- Around 7 years of I.T. experience in Automation and Manual Testing, System analysis, design, development, implementation & maintenance of automation scripts.
- Profound Knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Bug Life Cycle.
- Good expertise in Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Regression, GUI, Performance, Database, Integration, Automation Testing.
- Expertise in designing and developing test strategies, Test plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports for manual and automated test.
- Worked on different automation testing frameworks (Key - driven, Modular, Data-driven, and Hybrid).
- Expertise in developing SQL queries for RDBMSlike Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience in different defect tracking tools like HP Quality Center/ALM, Jira, Test Directorand Bugzilla to report bugs.
- Performed Business analysis and gathered requirements from testing perspective.
- Done API regression testing using Postman and SOAP UI for SOAP and RESTservices.
- Strong working knowledge in agile methodologies and Scrum Process and used Rally tool.
- Automated the Build & Deployment environment end -to-end using Jenkins.
- Maintenance of automated test scripts to support regression testing execution in a timely manner.
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances in HIPAA EDI Compliant formats including 837, 834 transactions.
- Worked with Source Code Management System like GIT, BitBucket and with build manager Maven for Java projects.
- Created VB.net windows forms with Visual Studios to launch automation scripts. Tasked with automating a way to start QTP automation scripts at a specific time or when a specific file existed.
- Having very good expertise on Version control systems like SVN (Subversion Repository), GIT Hub.
- Analyzed and ran performance Testing and Load Condition Testing using Jmeter, Hercules, and HPLoadRunner and HP performance Center tools against the web and software applications in virtual environment and monitored performance.
- Excellent experience in automation tools like UFT and Selenium with java and Ruby.
- Has strong knowledge with agile tools Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, and Bamboo).
- Can easily grasp new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies.
- Conducted UAT testing along with the business UAT testers and documented defects as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills including Communication and Leadership.
- Performed testing for different department projects and documented results as requested.
- Experience in designing Test plans, defining Test cases, performing Verification and Validation, maintaining test scripts.
- Capable to meet deadlines in critical situations, creative and attentive to details.
- Strong ability to work independently or as part of a team and under pressure.
Languages/Framework: JAVA, Ruby, Junit, TestNG, HTML, XML, Maven.
Automation Tools: Selenium, SOAP UI
Databases: PostgreSQL 9.3, Oracle12G/11G, DB2 and SQL Server 2008.
ETL Tools: Informatica, Abinitio
Application Servers: Apache WebLogic, Tomcat, Web Sphere.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP, UNIX (Linux), MS DOS.
Application Software: MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
Bug Tracking Tool: HP ALM, HPQC, Bugzilla, Test Director
Agile Tools: JIRA, Rally
Load Testing Tools: Jmeter, Hercules, LoadRunnerDB Tools: TOAD, SQL Management Studio
Confidential, PLANO, TX
SENIOR SYSTEMS/QA ANALYST
- Analyzing the requirements/stories and Involved in test case development, test case execution, defect reporting and Sprint closure.
- Involved in sprint grooming, planning, retrospective meetings and daily scrum calls.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Integration testing, functional testing, browser testing, batch testing, Ad - hoc testing, Regression and End-to-End Testing.
- Attended Sprint Retrospect meetings right after Sprint Review Meeting to review Burn down Chart, review team velocity, and talk about things that need improving and what would be done differently in the next sprint.
- Used TFS for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Worked closely with all the team leads and developers in solving Issues.
- Provided Test deliverables to the project stakeholders and production team.
- Develop SOA services to handle the XML feed from EDIFECS to interact with the legacy system to identify the Enrollment request
- Performed API Testing using Postmen
- Worked with Selenium Web Driver, Junit, Vizual Studiofor preparation of automation test framework.
- Participated in functional testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, back-end testing, browser compatibility testing, and component testing on Windows.
