virtual Dub, Avidemux, Sound Forge, MSE, CRM, Source Depot, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio Team, InfoPath, SharePoint, Product Studio
Platforms: 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8
Database: MS SQL Server
Methodology: Scrum (Agile/iterative), Waterfall SDLC
- Dealing with product requests from government & affiliated agencies.
- Winning bid by negotiating with the customer on specific orders.
- Fulfilling the orders by obtaining the product with the correct specifications.
- Handling all the orders, along with all related customer communications, logistics and finances.
IT Release Engineer
- Served as a Release engineer for Confidential Research assisting researchers with technical and non - technical tasks required to move their research projects through the release process.
- Managed the MSR Release Tracker Tool including submission processing, assignment of review tasks, and support of all tool users.
- Worked closely with MSR release stakeholders including researchers and management and subject matter experts for privacy, security, geopolitical and licensing.
- Assisted with release publication tasks such as posting release content on the MSR download site.
- Provided IT support of the release process through applications such as the Code Posting Tool, Site Builder, Team Foundation Server and the CodeSign Tool.
- Worked with team leaders to identify areas to improve process efficiency and provided timely feedback.
- Ran weekly release submission triage meetings and provided routine status reports.
- Scheduled and ran release kickoff meetings as required.
- Created documents.
- Managed all IT assessment applications and SOX applications, including scheduling, planning, coordinating, risk rating and escalations, from start to finish.
- Planned and conducted forecasting for the assessment projects.
- Build and managed SharePoint sites from scratch for each project.
- Worked with teams across geographies and demonstrated onsite-offshore coordination.
- Monitored product studio database for bugs logged by the analysts.
- Ensured compliance with MS Corporate Security and MS Privacy standard practices and Legal & Corporate Affairs ( Confidential ) guidelines for all Microsoft’s line of business applications.
- Managed the release to production Go/No-Go decision for every application submitted for security and privacy review.
- Triaged Information technology application projects along with team leads for important business decisions such as the type of service required or exemption from assessments.
- Restructured scheduling and project management related duties toward 100% efficiency for the Applications Review Team, including, but not limited to, improving communications on severity and escalation of bugs, various scans and assessments and adding security/privacy milestones.
- Actively remediated security issues by working directly with Confidential business groups and partner organizations (Trustworthy Computing, Network Security, Physical Security, etc.).\
- Exceptionally handled project risks and as a result closed out security loop holes
- Performed QA for security compliance by making sure all systems and applications adhere to security standards.
- Managed databases to filter out high priority security risks to the Confidential organization.
- Increased efficiency from 60% to above 90% through maintenance of IT Sec Ops dashboard, tools and automated processes, minimized vulnerabilities & storage issues to fewer than 10%.
- Streamlined the framework for the account management team by improving processes such as application retirement, account mapping and Exception handling.
- Managed analysts for security & privacy assessments, code access, severity & escalation of bugs, design reviews, threat models, & impact assessments.
- Managed resources for budget decisions related to security & privacy assessments.
- For quality assurance, interfaced with project teams to enforce MS policy compliance at all phases of the SDLC & driving issues until resolution, including regression & exception handling.
- Performed internal controls on Comprehensive Security/Privacy Assessments, Design Reviews, Threat Models, and technical/information forms.
- Provided security and privacy consultation services to various Confidential IT groups with respect to application design, application development and operational infrastructure.
- Conducted application review postmortems to review analyst’s performance for improvement.
- Conducted weekly briefings on future applications with the team leads to eliminate bugs and process glitches
- Engineered privacy assessments for Confidential internal applications; logging privacy & security bugs, resolved and closed out bugs in product studio database.
- Maintained and updated compliance documentation for privacy and information security laws and regulations related to Confidential functions, business processes and SOX compliance.
- Facilitated bug fixes for global application teams and followed up to ensure compliance with corporate privacy and security standards.
Software Test Engineer
- Executed against test cases and test plans for MGS PC Game products.
- Ensured that all PC Game products are compatible, stable and functional on the highest possible market share percentage of all supported hardware configurations and OEM systems.
- Created report of all bugs into appropriate Raid or Product Studio database.
- Performed extensive coverage on input devices as well (game controllers, keyboards & mice).