- Extensively worked onJmeterto create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios
- Created and executed Jmeter scripts for performance testing of portal
- Worked on GarfanaCreate, explore, and share dashboards of performance testing.
- Manage stakeholder relationships including Business Analysts, Design, and Development and business representatives to ensure delivery of high quality product.
- Implemented Regression testing suite for major programs to enhance quality resulting in reducedscope creep, increased efficiency, and less rework during production support.
- Introduce and promote best-practice methodology in quality assurance and recommend process
ENVIRONMENT: TFS, UNIX, MS Excel, CVS, Putty,PL/SQL, QTP 10, TOAD, Oracle 10G, EDI 834, 837,EDI Testing, SOAPUI, Postmen, Visual Studio, Jmeter, Garfana.
- Responsible for test planning, design & development, defect tracking, change management aspects of the project.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Hands on experience with Load testing tools like LoadRunner to design test script, developing load test scenario and doing various level of testing that includes - Performance testing, Endurance Testing and Stress testing.
- Organized and conducted tests in SIT environmentand documented/tracked defects through to resolution to solicit early feedback on the interface and system usability.
- Extensive experience in successful implementation of project from kick-off to business sign-off process.
- Selected test cases from regression suite and developed functional automation scripts using Hybrid Framework(Modular and data driven) in QTP.
- Migrated the QTP scripts to Selenium-Java scripts.
- Utilized TestNG Framework to ease the flow of execution in automation.
- Participated in high level team meetings to streamline EDI data flow processes
- Monitored all EDI file processing and perform troubleshooting on processes to resolve all transaction file issues.
- Translate customer requirements in the formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Technical strengths and automated test tool expertise includes Quick Test Professional (QTP), ALM, VBScript, SQL.
- Tracked all the defects in tools like Quality Center and Test Director.
- Expertise in Web Services(RESTful and SOAP web services) testing using SoapUI tool
- Developed test scripts using QTP for Functional and Regression Testing
- Good Knowledge of HP ALM/Quality Center to track the test results and reporting the test metrics to all the stake holders.
- Worked on creating new 834, XML inbound and outbound maps to process the 834files along with creating the design and deployment related documents.
- Experience in converting X12 834, 837 file to custom format for loading the data into database and custom format file back to X12 834, 837.
- Defect logging, performing root cause analysis, gathering data for RBT (risk-based testing)
- Performed Manual performance testing to identify various critical points in the application.
- Performing peer reviews on defects logged, test cases
- Responsible for test deliverable in time and delivering defects free product to our customer.
- Liaise with development team, functional team, Business analysis teams through conference calls, status calls, and mail communication.
- Responsible for providing the project ongoing status, test artifacts like Test summary to the offshore and onshore managers.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
ENVIRONMENT: HP QC/ALM, SOAPUI, UNIX, MS Excel, CVS, Putty,PL/SQL, QTP 10, TOAD, Oracle 10G, EDI 834,837,EDI Testing, SOAPUI.
- Development of testing strategies and implementation into the SDLC cycle.
- Prepared Business requirement specification and technical documentation for testing.
- Prepared Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re - usability, and maintainability of the test scripts.
- Experienced with testing tools such as Ruby-Mine, Cucumber, Selenium, HP Quality Center and SQL Management Studio Tool 2008.
- Experience with building Gherkin (Cucumber) user scenarios and ruby scripting for automated testing (Selenium/Ruby/Cucumber).
- Experienced on developing test scripts with Ruby -Selenium to automate browser & web applications under Cucumber (BDD) Framework.
- Used Jmeter for load testing the Web application and designed test script for identified workflow and executing test script using Hercules platform.
- Expertise in API Testing (SOAP/RESTFUL services) using tools likePostman.
- Supported to design the hybrid framework and implement integration with the test management tool.
- Executed the scripts for Sanity, Functional and Regression Testing and logging the bugs for fixesusing Team Track tool.
- Expert in developing test automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver for Regression a Performance testing for various releases of the application.
- Extensive hands on experience in Performance Testing using Apache JMeter and Herculestools
- Provide support of the business in UAT and Production Readiness Testing; Responsible for the management of all the test assets, including test plans, test cases, test scripts, test data, and test reports.
- Worked on implementing Jenkins (Continuous Integration tool) to automate deployments to implement turbo deploys and to automate daily application server related activities.
- Good Understanding of Revision Control Systems (Git, SCM, SVN).
- Copied current configurations to GIT control systems to accommodate on-demand scaling and recover configurations in case of any unforeseen Disasters.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Environments with tight timelines and producing effective results.
- Has strong knowledge with agile tools like TFS, JIRAand Confluence.
- Prepared requirement documents and process flows and involved in writing Detailed Level Test Documentation for reports.
- Provide and help tool selection process for Load/Stress/performance and automation testing.
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools
- Identify the scope of the testing required for a release
- Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solutions.
ENVIRONMENT: UNIX, Linux, Oracle 12g/9i, PL/SQL, XML, XPath, Selenium,SoapUI, TOAD, Stash, Maven, Jenkins, Atlassian products (confluence and JIRA), Postman.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER QA
- Developed test designs and test scripts for the given requirements.
- Performed Black Box testing for the customized version and reported defects using Track Record.
- Experience in validating data implementing for web services and XML
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables to validate and to write test cases.
- Analyzed large datasets for test data setup.
- Gathered performance test requirements from the client and designed performance tests for benchmark, baseline, stress, endurance, network and component.
- Wrote and executed SQL String functions, co - related sub queries, Joins for Test Data Setup.
- Prepared and Designed Test cases and Test scripts for Program Level (End-to-End) Testing and Used QA Center to execute the test cases.
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation(AWS).
- Installed, administered and configured Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
- Resolving emerging issues during build and release by conducting meetings with developers and managers.
- Experience with SQL Queries with Multi-Table joins and well-versed with using Aggregate functions.
- Logging the bugs for fix by developers using Team Track tool.
- Performed web Services testing using Soap UI.
- Involved in developing new and updating existing automation scripts as per the requirements and prepared the metrics release wise.
- Managed requirements phase towards identifying mutually agreed solutions with technical teams and business partners.
- Performed gap analysis with client and partners.
- Communicated finalized requirements to the development & testing team with supporting documentation.
- Attended and participated in Requirements Gathering meeting.
- Maintained and prepared documents for SQA process.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, UNIX, Compuware Track Record, QA Center, Optimal Trace, SOAP UI
ROLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
- Worked on Daybreak Footprint Reduction Project.
- Developed, maintained, executed, and validated test scripts to ensure quality of software solutions.
- Wrote SQL queries across multiple to test the purging of the tables along with testing the performance of the billing jobs.
- Written several UNIX scripts for invoking data reconciliation.
- Creating/Executing/Troubleshooting QTP automation test scripts generated from test cases.
- Expert Knowledge in relational database concepts like Tables, Primary and foreign keys, Views and Referential Integrity. Proficient in the data manipulation using SQL for the retrieval of data from the relational database (inner joins, outer join, group by, order by etc.)
- Used a lot of aggregate functions to write SQL Queries.
- Performed Black Box Testing and Product Testing.
- Prepared scripts for groups and scheduled testing activities in a timely manner.
- Logged the issues by testing in SIT environment and communicated to developers for further research & fix.
- Conducted weekly status meetings with testing team for discussing bugs and enhancements.
- Executed test cases and validated the balances across mobile and desktop transactions.
- Participated in walkthrough and defect report meetings periodically.
- Documented and reported various bugs during Manual Testing.
- Involved in running the ETL loads in development server
- Executed the scripts through quality center to store the test results.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows, Oracle 9, SQL, UNIX, Microsoft Excel, QTP 9.5 and QC 9.2, Toad 7.5 and higher.